1. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 20:26
    "Defeat is a very good thing to happen to an imperial power."

Intellectualist Videos - Official @Intellect_Vids
    Q: What would a defeated Russia look like?

Professor @TimothyDSnyder answers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782006388497011039
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 07:44
    @spruce112358 said
    "Defeat is a very good thing to happen to an imperial power."

Intellectualist Videos - Official @Intellect_Vids
    Q: What would a defeated Russia look like?

Professor @TimothyDSnyder answers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782006388497011039
    If we mean a defeat for the Putin regime it would be very good for Russia and the Russians
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 07:52
    @kevcvs57 said
    If we mean a defeat for the Putin regime it would be very good for Russia and the Russians
    Defeated megalomaniacs often turn their frustrated ambitions onto their own people.

Just like Trump has vowed to do in a second term.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 09:43
    @suzianne said
    Defeated megalomaniacs often turn their frustrated ambitions onto their own people.

Just like Trump has vowed to do in a second term.
    I’m going with the scenario that Ukraine goes so badly for the regime that they start falling down big red stairs and out of windows starting with Putin
    As Trump I don’t see him staying awake long enough to do too much damage. He’s not an early morning person is he, he’s got the sleep pattern of an unemployed troll.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 09:521 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    I’m going with the scenario that Ukraine goes so badly for the regime that they start falling down big red stairs and out of windows starting with Putin
    As Trump I don’t see him staying awake long enough to do too much damage. He’s not an early morning person is he, he’s got the sleep pattern of an unemployed troll.
    A man who became president of the most powerful country in the world and is lining up for a second run has [kb] "sleep pattern of an unemployed troll".

kev about all you have in your life beside the trip to the kitchen is your quips and insults here, you need to up the game. Your subject and quip needs to have some connection, a tenuous connection at least.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 10:12
    @wajoma said
    A man who became president of the most powerful country in the world and is lining up for a second run has [kb] "sleep pattern of an unemployed troll".

kev about all you have in your life beside the trip to the kitchen is your quips and insults here, you need to up the game. Your subject and quip needs to have some connection, a tenuous connection at least.
    I wasn't going to respond to that, Wajoma. The personal attacks of the unhappy liberals really ruins the Forum. It is made more useless when they will say such things as does Kev, when it is well-known that Trump sleeps very little. His feet hit the floor and he is off to the Oval to take care of business. When he gets elected, everyone that I know will be quite enriched, it is too bad that these losers do not get the picture.
    But they sure win a lot here with their comments. His saying that FOX had to pay a fine is like his saying Marilyn Monroe was caught jaywalking. What a bunch of losers.
  7. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 10:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    when it is well-known that Trump sleeps very little. His feet hit the floor and he is off to the Oval to
    ... take a nice long nap! 🤣

I didn't know he slept very little. That explains a lot, though.
  8. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 12:17
    @spruce112358 said
    ... take a nice long nap! 🤣

I didn't know he slept very little. That explains a lot, though.
    That's because he is jacked up on Adderall, and often needs his diapers changed.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:14
    @wajoma said

Cheers vajoma but I think I’ll just keep telling the truth
    We are now finding out why trump couldn’t keep up with security briefings during his presidency, HE WS SLEEPING
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:25
    @Suzianne
    The one thing I see is the possibility after such defeat is what kind of monster will take Putin's place? Or will democracy rise up in Russia like it should?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:26
    @YEAH-BOY
    And you know that from changing his diapers and selling him adderal?
    How much did you get for those sales?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:30
    @wajoma said

Do you have time in your agenda of crying all day to actually have a job?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:42
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    The one thing I see is the possibility after such defeat is what kind of monster will take Putin's place? Or will democracy rise up in Russia like it should?
    Probably not until Putin passes. He's an autocrat. Did you see the last election in Russia? This is why Trump idolizes him, he wants to be just like him, in complete control of his people and government.

Thankfully, Trump got started on his ego trip too late to affect the course of the US for too long. We need a Democrat in the White House who will have the guts to do what I hoped Biden would do -- erase everything Trump ever did to derail this country. Because people like Gaetz and Greene will do everything they can to carry on his agenda. I'm hoping, that without his personality, his selfish megalomania will fade away to be seen for what it was. A bad attempt at grift and personal ego inflation.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:45
    @wajoma said

Oh, an irony for the ages.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 20:201 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    Before you rejoice at the fall of a dictator, make sure that comes after him is not worse. Remember what came after Saddam Hussein?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree