about recommendations

about recommendations

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes it is.

Holding each other accountable for our words

Yes it is
really? well its time to take you apart Droogster, not here, in spirituality, away from these long suffering people.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

To use a robbieism:

Not nom nom, nice toast.

Or whatever it is he says...
It wasn't me it was that legend Vince 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 15

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. 😛

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ahhhhhhh its so true goodbye ill see you when I emerge from metamorphosis 😀
Perhaps you'll emerge from your cocoon a fervent atheist with a little less padding around your midriff.

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

and dragging elements up from the past so as to confront, embarrass and discredit people leads to productive discourse?
The reason you are so twisted about this is that you are one with the most skin in the game. Your posting history is catalogue of nasty abuse, childish abuse, clan forum style abuse and religious abuse. You crash through these fora like a club-footed foot-solider, hacking into those who disagree with you with all the nuance of a chocolate chainsaw. There is enough material from you alone to write a book on how not to be tosser on the Internet.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

The reason you are so twisted about this is that you are one with the most skin in the game. Your posting history is catalogue of nasty abuse, childish abuse, clan forum style abuse and religious abuse. You crash through these fora like a club-footed foot-solider, hacking into those who disagree with you with all nuance of a chocolate chainsaw. There is enough material from you alone to write a book on how not to be tosser on the Internet.
Dude I told you a million times i don't believe your propaganda and i don't know anyone who does, tell it to someone that believes what you say. Your answers will be peer reviewed in the spirituality forum where ethics and morality should be discussed oh and shad-up-a-yo-face-you-slobbery-son-of-Satan.

Moves
17 Sep 15

Where is Grampy Bobby by the way? After all this exchange is about him.

Curiously you go missing at the most opportune moments 😉

Moves
17 Sep 15

Dude I told you a million times i don't believe your propaganda and i don't know anyone who does, tell it to someone that believes what you say. Your answers will be peer reviewed in the spirituality forum where ethics and morality should be discussed oh and shad-up-a-yo-face-you-slobbery-son-of-Satan.
Shut up you tit.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Perhaps you'll emerge from your cocoon a fervent atheist with a little less padding around your midriff.
yeah wouldn't that be sweet, id have no hope, no purpose and no midriff, just a six pack of solid goodness! no more suckin it in - bliss 😀

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

yeah wouldn't that be sweet, id have no hope, no purpose and no midriff, just a six pack of solid goodness! no more suckin it in - bliss 😀
You wouldn't know an educated insult if a Duke slapped you in the face with one.

Moves
17 Sep 15

This so reminds me of when I was in grade 3..."I know you are. What am I?".

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

You wouldn't know an educated insult if a Duke slapped you in the face with one.
you suck it in fatboy im coming out of the cocoon ripped!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
This so reminds me of when I was in grade 3..."I know you are. What am I?".
LOL....Sometimes things don't change all that much!

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by Very Rusty
LOL....Sometimes things don't change all that much!
what you lookin at? dunno science hasn't gone that far yet!

you lookin at my girlfriend,
no!
you saying she's ugly? etc etc

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Sep 15

I have of late become something of a loose cannon; dangerously unhinged and randomly fickle.

Point me at your enemy and run for the hills.