1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 21:13
    Biden has spent $6 trillion on climate and welfare and woke schools and student debt and other crazy boondoggles. All that has led to inflation. It has not made us happier. High prices for basic goods, groceries, gas, home loans... all that is killing off the middle class. When Joe Biden took office, from a real weekly wage of $399 it went down to $380 most recently. That is a drop of 4.9% percent. However, Under President Trump, over the same period, they had a pay hike of over 9%. A pay hike!. (we are talking real wages, taking inflation into consideration. I guess Trump caused inflation)
    Follow me here. Y'all keep saying all is great under Biden, but my sources say the opposite..I just copied the above from the Kudlow Report. (FOX Biz). I will go with what he said, and you can listen to the likes of Rachel Maddow, a $30M talking head who works ONE day a week. You don't like the rich??hahaha
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    07 Mar '24 21:231 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Biden has spent $6 trillion on climate and welfare and woke schools and student debt and other crazy boondoggles. All that has led to inflation.
    Biden can't spend money on anything. Congress has to agree to fund programs.

The fact you still don't know this at your age, makes you worthless as a debater and voter.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 01:381 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Biden has spent $6 trillion on climate and welfare and woke schools and student debt and other crazy boondoggles. All that has led to inflation. It has not made us happier. High prices for basic goods, groceries, gas, home loans... all that is killing off the middle class. When Joe Biden took office, from a real weekly wage of $399 it went down to $380 most recently. Tha ...[text shortened]... ikes of Rachel Maddow, a $30M talking head who works ONE day a week. You don't like the rich??hahaha
    Joe, you really have to try harder to divide fantasy from reality.

Tonight, Biden will talk about higher corp tax rates and a middle class tax cut.

Try to pay attention.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 02:20
    @vivify said
    Biden can't spend money on anything. Congress has to agree to fund programs.

The fact you still don't know this at your age, makes you worthless as a debater and voter.
    Golly didnt know
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 02:32
    @suzianne said

Tonight, Biden will talk about higher corp tax rates and a middle class tax cut.

Try to pay attention.
    From $399 down to $380 and you do not have enough concern about our citizens to comment on it.? You have no comment that Trump was UP 9%? Biden being DOWN 4.9%?????? You have no comments about my post, which your post was responding to? You wrote back predicting what he was going to talk about tonight?
    I wrote about how Trump had a better wage record (up 9😵 at this time in his presidency, when Biden at the same time is down from $390 to $380? But you wrote back what he was going to speak about tonight? IS that what you did? Wrote back what he was going to say tonight, and did not comment on the fact that Joe has actual wages down from $399 to $380, when Trump was up at this time by 9%? Is that what you did?
    Are you slipping? A bit off kilter? My posts getting to you, are they. Are you having a problem with reality....like Biden?
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 03:14
    Whoever wrote this line for Bidens speech is a genius.

"We can fight about fixing the border, or we can fix it. Someone send me a bill and I'll sign it."
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 08:00
    @averagejoe1 said
    Biden has spent $6 trillion on climate and welfare and woke schools and student debt and other crazy boondoggles. All that has led to inflation. It has not made us happier. High prices for basic goods, groceries, gas, home loans... all that is killing off the middle class. When Joe Biden took office, from a real weekly wage of $399 it went down to $380 most recently. Tha ...[text shortened]... ikes of Rachel Maddow, a $30M talking head who works ONE day a week. You don't like the rich??hahaha
    Nope, what led to inflation is Trump's tax cut for the rich.

You just don't reward greed like that.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 13:58
    @suzianne said

Try to pay attention.
    yeah he gonna do that NEXT term…didnt really have time to address it THIS term.
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 14:08
    @suzianne said
    Nope, what led to inflation is Trump's tax cut for the rich.

You just don't reward greed like that.
    Wow.
    Where'd you study Economics at?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Mar '24 18:51
    @wildgrass said
    Whoever wrote this line for Bidens speech is a genius.

"We can fight about fixing the border, or we can fix it. Someone send me a bill and I'll sign it."
    He does not need to sign a Bill. He did not ‘sign a Bill,’ when he opened the border on day One. So,he can reverse it. Why doesn’t he?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 03:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    He does not need to sign a Bill. He did not ‘sign a Bill,’ when he opened the border on day One. So,he can reverse it. Why doesn’t he?
    What is wrong with you?

The border is not open.
  12. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 05:341 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Your OP is nothing but a bunch of inept word salad, littered with lies, half-truths, and hearsay. Try to follow me here: Biden didn't spend a penny on anything. Congress has the power of the purse, not the President. Inflation was on the rise when Biden took office due to Trump's insane idea of keeping the Fed funds rate artificially low, Biden has spent 3 years cleaning up Trump's inflation mess. Your "sources" consist of only those you want to hear from, anything else gets discarded from your narrow little world.

Please stop pretending you know something about economics, because you don't. 🙄
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 12:221 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Funding is what's needed, not scribbles on paper. The bill would fix it. Why wont Republicans pass it? Or debate it?
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 13:05
    @wildgrass said
    Funding is what's needed, not scribbles on paper. The bill would fix it. Why wont Republicans pass it? Or debate it?
    Why won’t Biden do it
    . Why don’t you answer?
    Biden went around everybody to pay tuition of bloodsuckers for votes, why stop there. Is it to get votes from yemenites and the chinee?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Mar '24 13:07
    @mchill said
    Your OP is nothing but a bunch of inept word salad, littered with lies, half-truths, and hearsay. Try to follow me here: Biden didn't spend a penny on anything. Congress has the power of the purse, not the President. Inflation was on the rise when Biden took office due to Trump's insane idea of keeping the Fed funds rate artificially low, Biden has spent 3 years cleaning up Tr ...[text shortened]... w little world.

Please stop pretending you know something about economics, because you don't. 🙄
    You say only Congress can spend? Biden ‘spent’ to pay tuitions of bloodsuckers. So which way is it, Mr economist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree