Setting Biden wage record straight?

Setting Biden wage record straight?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
63d

@AverageJoe1
Why don't YOU answer the question why Mikey killed the border bill? My guess is you will NEVER answer that one.

Lake Como

Moves
63d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Why don't YOU answer the question why Mikey killed the border bill? My guess is you will NEVER answer that one.
I dont know why, I was not in the room. You portend to be an expert on everything you write about. Ask youself. I would no know, sorry I cannot help you. .

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
63d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Answer simple.

BECAUSE TRUMP SAID.

D

Moves
63d

@suzianne said
Answer simple.

BECAUSE TRUMP SAID.
Maybe it was another 80 billion for Ukraine. With 10 percent for the big guy.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
62d

@DJJ
You seem to forget the part where Mikey didn't even allow DEBATE on the bill, hard to say yea or nay when you can't even TALK about it. Try another excuse. The truth is Trump called up Mikey and Mikey being a nice tame pet Squeaker of the house fell over and played dead, DOA.

Lake Como

Moves
62d
1 edit

@djj said
DJJ, these guys do not even comprehend that it has been unearthed, that $400k came from chinee, and of that, TEN PERCENT,,,,(remember 10% for the Big Guy)?, went into Joe's bank account. $40,000 proven to have gone from the chinee to joe.
They will not face that, they will not acknowdlge that, they will not defend or explain that. It makes it difficult for people like me, debaters, to carry on. It has become only entertainment,l ike sitting in the King's court to watch the jesters.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
62d
2 edits

@AverageJoe1
So your so called screed on Biden has something to do with the FACT JACK that Mikey was told by Trump to kill the bill, 80 bill for Ukraine wasn't even in the discussion.
Besides that what the HELL is wrong with giving Ukraine military aid? Are you dudes out of your frigging minds? You must WANT Putin to kill hundreds of thousands more Ukrainians than he has already when he takes over because Trump is such a puppet of Putin. But I bet dimes to donuts you have not even BEGUN to think about the result of Putin thinking he can then attack a NATO country which he WILL BTW, and then how many TRILLIONS would be gone from our treasury then when we honor our NATO TREATY, ever think about THAT?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
62d
1 edit

@djj said
I don't know, ddj.

But then, who could be the proper "little guy"? Dear Hunter seems so very busy lately

Lake Como

Moves
62d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
So your so called screed on Biden has something to do with the FACT JACK that Mikey was told by Trump to kill the bill, 80 bill for Ukraine wasn't even in the discussion.
Besides that what the HELL is wrong with giving Ukraine military aid? Are you dudes out of your frigging minds? You must WANT Putin to kill hundreds of thousands more Ukrainians than he has ...[text shortened]... TRILLIONS would be gone from our treasury then when we honor our NATO TREATY, ever think about THAT?
YOU writing to me? I have never participated in the Forum (cdept maybe fending you off of my butt) on subjects of which you preach herein. I dont care about anything which I cannot add to a conversation. I hav no idea about your Mikey. You want me to comment on mindset of hundreds of congressmen. Yeah, right.
There are two sides of the Ukraine deal. I like people on both sides. I cannot imagine bantering with you about that, as you were not in the room, either ,and do not know squat. Nor do you know the ins and outs of Nato, though you profess to. Tell us that Trump didn't kick butt to get contributions due from other coiuntries. Trump!!?!?!?? Wait, I am not writing about Trump. You tricked me!!!!!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
61d

@AverageJoe1
Mikey if you hadn't figured that out is Mike Johnson the squeaker of the house and Trump's pet, Trump TOLD mikey to kill the border bill and he fell over and played dead, DOA now, NO DEBATE allowed, do you understand THAT part? Congressmen cannot even TALK about the bill much less vote yea or nay on it. What part of that do you not understand?

Lake Como

Moves
61d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Mikey if you hadn't figured that out is Mike Johnson the squeaker of the house and Trump's pet, Trump TOLD mikey to kill the border bill and he fell over and played dead, DOA now, NO DEBATE allowed, do you understand THAT part? Congressmen cannot even TALK about the bill much less vote yea or nay on it. What part of that do you not understand?
I spent 90 minutes and found that a debate can be shelved or tabled under the rules. Are you saying that not allowing the Debate was incorrect on Mike's part? Is that grounds to impeach, or fire, or fine him, Sonhouse? I never know what you are getting at. He acted properly under rules and guidelines. When Pelosi did it, I think you changed subjects and wrote about her Wall around her house, saying that it was OK for her to have a wall, but not for the united states of america to have a wall. One of your better diversions from the issue of the subject post.
Aren't you Glad to have me around to keep you on the straight and narrow? Yhe tenor of your post will lead Kev and Sue to think that Mike violated some rule, which he did not. I cannot do remedial rsearch for you much longer....I spent 90 minutes,. I would forward my findings but I would have to charge you.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
60d

@AverageJoe1
HELL YES it was wrong on many fronts for the squeaker of the house to stop debate on a much needed bill. AND we need to support Ukraine or we WILL be in a new Euro war spending TRILLIONS then not billions like we are now but that goes right over your head.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
59d

@djj said
Do you ever post anything not stupid?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
59d

@averagejoe1 said
DJJ, these guys do not even comprehend that it has been unearthed, that $400k came from chinee, and of that, TEN PERCENT,,,,(remember 10% for the Big Guy)?, went into Joe's bank account. $40,000 proven to have gone from the chinee to joe.
They will not face that, they will not acknowdlge that, they will not defend or explain that. It makes it difficult for people l ...[text shortened]... carry on. It has become only entertainment,l ike sitting in the King's court to watch the jesters.
For the love of God, stop pestering us with your fantasies.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
59d

@averagejoe1 said
I spent 90 minutes and found that a debate can be shelved or tabled under the rules. Are you saying that not allowing the Debate was incorrect on Mike's part? Is that grounds to impeach, or fire, or fine him, Sonhouse? I never know what you are getting at. He acted properly under rules and guidelines. When Pelosi did it, I think you changed subjects and wrote about he ...[text shortened]... you much longer....I spent 90 minutes,. I would forward my findings but I would have to charge you.
Pathetic.