Trump reveals classified information to Russia

Trump reveals classified information to Russia

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
17 May 17

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 May 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Nixon was never actually impeached though he almost certainly would have been if he hadn't resigned.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
17 May 17
3 edits

A sexual harassment lawsuit does not go before congress Duchess. And, Congress had NO right to ask him about getting a BJ from some begging woman intern. They did it all in an attempt to destroy him and they almost did. I agree with you about Nixon. He really did nothing wrong until he tried to cover up what his partisan friends had done. Which was illegal and breaking our laws. Getting a consensual BJ is NOT illegal or sexual harassment.

D

Moves
17 May 17
3 edits

D

Moves
17 May 17

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
17 May 17
6 edits

Their attempt to impeach Clinton was all due to him receiving a BJ from Monica Duchess. They attempted to impeach him for having an extra marital affair. It did not work. It was all about the BJ Duchess, no matter how they tried to spin it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/richard-nixon-bill-clinton-faced-impeachment-obstruction-justice/story?id=47460022
Bill Clinton in 1998-1999
"President Bill Clinton became the second American president to be impeached and he narrowly avoided his removal from office.
On Dec. 19, 1998, the House of Representatives impeached Clinton on the grounds of perjury and obstruction of justice in connection with an extramarital affair he had with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Two other articles of impeachment – a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power – failed to pass in the House.
Clinton initially denied he had an affair with Lewinsky. But on Aug. 17, 1998, Clinton became the first sitting president to testify before a grand jury and, after questioning, Clinton admitted on national television that he had an inappropriate relationship with Lewinsky.
The case went to trial in the Senate, which ultimately voted on Feb. 12, 1999, to acquit the president of the charges. Clinton remained in office."

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
17 May 17
1 edit

Duchess, I do not read wikipedia as anyone can write what is in their current information. If I attempt to use wikipedia for a resource in one of my university assignments, I will instantly receive an F. This is with any college or university in America.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
17 May 17

Israel wouldn't need to break any ties, they'd just not pass information to the Americans, which one might imagine would be of some concern to the administration.

D

Moves
17 May 17
2 edits

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
17 May 17
4 edits

Israel's far from being a fount of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Israel passes (not necessarily accurate) information to the USA when Israel perceives it to be in its interests.
Israel has a record of exaggerating supposed threats for its advantage, such as to get more US aid.

So true! Did you see that Netanyahu just out-lawed all public news in Israel? The only permissible news now available in Israel is all state run, just like in Russia or China. All their public news stations and papers had to shut down as of about a week ago. America should cut off all their funding until they return to a democracy.

E

Moves
17 May 17

Originally posted by DeepThought
Well given that Trump's busy justifying sharing the information [1], yes it did happen. The problem is one of breaking protocol. The information came from an ally, probably Israel, and normal procedure is to get their permission before sharing the information with third parties. The problem Trump has caused is that US allies will be reluctant to share ...[text shortened]... se" - Dmitry Peskov, Kremlin spokesman

[1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39937258
I never said he didn't say anything to the Russians. The question is exactly what was said.

I find it amazing how all of this comes out right after the Republicans passed the repeal of Obamacare in the House.

All of this is just establishment wag the dog.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 May 17

Originally posted by Eladar
I never said he didn't say anything to the Russians. The question is exactly what was said.

I find it amazing how all of this comes out right after the Republicans passed the repeal of Obamacare in the House.

All of this is just establishment wag the dog.
Watch something besides Fox News, and you might actually know what's going on.

E

Moves
19 May 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Watch something besides Fox News, and you might actually know what's going on.
Allegations, no actual proof.

That's good enough for the likes of you.

Read a book!

Moves
19 May 17

Scholarly facts?? 😀

Which school was that, shark school or Trump University?

The vile and abusive harpy Duchess64 has a grandiose view of her own cracked psychology.

D

Moves
19 May 17
1 edit