The New President of Argentina

The New President of Argentina

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
170d
1 edit

https://tinyurl.com/2pf62ey9

There's some language so if you can't handle it don't go there so you don't have to report it.

Enjoy :^) "Leftard SOB's"

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
169d

"If you think differently from them they will kill you!... You can't give sh** leftists an inch. If you give them an inch they will use it to destroy you.... You don't negotiate with trash because they will end you!... We're not only superior economically, we are morally superior, we are aesthetically superior, we are better than they are at everything. And that triggers them. And since they can't beat us with real arguments, they just use the repressive apparatus of the state, with loads of taxpayer money, to destroy us. And yet they're still losing!... Leftists are losing the cultural battle. For the first time ever, they are cornered."

Javier Milei

rain

Moves
169d

https://apnews.com/article/javier-milei-profile-argentina-election-82488d49cca5aee10d4b911bde530922

"He thinks sex education is a Marxist plot to destroy the family".

Is this really a guy to take seriously?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
169d

Everyone knows Argentina is a fascist leaning country populated by the families of escaped Nazis. This sounds just like them. No surprise to me.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
169d

@vivify said
https://apnews.com/article/javier-milei-profile-argentina-election-82488d49cca5aee10d4b911bde530922

"He thinks sex education is a Marxist plot to destroy the family".

Is this really a guy to take seriously?
Haha, you didn't check the vid in the OP?

'sex education is a marxist plot' isn't even on the scale.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
169d

@athousandyoung said
Everyone knows Argentina is a fascist leaning country populated by the families of escaped Nazis. This sounds just like them. No surprise to me.
ATY plays the 'Godwins Law' card so early ;^)

Any news article that calls him 'far right' should be ignored, ATY should be ignored.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
169d

@wajoma said

Any news article that calls him 'far right' should be ignored, ATY should be ignored.
Proponent of the ridiculous Austrian School of Economics and anarcho-capitalism.

Far right is an accurate description of anyone with such beliefs.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
169d

@no1marauder said
Proponent of the ridiculous Austrian School of Economics and anarcho-capitalism.

Far right is an accurate description of anyone with such beliefs.
"Far-right politics, or right-wing extremism, refers to a spectrum of political thought that tends to be radically conservative, ultra-nationalist, and authoritarian, often also including nativist tendencies."

The opposite of Javier Milei. Austrian economics is Austrian economics. Anarcho-Capitalism is Anarcho-Capitalism, neither are synonyms for 'far right'.

Advice: The 'far right' card, like the race card has been worn out by over use and misuse, you need something new No1.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
169d

@wajoma said

I didn’t compare anyone to Hitler. I simply stated a historical fact.

https://www.history.com/news/the-7-most-notorious-nazis-who-escaped-to-south-america

Argentina, for one, was already home to hundreds of thousands of German immigrants and had maintained close ties to Germany during the war. After 1945, Argentine President Juan Perón, himself drawn to fascist ideologies, enlisted intelligence officers and diplomats to help establish “rat lines,” or escape routes via Spanish and Italian ports, for many in the Third Reich.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
169d

wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(World_War_II)

The ratlines (German: Rattenlinien) were systems of escape routes for German Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe from 1945 onwards in the aftermath of World War II. These escape routes mainly led toward havens in Latin America, particularly in Argentina

rain

Moves
169d

@wajoma said
Haha, you didn't check the vid in the OP?

'sex education is a marxist plot' isn't even on the scale.
That's like saying "flat earth isn't even on the scale". It makes him not worth listening to from the start.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
169d

@vivify said
That's like saying "flat earth isn't even on the scale". It makes him not worth listening to from the start.
I'm saying you're trying to make him out to be a nut job with some out of context quote.

There's better material, try the vid in the OP.

BTW,
ANALOGY FAIL: 99% of flat earthers are trolling people like yourself, it's a joke troll movement, the largest in internet history. Invoking flat earth is a back fire.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
169d

@wajoma said
"Far-right politics, or right-wing extremism, refers to a spectrum of political thought that tends to be radically conservative, ultra-nationalist, and authoritarian, often also including nativist tendencies."

The opposite of Javier Milei. Austrian economics is Austrian economics. Anarcho-Capitalism is Anarcho-Capitalism, neither are synonyms for 'far right'.

Advice: ...[text shortened]... ight' card, like the race card has been worn out by over use and misuse, you need something new No1.
Both Austrian Economics and anarcho-capitalism are "radically conservative".

rain

Moves
169d

@wajoma said
I'm saying you're trying to make him out to be a nut job with some out of context quote.
Will posting the full context make him look less nutty? Go ahead then.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
169d

I seriously doubt anything will make him look less nutty. I presume you’re talking about Wayoma.

Oh.
That Argentinian guy… the chainsaw nutjub who thinks trump is an inspiration… yeah…
Me thinks Argentina’s sanity is going the way of their bio-diversity.