The New President of Argentina

The New President of Argentina

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
153d

@no1marauder said
This almost hilariously stupid.

Corporations only exist because the government grants them special privileges that it doesn't allow in other business entities specifically limited liability and favorable tax treatment. Obviously corporations didn't exist in the Natural State and are an impediment to liberty but then again so is the very concept of private property, another creation of the State.
I agree, the corporation/goobermint incestuous relationship has become a problem, somecorporations are able to purchase politicians.

They can purchase politicians because politicians have something to sell. And what they have to sell is the states permit on the initiation of force and threats of force. Something I consistently argue against and something Javier Milei is opposed to.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
153d

@wajoma said
I agree, the corporation/goobermint incestuous relationship has become a problem, somecorporations are able to purchase politicians.

They can purchase politicians because politicians have something to sell. And what they have to sell is the states permit on the initiation of force and threats of force. Something I consistently argue against and something Javier Milei is opposed to.
The very concept of a corporation is something the rich already "brought".

Your inability to grasp that concept is telling.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
153d

@no1marauder said
The very concept of a corporation is something the rich already "brought".

Your inability to grasp that concept is telling.
"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first to be bought and sold are the legislators"

P J O'Rourke

That's what you need to grasp.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
153d

@wajoma said
"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first to be bought and sold are the legislators"

P J O'Rourke

That's what you need to grasp.
You've used that dumb quote probably a 100 times here.

But you still refuse to understand that private property is nothing but a creation of the State and all its modern accoutrements are simply add-ons by the rich and powerful using its coercive power.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
153d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
You've used that dumb quote probably a 100 times here.

But you still refuse to understand that private property is nothing but a creation of the State and all its modern accoutrements are simply add-ons by the rich and powerful using its coercive power.
And I'll continue to post it because what is for sale through the state is; force and threats of force.

Edit: Actually we're in similar territory on this.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
153d

@wajoma said
And I'll continue to post it because what is for sale through the state is; force and threats of force.

Edit: Actually we're in similar territory on this.
Sure in a perfect world the State wouldn't exist.

What you and anarcho-capitalists don't realize is that in that world, capitalism wouldn't either. The State and its threat of force is utterly necessary in order to impose and maintain a system where a relative few are designated to own most property with the vast majority forced to work it for them.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
153d

@wajoma said
"If you think differently from them they will kill you!... You can't give sh** leftists an inch. If you give them an inch they will use it to destroy you.... You don't negotiate with trash because they will end you!... We're not only superior economically, we are morally superior, we are aesthetically superior, we are better than they are at everything. And that triggers th ...[text shortened]... sts are losing the cultural battle. For the first time ever, they are cornered."

Javier Milei
Ahh, a wonderful addition to the political world. A fine individual.