1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
12 May 15

Read a book!

Moves
13 May 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Probably not, but that's beside the point. They still have a good deal of control over their actions at any given moment.

Moves
13 May 15
1 edit

Meanwhile, midnight creeps across the land, extinguishing squandered opportunities like a candle snuffer gone feral.

Read a book!

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by JS357
Meanwhile, midnight creeps across the land, extinguishing squandered opportunities.
There's always tomorrow.

D

Moves
13 May 15

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
There's always tomorrow.
It will be gone with the wind.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Voting: Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition. Votes cast may reflect the popularity of those students elected or their levels of participation in school activities, such as public forum contributions or achievements ...[text shortened]... otes by Personal Message to me by Tuesday, May 12, 2015." Only one Personal Message received so far.
Voting: Selection method will be based on your first, second and third choice point values of 5, 3, 1 as in the format of the 2015 Prose Competition. Votes cast may reflect the popularity of those students elected or their levels of participation in school activities, such as public forum contributions or achievements in the RHP Chess Club. Footnote: Thumbs Up given to any and all posts in this thread will count as 1 point toward each respective senior student's total. Any Thumbs Down from a student too busy or timid to attend this memorable gala event will of course be ignored. The Prom Queen and Prom King may be given crowns to wear by Russ. Please send all votes by Personal Message to me by Tuesday, May 12, 2015. (OP)

Thumbs Up (Final Results as of May 12 Pages 1-34: Senior Class Students with four or more votes)

* Prom Queen: lolof: 40; Duchess64: 28; hakima: 14; drewnogal: 14; (Maj: 5; Miss Day: 3).

* Prom King: Great Big Stees: 43; JS357: 38; HandyAndy: 26; Sven: 5.

All Personal Message [54] and Thumbs Up [162] Voting has been concluded as of midnight Tuesday, May 12, 2015.

*******************************************************************************************************************
May we have the envelopes, please?

Prom Queen: lolof & Prom King Great Big Stees. Prom Princess: Duchess64 & Prom Prince: JS357
Prom's Royal Court: hakima; drewnogal; Maj; Miss Day; HandyAndy and Sven.

Congratulations to our "Prom Queen and Prom King who may be given crowns to wear by Russ...."

Read a book!

Moves
13 May 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Where have you been hiding since 1949?

l

Moves
13 May 15

As a modern Swedish woman, I'm used to taking care of most things myself and that includes taking my share of restaurant food, drinks etc. It is how things are done here. I won't be taken anywhere but on this particular occasion, knowing men might act differently in other places, I will take things as they come.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 5)

1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom Status (March 18, 2015)

Prom Invitation Format: "Modern" (Please see hakima's suggestion on page 4);

Prom Night Couples: Great Big Stees & lolof;

Invitations Pending Acceptance: sonhouse to drewnogal;

Singles Girls: hakima; drewnogal;

Singles Boys: robbie carrobie; sonhouse; vandervelde; JerryH; st dominics preview; HandyAndy; Sahuaro;

Wingman Offer: JS357 to Great Big Stees;

Dance Cards: On hakima's GBS and GB;

In Charge of Dance Band Music: robbie, sonhouse and JS (See Pages 1, 2 and 3 respectively);

In Charge of Culinary Decisions: Offered to Sahuaro;

Chaperones: Miss Day (JS357's Sophomore English Teacher);

Bouncer: robbie has offered his services; I'd also like to suggest Cowboy from Heaven ChessPraxis;

Global Limousine Fleet Service: GB.

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by lolof
As a modern Swedish woman, I'm used to taking care of most things myself and that includes taking my share of restaurant food, drinks etc. It is how things are done here. I won't be taken anywhere but on this particular occasion, knowing men might act differently in other places, I will take things as they come.
And I, for one, being a modern man will do the same. Say, can you lend me a couple of bucks for the tip?

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Are you suggesting that lolof is not responsible for where she goes, how she gets there and what she does?
Nope.

l

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
And I, for one, being a modern man will do the same. Say, can you lend me a couple of bucks for the tip?
Sure, you can buy me a drink later.

Moves
13 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by lolof
Sure, you can buy me a drink later.
Gladly...My Queen. 😉

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Gladly...My Queen. 😉
Hmmm....

Hey, Stees, have you made all the necessary arrangements for our limo from Canada to the USA to Sweden to the UK?