Since Biden took office........

Since Biden took office........

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
62d

@wajoma said
They're coming from shyte holes countries, And despite your exaggerations the US is still far better and offers more opportunity than where they came from.
So, the US is doing really well then?

Oh. Wait. It’s you. Go fukk a koala.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
62d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
So, the US is doing really well then?

Oh. Wait. It’s you. Go fukk a koala.
That's not what I said pseud boy, you should apologise and retract.

What I did say is: it is better than from where they came.

The US is not on a good trajectory and it's going to take a lot to put the brakes on let alone get it turned around.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”
― G. Michael Hopf,

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
61d

@wajoma said
That's not what I said pseud boy, you should apologise and retract.

What I did say is: it is better than from where they came.

The US is not on a good trajectory and it's going to take a lot to put the brakes on let alone get it turned around.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”
― G. Michael Hopf,
So why do you follow weak crybabies like this?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
61d

@averagejoe1 said
Been downhill for 3years, admittedly, but I'm feeling better with each and every day. Thank God he did not gut our military, etc. I am sorry for the poor folk, I hope that they can hold on till January. Amazing with all the Biden crap that the market shrugs it off. NVIDIA was up $60 yestereday. Amazing.
Hey you would be glad to know that I am liberal(!) about banning ...[text shortened]... tom. I actually used to PLAN for disappointments to happen to my kids, so they would learn from it.
YOU have tainted your kids, not TikTok.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
61d

@averagejoe1 said
The $TWO TRILLION DOLLAR RESCUE PLAN?? $400B for Clilmate Change?
And, Don't you want to add the hell of his greatest accomplishment, opening our border without any congressional approval? Just signed a piece of paper and went to bed? Resultlng in death and terror? Which he could unsign but won't?
Don't believe me, Suziaguy and Kev know more about th economy tha ...[text shortened]... the real thing, from Switzerland. YOu fellers do make good cheese. Can't afford it. Usedtocould!
Thank your corporate overlords, not Biden.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
61d

@shavixmir said
My God! The US sounds like a dystopian hell hole.

Why are so many people crossing this border, when the US has obviously went tits up?
Try living among these barbarians.

It's like Mad Max.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
61d

@averagejoe1 said
Suziaguy
I can tell you got nuthin' else when you start attacking my sexuality.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
61d

@suzianne said
Like what?

Lake Como

Moves
61d

@shavixmir said
I’m still confused. The US is a dystopian hell hole because of Biden.
But it’s still so great that millions of people are flocking there. And things, under Biden, are getting better each say.

You’re gonna have to explain this to me. I can’t grasp the contradictions in it.
Look up why he has only 38% support of his citizens. Not such a brainteaser. YOu do not see the big picture. Have you heard that he has erased our southern border? We love our 'country'. Kind of like Nlanders love theirs, like Mr Geert. The defining element of a country is a 'border'. No border, no country. Biden is an illegal man.

Lake Como

Moves
61d

@suzianne said
Sue...is Biden weak? A man drugged up to maintain his reading abilities at the State of Union? Donald does not drink or take drugs. Is he a strong man? What do you think? Why is Biden's own Delaware switching delegates to Trump?
Is a man who lies to 330M people to garner votes a weak man? See my post about how he lied and slandered Snickers. Can Snickers sue the president? If you sue Trump for anything you want to, can Snickers sue Biden? Can you handle this post?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
61d

@AverageJoe1
You mean drugs like this?:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-white-house-drugs-speed-xanax-1234979503/

Lake Como

Moves
61d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
You mean drugs like this?:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-white-house-drugs-speed-xanax-1234979503/
I note that the link had the name Trump in it. I pass.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
61d

@AverageJoe1
OF COURSE, you run away from truth like a cat running from a pissed off doberman.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
61d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
OF COURSE, you run away from truth like a cat running from a pissed off doberman.
If I see rollingstone.com I avoid it like a doberman shyte on the footpath. Pass.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
61d

@Wajoma
Funny, I THOUGHT I was talking to an actual American. Piss off.