Our TGing cost 36% more than bfore Biden

Our TGing cost 36% more than bfore Biden

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
161d

@wildgrass said
Canned goods and Biden.

Trash on the streets and Biden.

There's a drafty spot in the corner of my house, Biden.

Some dog pooped in my yard and Biden.

Biden !!!! Shaking my fist.
Funny....
but yeah, a lot has changed since he took office. Shall we apply the common denominator concept to these 3 years?
Oh, not convenient. Then what do you think caused it all? Uhoh, a dreaded question!!

w

Moves
161d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Funny....
but yeah, a lot has changed since he took office. Shall we apply the common denominator concept to these 3 years?
Oh, not convenient. Then what do you think caused it all? Uhoh, a dreaded question!!
Not funny, gibberish.

It's hard for any economist to make the argument that $8 trillion in cost overruns during Trump's administration, massive free handouts etc. didn't cause the inflation we are seeing today.

Your question is what caused Thanksgiving dinners to increase? It's actually down from last year, so if you think Biden is pulling all the strings in the capitalists board rooms then he's making improvements.

I don't think so. I don't think the President controls gas prices or the stock market or the unemployment rate. Government should not be creating jobs or price fixing turkey poundage.

Please, if you're going to argue that Xiden is controlling air traffic and water temperature, provide some rational thought process to get the rest of us onboard. Otherwise this is gibberish.

Lake Como

Moves
161d

@wildgrass said
Not funny, gibberish.

It's hard for any economist to make the argument that $8 trillion in cost overruns during Trump's administration, massive free handouts etc. didn't cause the inflation we are seeing today.

Your question is what caused Thanksgiving dinners to increase? It's actually down from last year, so if you think Biden is pulling all the strings in the capit ...[text shortened]... e, provide some rational thought process to get the rest of us onboard. Otherwise this is gibberish.
The big picture is that since B became president inflation has been horrible, and hyou can find links on both sides of the issue. I prefer to believe the ones that show he has created a whole lot more inflation than he has jobs. There is one site that it takes a family $709 MORE each month to have the life style they had efore Biden.
I blame the old senile man who is ruining our country. Have you paid attention to the border crisis? Do you think they are costing us money? Who is causing that, WiGrass?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
160d

@averagejoe1 said
Funny....
Easy. Snowflake white Republicans thinking they're "owed" something.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
160d

@averagejoe1 said
Well, then I am convinced. Biden policies have nothing to do with inflation. There is an 'all over the world' factor that he had no part of. If I find a link to that effect, I will send it out to everyone.
No you won't.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
160d

@averagejoe1 said
You suck at analogies. I'll bring you along. Start by making sense.
How bout "things would be better if Biden had not 'rolled down' the effect of the Abraham Accord". That is not a good one, as mine are entertaining, with a touch of humor, but no one will expect it from you.
Do you know how much of my life is affected by the Abraham Accords?

0%. Again, thanks for nothing, Donald.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
160d

@averagejoe1 said
We will never know. Well, we may, if we have Trump pumping up our country with his huge vibes. I don't think he willhave to read his heartfelt comments.
Heartfelt, because he believes in America. He will have time to do it because he will not be spending time puting out fires that he starte.
If he is in office, will it be acceptable to blame any hiddups on Bie[den? Why not?
Just "Burn, baby, burn!"

Is that right?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
160d

@averagejoe1 said
Well, yes, as cost of goods is connected to inflation. Surely you know that. Don;'t go sueann on me
Controlled directly by the president?

What a rube.

Fun fact: Most of Donald Trump's victims are Republican.

Lake Como

Moves
160d

@suzianne said
Easy. Snowflake white Republicans thinking they're "owed" something.
Funny coming from a dependent citizen. You think that you are OWED something. 90% of you libs are feeding off the government, so law of averages says I am right.
It really is funny, think about it. Not only do libs think that successful people 'owe' something to them (like their money and free stuff), but also that we OWE something to people who broke through our sovereign borders.
Do you like the word Border? Why not?

The Democratic Party has become the party of free stuff. That’s what their Modern Monetary Theory is, positing the daydream that the U.S. can buy whatever it wants by the simple expedient of printing as many dollars as required. And that’s also the core truth about the $3.5 trillion (which is actually $5.5 trillion, as I’ve discussed in this space before); it’s the promise of goodies while hiding the price.

FREE STUFF FOR ALL RHP MEMBERS!!!!

w

Moves
160d

@averagejoe1 said
The big picture is that since B became president inflation has been horrible, and hyou can find links on both sides of the issue. I prefer to believe the ones that show he has created a whole lot more inflation than he has jobs. There is one site that it takes a family $709 MORE each month to have the life style they had efore Biden.
I blame the old senile man who i ...[text shortened]... tention to the border crisis? Do you think they are costing us money? Who is causing that, WiGrass?
Do you want to jabber about the border or inflation?

Inflation is undeniably slowing. We have thus far avoided a recession. Despite your fudging the numbers, Thanksgiving was cheaper this year than last year.

Actually, I don't give Biden a lot of credit for any of these successes. He is the leader of a country with a capitalist economy that charges for turkey what people will pay for turkey.

Why do you think he controls everything?

Lake Como

Moves
160d

@wildgrass said
Do you want to jabber about the border or inflation?

Inflation is undeniably slowing. We have thus far avoided a recession. Despite your fudging the numbers, Thanksgiving was cheaper this year than last year.

Actually, I don't give Biden a lot of credit for any of these successes. He is the leader of a country with a capitalist economy that charges for turkey what people will pay for turkey.

Why do you think he controls everything?
May I respond with this? Kudlow is my most trusted economic source. Believe him when you read this. He is correct, you have your head in the sand.
Don't be so sure that we won't have a recession. Of course if we do it will be under Trump, and you can blame.....................................Trump!! Right!

You will find this interesting. Not so much rest of libs here.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/shows/kudlow/larry-kudlow-cost-risen-enormously-bidenomics

w

Moves
160d

@averagejoe1 said
May I respond with this? Kudlow is my most trusted economic source. Believe him when you read this. He is correct, you have your head in the sand.
Don't be so sure that we won't have a recession. Of course if we do it will be under Trump, and you can blame.....................................Trump!! Right!

You will find this interesting. Not so much rest of ...[text shortened]... libs here.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/shows/kudlow/larry-kudlow-cost-risen-enormously-bidenomics
Xiden you mean? He's antihero and supervillain all rolled into a punching bag tacked on a dartboard.

Libs won't disagree that costs have risen. What's disagreeable is the economic drivers causing the inflation and how much Xiden and his policies are responsible. It's better this year than last year.

Lake Como

Moves
160d
2 edits

@wildgrass said
Xiden you mean? He's antihero and supervillain all rolled into a punching bag tacked on a dartboard.

Libs won't disagree that costs have risen. What's disagreeable is the economic drivers causing the inflation and how much Xiden and his policies are responsible. It's better this year than last year.
I am sure you are correct if they are using verified information. Does it jibe with the thoughts of Kudlow? I don't want to get away from the Kudlow post.
If your post here is saying he is wrong, then you are wrong or he is wrong. There is nothing in his article that is wrong, or that you can prove wrong. It is quite specific. So, if you cannot add to that, then we are at an impasse.
One of us can be actually proven wrong, given the facts, so why don't we let Suzianne and Wajoma be the judges.
Your posts, like all of you, will throw names like 'supervillain' into a post, sort of the ole lib playfulness, like Suzianne, just glee and glib. So, we straightforward conservatives are at a loss to respond cogently. Grownup like.

Just for fun, what is he saying that you disagree with?

w

Moves
160d

@averagejoe1 said
I am sure you are correct if they are using verified information. Does it jibe with the thoughts of Kudlow? I don't want to get away from the Kudlow post.
If your post here is saying he is wrong, then you are wrong or he is wrong. There is nothing in his article that is wrong, or that you can prove wrong. It is quite specific. So, if you cannot add to that, then ...[text shortened]... to respond cogently. Grownup like.

Just for fun, what is he saying that you disagree with?
Inflation was not caused by anything Xiden did.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
157d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
And if Biden was a republican that price increase would just be business but since he is a democrat, it is OBVIOUSLY Biden's fault.
You have to have someone to attack since your god king has the morals of a snake and the empathy to go along with it also and he is in real legal trouble so you need a balancing act, attack someone on the opposite side of the US.
The fact the price of gas has come down some 30% means nothing to you BECAUSE Biden is a democrat, that is the ONLY reason you attack him.