Squatters can legally take over your home

Squatters can legally take over your home

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
43d

@athousandyoung said
[youtube Joe Rogan Squatters]hglnHKtLCY8[/youtube]
Oh, I need to update my files….do y’all like Joe Rogan, or are you un haaaapy with him?
Can’t keep it all straight. I know you don’t like Trump.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
43d

@averagejoe1 said
Oh, I need to update my files….do y’all like Joe Rogan, or are you un haaaapy with him?
Can’t keep it all straight. I know you don’t like Trump.
I like Joe Rogan. I'm not on the far left. Another poster once described me as a "left leaning centrist".

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
43d

So apparently in NY if someone squats for 30 days it becomes difficult to evict them. Is this what you were referring to Earl?

Moves
43d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
And OF COURSE squatters are 100% illegal aliens. Squatters are never American citizens.
nah...Trump supporters

Moves
43d

@athousandyoung said
They are talking about vacant houses. The owners don’t live there and thus it is not their home.
LOL...damn you people are ignorant

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
43d

@Mott-The-Hoople
And you have even worse reading comprehension than less than average joe1.
He said HOME you idiot. HOME means the place you actually reside in. If someone has a second property and lives in his other house, that second property is not his HOME it is his rental property or some such.

And if it is vacant long enough, some assswipe squatter can come in and freeload.

My own parents moved in to a beautiful hacienda in California where the previous 'renters' went for near a year not paying a cent AND proceeded to literally destroy the property, shooting rifles into the adobe fireplace, taking an ice pick to the paintings on the outside adobe walls and dumping dead animals into what was a beautiful swimming pool.
My mom singlehandedly repaired the damaged paintings, a lovely Mexican scene and they had a lot of work to clean up the crap they threw into the pool.

So we know first hand what squatters are capable of doing.

Moves
43d

@mott-the-hoople said
OMG he actually said that hahahaha he has to be trolling.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
43d

@averagejoe1 said
Well, those of you who have never doubted your rights to take the money and/or property of another will, yet again, have to defend people who take over your home. Please try to defend them for our entertainment.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/tiktokker-tells-illegal-immigrants-how-to-invade-american-homes/
Yeah tell it to the Palestinians Joe

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
43d

@mott-the-hoople said
Or factually correct, which is an accurate way describing ATYs claim

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
43d

@rajk999 said
That nonsense only happens in these so-called civilized advanced cultures like USA. Anyone hearing of that down in our primitive backward society will have a good laugh. Here the squatters will be beaten up and the police will pretend they see nothing.
Oh gee where is that I’d like to live there, it sounds dreamy 🙄

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
43d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
And OF COURSE squatters are 100% illegal aliens. Squatters are never American citizens.
Martians are invading redneck trailers???

What the fukk is going on over there in America???

Moves
43d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Or factually correct, which is an accurate way describing ATYs claim
ATY said if you don't live in a house it's not your property anymore, are you retarded?
OMG I left my car parked outside for a week, does that mean it's not mine anymore?
what if ATY left his scooter parked outside overnight? Does he think he's relinquished ownership?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
43d

@cliff-mashburn said
ATY said if you don't live in a house it's not your property anymore, are you retarded?
OMG I left my car parked outside for a week, does that mean it's not mine anymore?
what if ATY left his scooter parked outside overnight? Does he think he's relinquished ownership?
I did not say that.

BTW my little Chinese motorcycle got stolen so no it’s not my property any more. This is why I didn’t buy an expensive high quality motorcycle. I knew something might happen. I thought I would crash it but I knew theft was also a possibility.

Moves
42d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
And you have even worse reading comprehension than less than average joe1.
He said HOME you idiot. HOME means the place you actually reside in. If someone has a second property and lives in his other house, that second property is not his HOME it is his rental property or some such.

And if it is vacant long enough, some assswipe squatter can come in an ...[text shortened]... up the crap they threw into the pool.

So we know first hand what squatters are capable of doing.
something you can relate to...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/photos/homes-donald-trump-41620466

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
42d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Right, the homes of your orange jesus. Tell me, do you have a shrine to him in YOUR home so you can practice your faith?