1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom

1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
14 May 15

Originally posted by lolof
I won't.
Are you two bickering already?

rc

Moves
14 May 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Are you goose-berrying already ?

Read a book!

Moves
14 May 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Are you goose-berrying already ?
Just to entertain nosy neighbors like you.

Moves
15 May 15

Perish the though Handyone, just testing the waters maybe.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 15

Reminder: "Our 1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom will be held on Friday, May 15th, 2015," which is tomorrow evening.

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Reminder: "Our 1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom will be held on Friday, May 15th, 2015," which is tomorrow evening.
I have received some news that will mean I will be showing up solo for the beginning of the prom but have told lolof that I will see to it that the limo will return and pick her up when she is ready. It's nothing that will affect the evening only postpone our first dance.

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I have received some news that will mean I will be showing up solo for the beginning of the prom but have told lolof that I will see to it that the limo will return and pick her up when she is ready. It's nothing that will affect the evening only postpone our first dance.
Can you be in the limo that picks her up, so the Prom King and Queen can make the grand entrance you deserve?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 15
2 edits

Friday, May 15, 2015 has finally arrived...

lolof, if the GBS Limo will no longer be making stops in the USA and Sweden, please tell Maj that I'll ask my International Taxi Company driver [who has GPS & Google Earth above the dashboard] to stop by her home unless she'll be travelling with you. In which case, I'll be waiting for her at the entrance to the spacious RHP Ballroom holding the white box with a blue and yellow ribbon containing her prom corsage.

Look forward to finally being with you in person. ~Sven

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by JS357
Can you be in the limo that picks her up, so the Prom King and Queen can make the grand entrance you deserve?
JS, will Miss Day still be gracing our 1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom with her presence?

Moves
15 May 15

JS, will Miss Day still be gracing our 1st Annual Red Hot Pawn Senior Prom with her presence?
As much as anyone will be there, she will.

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by JS357
It will be so.

l

Moves
15 May 15

It will be so.
Ready when you are 🙂

l

Moves
15 May 15

No Andy, not at my age. 🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 15

Originally posted by lolof
Ready when you are 🙂
<--- lolof, this is the flower used to create the corsage in the white box with a blue and yellow (colors of the Swedish Flag)
ribbon for Maj. Do you think it will coordinate with her gown for this evening's prom? ~Sven

l

Moves
15 May 15

<--- lolof, this is the flower used to create the corsage in the white box with a blue and yellow (colors of the Swedish Flag)
ribbon for Maj. Do you think it will coordinate with her gown for this evening's prom? ~Sven
I have no idea, we will have to wait and see.