Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 00:361 edit
    #1. Rent is up 20%

#2. Electricity is up 28,3%

#3. Inflation is up EIGHTEEN (18😵 percent

#4. Groceries are up 21%

#5. Regular Gas up 41.96%

#6. Car Insurance up 25%. Surely you hve felt this one. You getting an electric scooter?

Does anyone have a feeling that these numbers will reverse when Trump takes over? Of course you do. But you hate him so much, let it be.? My maid is voting for Trump.....and I can see no way that you would not...you will secretly pull the Trump lever.
    Just running the aliens out, and drilling, would probably do it, it will be a piece of cake. You will have to wait till 2028, when you get it all back, to replace the constitution, the government. "Nothing is as permanent as a temporary government program". Was it Wgrass who wants to rewrite the Constitution and replace government, w people like Sonhouse?

Here is a current link about the state of Biden's economy.. You don't have to read it, you are feeling it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/12/cpi-inflation-report-february-2024-.html#
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 01:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    #1. Rent is up 20%

#4. Groceries are up 21%

#6. Car Insurance up 25%. Surely you hve felt this one. You getting an electric scooter?

Does anyone have a feeling that these numbers will reverse when Trump takes over? Of course you do. But you hate ...[text shortened]... it, you are feeling it.

Of course it won't.

Things will only get worse under Trump, just like last time.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 04:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    #1. Rent is up 20%

#4. Groceries are up 21%

Does anyone have a feeling that these numbers will reverse when Trump takes over? Of course you do. But you hate ...[text shortened]... it, you are feeling it.

Which of Biden’s policies created this inflation?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 11:47
    @shavixmir said
    Which of Biden’s policies created this inflation?
    The $TWO TRILLION DOLLAR RESCUE PLAN?? $400B for Clilmate Change?
    And, Don't you want to add the hell of his greatest accomplishment, opening our border without any congressional approval? Just signed a piece of paper and went to bed? Resultlng in death and terror? Which he could unsign but won't?
    Don't believe me, Suziaguy and Kev know more about th economy than I do. Ask them and everyone if they are better off now than they were under Trump. Though, some did miss the Trump train. Hopefully they will not be caught flatfooted this time!
    Anyway, this thread is not really meant to be a thread, no conversation needed, the 6 items above are just a few things to think about, all facts. Like, what used to be 4 bags of groceries?? Now is 3. And there is nothing worse than store-brand cheese instead of the real thing, from Switzerland. YOu fellers do make good cheese. Can't afford it. Usedtocould!
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 12:16
    @averagejoe1 said
    And, Don't you want to add the hell of his greatest accomplishment, opening our border without any congressional approval? Just signed a piece of paper and went to bed? Resultlng in death and terror? Which he could unsign but won't?
    Don't believe me, Suziaguy and Kev know more about th economy tha ...[text shortened]... the real thing, from Switzerland. YOu fellers do make good cheese. Can't afford it. Usedtocould!
    My God! The US sounds like a dystopian hell hole.

Why are so many people crossing this border, when the US has obviously went tits up?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 13:29
    @shavixmir said
    My God! The US sounds like a dystopian hell hole.

Why are so many people crossing this border, when the US has obviously went tits up?
    Because we are still the most attractive country to live in...or we were, till Biden let the dogs out. Watch when it is 'Great Again'. Bet on the Come!! I surely am.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 13:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    Don't believe me, Suziaguy and Kev know more about th economy tha ...[text shortened]... the real thing, from Switzerland. YOu fellers do make good cheese. Can't afford it. Usedtocould!
    "Suziaguy and Kev know more about th economy than I do."
    Most people know more about anything than you do

"Anyway, this thread is not really meant to be a thread, no conversation needed, the 6 items above are just a few things to think about, all facts. Like, what used to be 4 bags of groceries?? Now is 3. And there is nothing worse than store-brand cheese instead of the real thing, from Switzerland. YOu fellers do make good cheese. Can't afford it. Usedtocould!"
    Old man screams at cloud
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 15:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    Because we are still the most attractive country to live in...or we were, till Biden let the dogs out. Watch when it is 'Great Again'. Bet on the Come!! I surely am.
    So, the US is doing good then?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 16:551 edit
    @shavixmir said
    So, the US is doing good then?
    Been downhill for 3years, admittedly, but I'm feeling better with each and every day. Thank God he did not gut our military, etc. I am sorry for the poor folk, I hope that they can hold on till January. Amazing with all the Biden crap that the market shrugs it off. NVIDIA was up $60 yestereday. Amazing.
    Hey you would be glad to know that I am liberal(!) about banning tiktok. You people could next ban our conservtive radio! I would have to get my news from Sonhouse!!!

Edit: Re Tiktok, parents need to control that. If they don't, their kids will be forever tainted and likely not be successful and not reach their dreams. Mine will not. Be tainted, that is. Dreams, yes. This is why there is so much, shall we say, difference between different groups of people, from top to bottom. I actually used to PLAN for disappointments to happen to my kids, so they would learn from it.
  10. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 17:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '24 17:375 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah, who can STAND more than 800,000 new jobs and near 300,000 of them in the last month, inflation at 3% JEBESUS HANG BIDEN, how can he let that happen? And we are still trying to get over the two TRILLION Trump added to the national debt.

Yep, SUCH good times under Trump. Like the way he ignored the Covid crisis, ingest bleach, kills covid in minutes or stick a UV light up our asses, also kills Covid.

And you think he is some kind of genius. Now Trump is for sale, amazing what a ten thousand dollar bribe will do, now Bud Light is a GOOD beer, and another ten K from Tik Tok, now THEY are a great company. The problem with that is what will some billionaire want back when they hand over half a bil to Trump to pay off his fines?

Anyone here even THINK about the implications of a major candidate for POTUS, owing a half bil to NY? I doubt it. Oh yeah, he'll just sell Trump Tower and you are naive as hell if you think that is how he handles the fraud fines.

In case any one of your ultrarightwingnuts say "What fraud'', it was proven in court by THOUSANDS of pages of forensic analysis, DECADES of fraud and no amount of you dudes mewling otherwise will change that.

I clipped all this into individual paragraphs so even Average Joe can read it.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 00:24
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah, who can STAND more than 800,000 new jobs and near 300,000 of them in the last month, inflation at 3% JEBESUS HANG BIDEN, how can he let that happen? And we are still trying to get over the two TRILLION Trump added to the national debt.

Yep, SUCH good times under Trump. Like the way he ignored the Covid crisis, ingest bleach, kills covid in minutes or ...[text shortened]... will change that.

I clipped all this into individual paragraphs so even Average Joe can read it.
    Ingest bleach?!?!? what? . Could you start a thread on that? With links??
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 04:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    Been downhill for 3years, admittedly, but I'm feeling better with each and every day. Thank God he did not gut our military, etc. I am sorry for the poor folk, I hope that they can hold on till January. Amazing with all the Biden crap that the market shrugs it off. NVIDIA was up $60 yestereday. Amazing.
    Hey you would be glad to know that I am liberal(!) about banning ...[text shortened]... tom. I actually used to PLAN for disappointments to happen to my kids, so they would learn from it.
    I’m still confused. The US is a dystopian hell hole because of Biden.
    But it’s still so great that millions of people are flocking there. And things, under Biden, are getting better each say.

You’re gonna have to explain this to me. I can’t grasp the contradictions in it.
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 05:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 05:26
    @shavixmir said
    I’m still confused. The US is a dystopian hell hole because of Biden.
    But it’s still so great that millions of people are flocking there. And things, under Biden, are getting better each say.

You’re gonna have to explain this to me. I can’t grasp the contradictions in it.
    They're coming from shyte holes countries, And despite your exaggerations the US is still far better and offers more opportunity than where they came from.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree