Our TGing cost 36% more than bfore Biden

Our TGing cost 36% more than bfore Biden

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
166d

Our dinner, and that of everyone, cost 36% more for Thanksgiving dinner than it did before Biden

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
166d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Our dinner, and that of everyone, cost 36% more for Thanksgiving dinner than it did before Biden
When something costs me 36% more, I don't get it.

Not the smoothest ball in the rack, are you?

Thanks for promoting inflation.

rain

Moves
166d

@averagejoe1 said
The pandemic raised costs of food all over the world. Despite that:

https://www.nbcrightnow.com/news/thanksgiving-food-prices-are-starting-to-decrease-since-before-pandemic/article_02a5816a-87cc-11ee-ae36-833d1e997a93.html

Thanksgiving food prices are starting to decrease since before pandemic

Lake Como

Moves
164d

@suzianne said

Follow me......the food that one bought at the grocery store 4 years ago for $100 is now $135.00.
Go, Suzianne!!!!!

Lake Como

Moves
164d

@vivify said
The pandemic raised costs of food all over the world. Despite that:

https://www.nbcrightnow.com/news/thanksgiving-food-prices-are-starting-to-decrease-since-before-pandemic/article_02a5816a-87cc-11ee-ae36-833d1e997a93.html

Thanksgiving food prices are starting to decrease since before pandemic
Well, then I am convinced. Biden policies have nothing to do with inflation. There is an 'all over the world' factor that he had no part of. If I find a link to that effect, I will send it out to everyone.

w

Moves
164d

@averagejoe1 said
Well, then I am convinced. Biden policies have nothing to do with inflation. There is an 'all over the world' factor that he had no part of. If I find a link to that effect, I will send it out to everyone.
Biden rolled the windows down in my car right before that rainstorm last week.

That would have never happened if trump was president.

Lake Como

Moves
164d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Biden rolled the windows down in my car right before that rainstorm last week.

That would have never happened if trump was president.
You suck at analogies. I'll bring you along. Start by making sense.
How bout "things would be better if Biden had not 'rolled down' the effect of the Abraham Accord". That is not a good one, as mine are entertaining, with a touch of humor, but no one will expect it from you.

w

Moves
164d

@averagejoe1 said
How bout "things would be better if Biden had not 'rolled down' the effect of the Abraham Accord". That is not a good one, as mine are entertaining, with a touch of humor, but no one will expect it from you.
Biden left my sunglasses on the table in the restaurant and now I am sitting by the pool just cursing.

Thanks a lot, Biden.

Lake Como

Moves
163d

@suzianne said

You pitiful child. Tell this sad family to tighten their belts, and vote for Biden.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12775975/Mom-nurse-works-time-financial-struggles.html

w

Moves
162d

@averagejoe1 said
You pitiful child. Tell this sad family to tighten their belts, and vote for Biden.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12775975/Mom-nurse-works-time-financial-struggles.html
Just this morning, Biden ate my Thanksgiving leftovers, stole my internal organs, and banned my toaster ovenn.

Thanks a lot.

w

Moves
162d

@averagejoe1 said
You think Biden controls the cost of canned goods in America, but not rolling the windows in my car?

rain

Moves
162d

The U.S. got less medals in the 2022 Winter Olympics than China. This would've never happened under Trump.

Thanks Joe Biden.

Lake Como

Moves
162d

@vivify said
The U.S. got less medals in the 2022 Winter Olympics than China. This would've never happened under Trump.

Thanks Joe Biden.
We will never know. Well, we may, if we have Trump pumping up our country with his huge vibes. I don't think he willhave to read his heartfelt comments.
Heartfelt, because he believes in America. He will have time to do it because he will not be spending time puting out fires that he starte.
If he is in office, will it be acceptable to blame any hiddups on Bie[den? Why not?

Lake Como

Moves
162d

@wildgrass said
You think Biden controls the cost of canned goods in America, but not rolling the windows in my car?
Well, yes, as cost of goods is connected to inflation. Surely you know that. Don;'t go sueann on me

w

Moves
162d

@averagejoe1 said
Well, yes, as cost of goods is connected to inflation. Surely you know that. Don;'t go sueann on me
Canned goods and Biden.

Trash on the streets and Biden.

There's a drafty spot in the corner of my house, Biden.

Some dog pooped in my yard and Biden.

Biden !!!! Shaking my fist.