1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:05
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    If forums have a purpose then it must follow that forum contributors also have a purpose. Extrapolating on this (and taking into account existentialism and wind resistance) even forum contributors of an 'atheistic persuasion' must, de facto, have purpose in their lives. This being the case, if purpose exists in a world without God, then the existence ...[text shortened]... ly not required.

You make a very good argument sir for the atheist camp. We thank you kindly.
    Is that a yes or a no?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:07
    No. Despite years of study, it remains beyond my comprehension.
    It's good to have something to strive for in life
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:10
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Not the way you guys do it. It's not "discussing and questioning" for you, unless you get busted. It's just plain ol' forum combat. How good can you make yourself look, and how bad can you make the other guy look.

But many of the latest rounds have vastly underrated the intelligence of the audience (not to mention that of the victim). You guys simply ...[text shortened]... ometimes you guys are like Laurence Olivier's character in Marathon Man.

"Is it safe?"
    You seem to forget that I've been around here long enough to remember your "tough girl" antics.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's good to have something to strive for in life
    Indeed, though the things i strive for have a basis in reality, and are invariably cheese related.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:25
    Indeed, though the things i strive for have a basis in reality, and are invariably cheese related.
    Aficionados should keep a close eye out to ensure their cheese doesn't get moved.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree