1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 20:16
    …and this article is dead on

“The reason we find pedophiles in the Boy Scouts and the rectory and kids TV is that's where the kids are!" Maher shouted. "DeSantis wasn't wrong. But we're so tribal now, the left will overlook child-f---ing if the guy from the wrong party calls it out."”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-unloads-left-will-overlook-child-f-ing-says-desantis-wasnt-wrong-disney-fight
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 20:55
    @mott-the-hoople said

“The reason we find pedophiles in the Boy Scouts and the rectory and kids TV is that's where the kids are!" Maher shouted. "DeSantis wasn't wrong. But we're so tribal now, the left will overlook child-f---ing if the guy from the wrong party calls it out."”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-unloads-left-will-overlook-child-f-ing-says-desantis-wasnt-wrong-disney-fight
    Has any lib on this forum ever condemned pedophilia? I think we got a few "well, it depends on how your define it', or some such slime.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    Has any lib on this forum ever condemned pedophilia? I think we got a few "well, it depends on how your define it', or some such slime.
    I think maher nailed it on these libs
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 21:55
    @mott-the-hoople said

Jesus have you lot just figured out that pedophiles go to places where they can can access children, thats aways been case regardless of political leaning, the very conservative church attracts pedophiles for the very same reason and it protects those pedophiles as best it can. I think you’ll find that most scout leaders are conservatives too.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 22:232 edits
    I think Bill Maher can keep his conservative fantasies to himself.

I mean, is Trump on his writing team now?

And yes, De Santis was wrong on Disney.

Being 'woke', for a corporation, is a GOOD thing.

It's De Santis that flew off the deep end by unilaterally calling everything 'woke' as bad. He's wrong. The fools who followed him off that deep end, especially some democrats who didn't want to be seen as 'missing the boat', were just as bad. The word was black slang, and just exactly like everything black that white people touch, they ruined it.

So to all the white people who helped reverse the entire meaning of 'woke', and made it mean something bad, let me just extend my middle finger to you all, along with a big, fat "F--- you!"

Have a nice day!
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 23:10
    @suzianne said

It's De Santis that flew off the deep end by unilaterally calling everything 'woke' as bad. He's wrong. The fools who followed him off that deep end, especially som ...[text shortened]... ust extend my middle finger to you all, along with a big, fat "F--- you!"

Have a nice day!
    dat jigaboo 😳
  7. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 23:381 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I think maher nailed it on these libs
    I think you are to interested in this subject. Are you a pedophile?

You piece of shyt.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 01:332 edits
    @suzianne said

It's De Santis that flew off the deep end by unilaterally calling everything 'woke' as bad. He's wrong. The fools who followed him off that deep end, especially som ...[text shortened]... ust extend my middle finger to you all, along with a big, fat "F--- you!"

Have a nice day!
    But wait, you should check the statistics. The American Africans are 86% of the ruination, have you noticed all the silly cop actual arrests TV shows show all of those people doing the crime, doing the time.
    Anyway, we sure hope you don't leave the Forum.
    Don't worry, I am not upset about your being discontented. I know you are upset about poossible banning of tiktok, pulling for you.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 02:41
    @yeah-boy said

You piece of shyt.
    LOL… hit dog barking 😂
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '22
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 03:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    Libs call it being a "minor-attracted person" to make it sound less despicable.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 03:53
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    Hey AAASSSWIPE, here is one lib who would kill any fukker I saw sexually abusing children. Your really stupid attacks on libs saying we are soft on pedophilia is just another version of your life long built in racism.
  12. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 11:42
    @yeah-boy said

You piece of shyt.
    Nice deflection. Are YOU a pedophile? Liberals seem to like perverts. Suzi has no problems with them.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 13:23
    @DJJ
    Is it ok for your god king to be throwing tantrums now that his criminal history is out in the open? Do you think throwing tantrums and posting tweets while in court is the kind of behavior you want in a POTUS? Do you really think that is leadership? Do you really think that makes him strong?
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Apr '24 13:55
    @sonhouse said
    @DJJ
    Is it ok for your god king to be throwing tantrums now that his criminal history is out in the open? Do you think throwing tantrums and posting tweets while in court is the kind of behavior you want in a POTUS? Do you really think that is leadership? Do you really think that makes him strong?
    you trying to deflect from your support of the child f…kers?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 01:47
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    You really need reading comprehension 101. I already answered that in a previous post which it seems you are unable to understand. You are a fukking IDIOT.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree