11,000 posts

11,000 posts

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
In my case, the bathroom is outside - and actually on the property of my neighbours, with whom we share it.
An outhouse?! That's primitive. Do you wipe with leaves too? 😉

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
21 Jun 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
Whining works for Angry Birds, why not here?
Have you heard the Angry Birds theme song. Really cool.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
22 Jun 16
1 edit

I only ever played it with the sound off.

I'm an addict of the early Angry Birds. When they didn't have paid extras, football influences, and lots of crap kiddie stuff. I paid for the ad-free version which they no longer produce.

I hate the way the internet expects you to put up with tons of ordure. I'm happy to pay upfront but I don't want to see any of that other stuff.

F

Moves
22 Jun 16

What utter nonsense.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
22 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
What utter nonsense.
You're qualified to judge?

F

Moves
22 Jun 16

You're qualified to judge?
I most certainly have a long curriculum vitae when it comes to judging things to be utter nonsense.

Some get their qualifications from yer book learning. Others, like me, get them from being out there on the cyber streets fearlessly Speaking Truth to Nonsense.

F

Moves
22 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
What utter nonsense.
This was directed at no one in particular but, instead, it was directed [in a reel-'em-in scatter pattern way] at anyone and everyone who knows deep down that, at some point, what they said was utter nonsense.

rc

Moves
22 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I most certainly have a long curriculum vitae when it comes to judging things to be utter nonsense.

Some get their qualifications from yer book learning. Others, like me, get them from being out there on the cyber streets fearlessly Speaking Truth to Nonsense.
Others, like me, get them from being out there on the cyber streets fearlessly Speaking Truth to Nonsense.

thats hilarious, FMF in da cyber hood, respect ma hommie!

F

Moves
22 Jun 16

Ah ha. A case in point.

F

Moves
22 Jun 16

I hate the way the internet expects you to put up with tons of ordure. I'm happy to pay upfront but I don't want to see any of that other stuff.
I think this is worthy of a thread of its own on which you could talk at length - in a series of short posts with your points broken up into individual points and examples - but in the circumstances, I suggest you do this on THIS thread.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
22 Jun 16

I don't need to get up on my soapbox to that extent, but thank you for your kind invitation to populate this thread with my discontents. 🙂

F

Moves
22 Jun 16

I don't need to get up on my soapbox to that extent, but thank you for your kind invitation to populate this thread with my discontents. 🙂
Thank you for saying this.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
22 Jun 16

I only ever played it with the sound off.

I'm an addict of the early Angry Birds. When they didn't have paid extras, football influences, and lots of crap kiddie stuff. I paid for the ad-free version which they no longer produce.

My youngest son, now thirteen, used to have the app and played the game. When it was first turned on the music would play. It was a delight to listen to. I don't know why. It just appealed to me for some unexplainable reason.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
22 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
What utter nonsense.
Stop complaining. It's just filler for the long haul. 😉

F

Moves
22 Jun 16

Originally posted by josephw
Stop complaining. It's just filler for the long haul. 😉
I most certainly will not stop complaining. I predict that at least 20% of the 11,000 posts will be "complaining" or something attendant thereto. Someone's got to do the hard yards. I am ready and willing.