1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 07:39
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you trying to deflect from your support of the child f…kers?
    Your missing the point son, statistically you conservatives are the kiddy fiddlers and no we do not support you
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '23
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 08:08
    @sonhouse said
    @DJJ
    Is it ok for your god king to be throwing tantrums now that his criminal history is out in the open? Do you think throwing tantrums and posting tweets while in court is the kind of behavior you want in a POTUS? Do you really think that is leadership? Do you really think that makes him strong?
    I bet you dream about Donald.
  3. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 10:57
    @sonhouse said
    @Cliff-Mashburn
    Hey AAASSSWIPE, here is one lib who would kill any fukker I saw sexually abusing children. Your really stupid attacks on libs saying we are soft on pedophilia is just another version of your life long built in racism.
    Your team... the liberals have changed the word pedophilia to MAPS. Not the right. keep championing your psychotic, sick, disgusting left.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 15:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your missing the point son, statistically you conservatives are the kiddy fiddlers and no we do not support you
    statistically the liberal media contorts reality… your assumption is faulty
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 18:09
    @DJJ
    Your refusal or inability to answer that question is fully noted and you never WILL be able to answer that question because you have no balls just like your god king Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree