Top 5 Lies, Gavin Newsome debate.  Unbelievable.

Top 5 Lies, Gavin Newsome debate. Unbelievable.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
156d

@earl-of-trumps said
Repub governors of California that I can recall:
Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and poor Arnie cannot run for president 🙁
Right. Republicans need better candidates.

Gavin Newsome is a dud, but Republicans have no one better, and no answers for problems in Cali.

Lake Como

Moves
155d

@wildgrass said
Right. Republicans need better candidates.

Gavin Newsome is a dud, but Republicans have no one better, and no answers for problems in Cali.
Who is a better man, for lack of a better phrase: DeSantis or this Newsome self-absorbed flake. Which would truly represent people?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
155d

@athousandyoung said
I have Arnie's signature on my Bachelor's degree (I doubt he did it by hand though)
The mind boggles

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
155d

@averagejoe1 said
Who is a better man, for lack of a better phrase: DeSantis or this Newsome self-absorbed flake. Which would truly represent people?
They call that a loaded question Joe, you could stand in for that tosser hannity at the next debate

w

Moves
155d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Better would be a potted plant.

They're both intolerable. Milquetoast.

We need politicians with military service, a little dirt under the fingernails, evidence of problem solving skills. Enough theater.

Lake Como

Moves
155d

@kevcvs57 said
They call that a loaded question Joe, you could stand in for that tosser hannity at the next debate
Did you get this Hannity-ism. He had graphs prepared for TV audience (there was no auditorium audience). Showing proven facts about subjects he knew Newsome would lie about! Genius move.
So, when Newsom would, like, say how many people in comparison have left his state compared to other states, the graphs proved him wrong, while he was actually saying it, and the American audience was aghast.
Y’all don’t like liars, so that takes Newsome out of the picture. Who have you got left?

w

Moves
155d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Did you get this Hannity-ism. He had graphs prepared for TV audience (there was no auditorium audience). Showing proven facts about subjects he knew Newsome would lie about! Genius move.
So, when Newsom would, like, say how many people in comparison have left his state compared to other states, the graphs proved him wrong, while he was actually saying it, and the A ...[text shortened]... hast.
Y’all don’t like liars, so that takes Newsome out of the picture. Who have you got left?
We already went over the fact that more Floridians, per capita, are moving to California than vice versa. So we're down to a "top 4" of fake news.

Hannity's little graphic was misleading. Newsome wasn't lying.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
154d

@averagejoe1 said
Is this a real question?