1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 17:41
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    How weird is it that you are defending Whodey in this instance Robbie. You often attack him for only critizing Obama yet never offering any kind of solution and now that the subject is STDs you find it's totally acceptable behaviour.

I guess this is because on this subject you are on his side, isn't it? Don't have sex with more than one person and don't choose to be gay!
    I have not said its acceptable, what i have actually said is that perhaps he does not have a solution, what are you going to do, tie him to a chair, shine a torch on his face and say 'zee haz wayz of makeenz you talk'.

He has cited statistics of gays and their level of HIV infection in correlation to the population, he is alleged to have ridiculed the so called 'liberals', attempts to address STD's and he is vociferous in telling forth his opinion on matters concerning the president of the United states, but none of that necessitates that he has a solution to STD's.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 04:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    perhaps whodey does not have a solution.
    Alas, I have no one size fits all solution for the world's problems. That is why we have such great intellectual giants as Barak Obama.

In fact, as collectivist take on more and more control from us, we need to ensure that they get smarter and smarter. Maybe they can begin to genetically engineer masterminds with super human intellects that can micromanage every living being on the planet.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 04:06
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Oh my, have you slithered out of your hole to defend Amin Husseini as not being a war criminal again Duchess.

After all, just because the man knew about the Holocaust but continued to recruit for the SS and call his fellow Arabs to kill Jews where they found them on the radio in no way makes him a war criminal, just someone that is misunderstood. Thankfully we have people like you who are able to better understand him.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 14:22
    Originally posted by whodey
    Alas, I have no one size fits all solution for the world's problems. That is why we have such great intellectual giants as Barak Obama.

In fact, as collectivist take on more and more control from us, we need to ensure that they get smarter and smarter. Maybe they can begin to genetically engineer masterminds with super human intellects that can micromanage every living being on the planet.
    ohhhh great Whoders, how has America our fair sister come to this? My unsolicited advice; get your government certified log cabin in the woods and live with your loved ones, grow your own food, feel nature and the seasons and be at peace with yourself and others, rejoice with the wife of your youth, eat drink and see good for all your hard work!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 15:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ohhhh great Whoders, how has America our fair sister come to this? My unsolicited advice; get your government certified log cabin in the woods and live with your loved ones, grow your own food, feel nature and the seasons and be at peace with yourself and others, rejoice with the wife of your youth, eat drink and see good for all your hard work!
    Nonsense. I must climb the ladder of political power to help people like King Rat find answers to all his problems in life and single handedly fix them all. It's their only hope!! 😲
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 16:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    Nonsense. I must climb the ladder of political power to help people like King Rat find answers to all his problems in life and single handedly fix them all. It's their only hope!! 😲
    you are our only hope whodey wan knobi
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Jan '14 01:14
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    That's a good one.

How about this: Chaos in functionland. All functions running in all directions with shouts of "The differentiator!" only one function stays cool.
    Comes the differentiator and asks: "Don't you fear me?"
    "I am e^x "
    "and I am dy!"
    The zero function is an even cooler customer.
  9. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Jan '14 01:17
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Sodium: I lost my electron!

Helium: Are you sure?

Sodium: I'm positive!
    NaCl
    NaOH

This base is under a salt!
  10. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    06 Jan '14 01:42
    "In fact, some invertebrates (such as the octopus) have a reputation for
    intelligence. Has Whodey shown he's 'spineless' as well as brainless
    (which he has amply shown)?"

And again, the great and wonderful Duchess64 has to mindlessly insult another, while whining about any similar actions toward her.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '14 01:47
    Originally posted by normbenign
    "In fact, some invertebrates (such as the octopus) have a reputation for
    intelligence. Has Whodey shown he's 'spineless' as well as brainless
    (which he has amply shown)?"

And again, the great and wonderful Duchess64 has to mindlessly insult another, while whining about any similar actions toward her.
    It's a sign of insecurity. (shrug)
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '14 20:06

13. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Jan '14 22:10
    I didn't look at the article, but the joke has been pinned on a bulletin board in the hallway where I work for ages.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '14 00:29

15. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    07 Jan '14 04:29
    ha ha

ho
    ho

oh man, you are a riot!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree