Top 5 Lies, Gavin Newsome debate.  Unbelievable.

Top 5 Lies, Gavin Newsome debate. Unbelievable.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
157d

"I support a secure border">. He has denigrated border patrol agents. He has continued to increase welfare payments to illegals to incentivive them to come the US illegally.

Lied that CA mandates parental input into school curriculum. He has called parents racists, extremists, bigots and homophobes.He has also threatened school districts with massive penalties for changing curriculum based on parental input.

Said CA ia safe state,,,,No crime problems. He looked ino the camera and lied that CA has a lwer crime rate than Florida. Hannity showed a factual chart with the real numbers to the TV audience. Liar.

"Ronald Reagan is responsible for CA homeless problem". That, Reagan released people from hospitals that are now on streets.....50 years ago. Jesus. Fact is, newsom signed into law. The housing first failed approach to homelessness that will have its law-enforcement and social service providers from enforcing rules against homeless who abuse drugs or have altercations with others due to their mental health problems. Newsom prohibits any funds from going to proven homeless providers, who use faith based on rule based interventions to break the cycle of dependency. This excaerbates homelessness.

Here is the best lie:: First question by Hannnity was to deSantis about people fleeing california. Then, Newsome AVOIDED the question, till Hannity hammered him to answer it. 3.6 million have fled according to census data. He actually said that more people are moving from Florida to California then or moving from California to Florida.

A great example of liberals lying, and you know what....he did not know that he was lying, like much of the libs on the Forum. It is their natural way of life.
Suzy should write him a letter, saying he is giving libs a bad name!

w

Moves
157d

@averagejoe1 said
"I support a secure border">. He has denigrated border patrol agents. He has continued to increase welfare payments to illegals to incentivive them to come the US illegally.

Lied that CA mandates parental input into school curriculum. He has called parents racists, extremists, bigots and homophobes.He has also threatened school districts with massive penalties for c ...[text shortened]... their natural way of life.
Suzy should write him a letter, saying he is giving libs a bad name!
Here is the best lie:: First question by Hannnity was to deSantis about people fleeing california. Then, Newsome AVOIDED the question, till Hannity hammered him to answer it. 3.6 million have fled according to census data. He actually said that more people are moving from Florida to California then or moving from California to Florida.

This one is true. Hannity left out the part where California has 17 million more residents than Florida, so simply counting heads is inaccurate. Also, then numbers moving have not changed in decades, so neither Gavin nor Ron have anything to do with it.

- The slight trend of more Floridians moving to California, per capita, than the other way around has been the trend for decades, experts said.
- However, the difference between the rate of Floridians moving to California and vice versa is tiny and based on estimates.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/jun/19/gavin-newsom/gov-gavin-newsoms-claimed-more-floridians-moved-to/

Z

Moves
157d

I liked when he told DeSantis "The one thing we have in common is that neither of us will be the party nominee for president in 2024".
While DeSantis did his best "creep smiling at highschool cheerleaders" impersonation

"It's good that California is so weak on crime because Gavin Newsom just killed a man on stage"
Can't take credit for this joke, just something i found on the webs.

Moves
157d

@AverageJoe1
Newsome can say anything the californi-tards will believe it and vote for him.

w

Moves
157d
1 edit

@jj-adams said
@AverageJoe1
His challenger Brian Dahle is an enormous dweeb who could barely string a sentence together. Californians have elected Republican governors recently. The Republican party needs to put better candidates forward, someone who proposes actual solutions to problems. That person could beat Newsome. A Republican governor would be good for the state.

Lake Como

Moves
157d

@wildgrass said
His challenger Brian Dahle is an enormous dweeb who could barely string a sentence together. Californians have elected Republican governors recently. The Republican party needs to put better candidates forward, someone who proposes actual solutions to problems. That person could beat Newsome. A Republican governor would be good for the state.
The problem is that people like you see solutions to be a tad different than we do. Ha, you profess that solving the 'problem' of losers' tuition loans is by having ME pay them off. Are you truly thinking as a loser? Are you and Suzianne in cahoots?

And your extremely wierd jbuddy Shav says to solve the housing problem by just giving them free housing!!!! And me pay again!!!!
475,000 invaders* have come in since October 1......Hey, Shav, if you are listening, how are you going to give them free housing?? Pitiful. A pitiful poster indeed.

*. I have been derided for calling them invaders. Ha, the term is catching on, now.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
157d

@jj-adams said
@AverageJoe1
A Trumper saying this is hilarious.

rain

Moves
157d

@zahlanzi said
I liked when he told DeSantis "The one thing we have in common is that neither of us will be the party nominee for president in 2024"
God damn. He snatched Meatball's soul with that one.

Lake Como

Moves
157d

@vivify said
God damn. He snatched Meatball's soul with that one.
uhhhh, you say that when someone makes a simple innocent questionable *** prediction, that he suggests that a soul has been snatched?
Vivify , how long you ben sparing on the foum?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
157d

@AverageJoe1
So the gist is you like DeSantis, you like the way he bans books, the way he goes after LGBTQ folks and the way he kidnaps immigrants who are here legally and cart them off to Mass when nobody knew they were coming.

Z

Moves
156d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
So the gist is you like DeSantis, you like the way he bans books, the way he goes after LGBTQ folks and the way he kidnaps immigrants who are here legally and cart them off to Mass when nobody knew they were coming.
the party of small government 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
156d

@averagejoe1 said
uhhhh, you say that when someone makes a simple innocent questionable *** prediction, that he suggests that a soul has been snatched?
Vivify , how long you ben sparing on the foum?
Don't worry, you long ago gave your soul to Donald Trump.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
156d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
"I'll be damned if anybody but me gets to have rights!"

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
156d

@wildgrass said
Repub governors of California that I can recall:
Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and poor Arnie cannot run for president 🙁

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
156d

@earl-of-trumps said
Repub governors of California that I can recall:
Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and poor Arnie cannot run for president 🙁
I have Arnie's signature on my Bachelor's degree (I doubt he did it by hand though)