1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Aug '14 22:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Oooooooh, this doesn't sound like the usual mindless, boring "gettin'-to-know-you" chit chat. That sounds like you actually have somethin' to say."

C'mon, spit it out, Andy, don't be shy.
    Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today, Suzi? Or was it the wrong bed?
  2. rebel city
    Moves
    01 Aug '14 23:33
    Tired of threads disappearing before you even get to read what's going on?

Tired of skillfully blasting your forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted?

Tired of watching posters make accusation after accusation of other posters while couching their phrases in such a way as to not seem like they're saying what y ...[text shortened]... ake action! Fun for all can be had here so post here today to avoid missing out on all the fun!
    Suzianne, I think you started a very good thread here. The way I understand is that you are trying to bring confrontration to its extreme so that it will destroy itself and finally be understood by the whole community that this whole business is completely redundant, mostly boring because it ends up having no essence and no humour. 🙁
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 00:15
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    Suzianne, I think you started a very good thread here. The way I understand is that you are trying to bring confrontration to its extreme so that it will destroy itself and finally be understood by the whole community that this whole business is completely redundant, mostly boring because it ends up having no essence and no humour. 🙁
    We could tell bad jokes instead:

And the barman said: "Get out, we don't serve your kind in here!"

A tachyon walked into a bar.

(In the original it was a neutrino, but LHC found out they weren't faster than light after all.)
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 02:56
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    We could tell bad jokes instead:

And the barman said: "Get out, we don't serve your kind in here!"

A tachyon walked into a bar.

(In the original it was a neutrino, but LHC found out they weren't faster than light after all.)
    proton: That was a horrible joke
    neutron: Are you sure?
    proton: I'm positive.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 04:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    If so, then how could ~ according to Suzianne ~ the person who reported the "joseph6969 threads" be described as being "Tired of skilfully blasting [their] forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted"? The theory seems bizarre.
    The theory seems bizarre.

Do you have a link to back up your assertion that it's a theory?
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 04:48
    No, sorry, go peddle your poison pen to someone else. I refuse to play your game. You can just go wonder how much I know and when did I know it.

Whatsamatta? Tired of giving your leading questions to lemon lime?
    What? He's given me up for you?! Why that little two timing lying bag of [a number of inappropriate comments] and if he thinks he can just toss me aside for you then [not appropriate for anyone under the age of 35] and then fluff himself until [okay nothing to see here folks, so just move along to the next post in this thread]
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 04:57
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today, Suzi? Or was it the wrong bed?
    Wow, that was sooooooo clever! So the tiresome one is tired of Suzi now... why is that? Is it because she's stealing your thunder? No problemo... you never had much to begin with.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 05:18
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    [b]The theory seems bizarre.

Do you have a link to back up your assertion that it's a theory?[/b]
    There have been ~ I think ~ three threads deleted in the past few days, two about Grampy Bobby - both started by him - and another started by Joseph6969 whose language on the first page undoubtedly doomed his thread.

Suzianne seems to be under the impression that I somehow deleted these threads in order to "cover [my] tracks" even though I am a non-subscriber and have no way of alerting a post let alone deleting a thread.

Add to this the fact that I have always robustly stood by everything I have ever posted on these forums and have done so for the better part of a decade. Therefore her theory strikes me as bizarre.
  9. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 06:071 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    There have been ~ I think ~ three threads deleted in the past few days, two about Grampy Bobby - both started by him - and another started by Joseph6969 whose language on the first page undoubtedly doomed his thread.

Suzianne seems to be under the impression that I somehow deleted these threads in order to "cover [my] tracks" even though I am a non-subscribe ...[text shortened]... ms and have done so for the better part of a decade. Therefore her theory strikes me as bizarre.
    Oh darn it, I'll have to start reading from the beginning of this thread again, because I don't recall her naming names or specifically pointing her finger at you.

Edit: Nope. Can't find anything to suggest she was referring to you. I think you may be mistaking what she said to you about your method of debate (if it can be called that) as an accusation of something you are now insisting you did not do... but I can find no evidence of her saying you are responsible for threads being deleted.

Did you want this to be about you? If not, then all you had to do was to not comment on it...
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 06:131 edit
    Oh darn it, I'll have to start reading from the beginning of this thread again, because I don't recall her naming names or specifically pointing her finger at you...
    It happened on Grampy Bobby's "few months sabbatical" thread here on the General Forum ~ referring to Grampy Bobby's "Quantum Leap" thread, which was deleted ~ and then the "few months sabbatical" thread was deleted. Suzianne for some reason is convinced I am behind the deletion of these two threads, when I am not, even though I have no reason to want to "cover [my] tracks" as to what was said [by me or anyone else] on those threads. Personally, I wish the threads were still there, but I am sympathetic to Grampy Bobby if he is more comfortable now that the moderators have deleted them.
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 06:19
    Tired of threads disappearing before you even get to read what's going on?

Tired of skillfully blasting your forum nemesis only to see them snivel like a weasel to the mods and get it deleted?

Tired of watching posters make accusation after accusation of other posters while couching their phrases in such a way as to not seem like they're saying what y ...[text shortened]... ake action! Fun for all can be had here so post here today to avoid missing out on all the fun!
    Well said Tits Mcgee.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 06:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    It happened on Grampy Bobby's "few months sabbatical" thread here on the General Forum ~ referring to Grampy Bobby's "Quantum Leap" thread, which was deleted ~ and then the "few months sabbatical" thread was deleted. Suzianne for some reason is convinced I am behind the deletion of these two threads, when I am not, even though I have no reason to want to "cover ...[text shortened]... sympathetic to Grampy Bobby if he is more comfortable now that the moderators have deleted them.
    Did she specifically name you as the culprit? If she did, then where did this happen? At what forum and thread can I find this?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 06:371 edit
    Did she specifically name you as the culprit? If she did, then where did this happen? At what forum and thread can I find this?
    There was a thread called something like "a few months sabbatical..." and another called something like "Friendly RHP Neighbours". Suzianne seemed convinced that I had been behind the deletion of "Quantum Leap" on the Spirituality Form and said so in several posts addressed to me. She claimed that I had deleted threads to cover up my "shameful" posts. And she still seems perturbed by these threads getting deleted judging by her OP and comments on this thread. I have asked her who she thinks has been behind the deletions she has been referring to and instead of saying what she reckons she knows and when she knew it, she retorted "No, sorry, go peddle your poison pen to someone else. I refuse to play your game. You can just go wonder how much I know and when did I know it."
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 06:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    There was a thread called something like "a few months sabbatical..." and another called something like "Friendly RHP Neighbours". Suzianne seemed convinced that I had been behind the deletion of "Quantum Leap" on the Spirituality Form and said so in several posts addressed to me. She claimed that I had deleted threads to cover up my "shameful" posts. And she st ...[text shortened]... lse. I refuse to play your game. You can just go wonder how much I know and when did I know it."
    Yeah, I knew you'd coming crawling back to me. Ha, and Suzi thought she could lure you away from me... she isn't man enough, you need a real man to talk to. Yeah.

ugh... I have to go now, I'm starting to make myself sick
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '14 07:00
    Yeah, I knew you'd coming crawling back to me. Ha, and Suzi thought she could lure you away from me... she isn't man enough, you need a real man to talk to. Yeah.

ugh... I have to go now, I'm starting to make myself sick
    You asked me a question and I answered it and then you post stuff like this ~ why?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree