Unanimous Supreme Court restores Trump to CO ballot

Unanimous Supreme Court restores Trump to CO ballot

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
85d
1 edit

@vivify said
You're attacking Dems for removing someone who committed insurrection?

There's a convicted child molester somewhere running for office who'd like your support.
You'll find him in the education system teaching kids to suck toes and give lap dances

https://nypost.com/2024/03/02/us-news/oklahoma-teens-lick-each-others-toes-at-school-sanctioned-event-video-shows/

https://rumble.com/voche2-kentucky-school-staff-get-lap-dances-from-male-students-in-lingerie.html

D

Moves
85d

@vivify said
You're attacking Dems for removing someone who committed insurrection?

There's a convicted child molester somewhere running for office who'd like your support.
Anyway, Trump was never convicted of committing 'insurrection'. That must be real inconvenient.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
85d

@sh76 said
Are you calling Justices Jackson, Kagan and Sotomayor incompetents who may have never read the Fourteenth Amendment?
I simply cannot imagine why they don't think he is guilty of insurrection. If he is, the Amendment speaks for itself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
85d

@averagejoe1 said
But the original Roe was an incorrect interpretation of the constitution. I thought everyone knew that.
No one thought so for the last 50 years.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
85d

@averagejoe1 said
? Why wouldn’t an insurrection be dealt with, if it is an insurrection? There was none in this case.
Why don’t you start a thread on insurrections. And maybe mention what did not happen on January 6.
Because of this. Because of Trump-heads like you excusing every lame thing he's ever done.

Of course it was insurrection.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
85d

@averagejoe1 said
No no no…..Tha action of the CO sec of state was what was the ‘political decision “. You tryin to confuse somebody.? A sec of state Trump hater makes a decision to act on a ‘crime’ that Trump was never even charged with, or convicted of, committing.
Don’t tell me, you will try to dig another hole on this thread.
The person does not have to be charged or convicted. Read the amendment.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
85d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Your second paragraph I find astounding. He was never charged with nor convicted of insurrection.
Do you still stand by this ludicrous second paragraph.? It is not even worth an analogy. You are so naïve, just consider the ramifications that would occur. If secretaries of state could do what she did all day long, to anyone they pick out of the crowd.
You are poisoning the minds of people like Suzanne and Kev.
Read the amendment. Where are the words 'charged' or 'convicted'?

Everyone knows what he attempted to do was insurrection. Everyone except the Trump-heads, and a significant portion of them know, too, if truth be told.

D

Moves
85d

@suzianne said
Read the amendment. Where are the words 'charged' or 'convicted'?

Everyone knows what he attempted to do was insurrection. Everyone except the Trump-heads, and a significant portion of them know, too, if truth be told.
You've heard the phrase 'Innocent until proven guilty'?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
85d

@earl-of-trumps said
No small wonder, an attempt by democrats to wrongfully influence a federal election, was smacked down,
and the little d democrats cry foul!!

Colorado, Maine, and whoever else have power greedy democrats that won't allow their citizens to vote for Trump,
which is a huge smack in the face to democracy. but the democrats don't care about that.
You just don't get it.

Donald Trump is ineligible to be president through his own actions. No "witch hunt" necessary.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
85d

@djj said
You've heard the phrase 'Innocent until proven guilty'?
Doesn't apply here. He engaged in insurrection. Period.

D

Moves
85d

@suzianne said
Doesn't apply here. He engaged in insurrection. Period.
Lucky for him you don't get to decide.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
85d

So, my take away from this is that the US extreme-right want all matters to be decided on a federal level, rather than on a state level?

D

Moves
85d

@shavixmir said
So, my take away from this is that the US extreme-right want all matters to be decided on a federal level, rather than on a state level?
Shouldn't federal issue's be decided on a federal level?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
85d

@djj said
Shouldn't federal issue's be decided on a federal level?
It seems rather unclear what constitutes a federal level and what a State level.

Care to explain?

D

Moves
85d

@shavixmir said
It seems rather unclear what constitutes a federal level and what a State level.

Care to explain?
State level issue's don't have the ability to affect the entire country.