Bring it!

Bring it!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 14

Originally posted by redbadger
ya never know
True, and especially not here. But you are not a Jehovah's Witness.

rc

Moves
02 Aug 14

Originally posted by divegeester
True, and especially not here. But you are not a Jehovah's Witness.
So what? He is a Shaolin Master of Zen.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
So what? He is a Shaolin Master of Zen.
Which is what?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
02 Aug 14

Which is what?
Which is a Shaolin Master of Zen... Duh!

rc

Moves
02 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
Which is a Shaolin Master of Zen... Duh!
Sigh if only our friend was more like water! he would be ready to take on any form instead of predisposed to one. Be water my friends.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Aug 14

I don't understand what your beef is here; FMF is explaining to you what happened to those other threads and that another poster seems to think it was him who did it in order to cover his tracks for doing something wrong in those threads. You have a clear response, so what is making you "sick?
FMF doesn't explain, he misdirects.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
FMF doesn't explain, he misdirects.
I have explained several times: I did not ask for any threads to be deleted. "Misdirecting" would be if I was trying to give the impression that I did.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
I have explained several times: I did not ask for any threads to be deleted. "Misdirecting" would be if I was trying to give the impression that I did.
Misdirecting is you making the public assumption that thread deletion is any concern of mine.

Again, your explanation is never actual explanation. It is misdirection.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Misdirecting is you making the public assumption that thread deletion is any concern of mine.

Again, your explanation is never actual explanation. It is misdirection.
You claimed repeatedly on the threads called "a few months sabbatical..." and "RHP Friendly Neighbours" that it was me who was behind the deletion of the "Quantum Leap" thread. And then on the "RHP Friendly Neighbours" thread you repeatedly claimed I was behind the deletion of the "a few months sabbatical..." thread, asserting that I did so in order to "cover up" what I had posted. As I explained, clearly, you were wrong in both cases.

Read a book!

Moves
03 Aug 14

There were four threads that were removed: (1) the original Quantum Leap thread posted by Bobby
in the Spirituality Forum, (2) the Poetry Piracy thread tracing the path to the dating site, posted in
the GF by me, (3 and 4) Bobby's Sabbatical and Friendly Neighbors threads, both posted in the GF.

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
There were four threads that were removed: (1) the original Quantum Leap thread posted by Bobby
in the Spirituality Forum, (2) the Poetry Piracy thread tracing the path to the dating site, posted in
the GF by me, (3 and 4) Bobby's Sabbatical and Friendly Neighbors threads, both posted in the GF.
Contrary to Suzianne's "accusations" on two of those threads, I had nothing to do with the deletion of any recent threads.

Read a book!

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
Contrary to Suzianne's "accusations" on two of those threads, I had nothing to do with the deletion of any recent threads.
Let she who is without sin cast the first stone.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
You asked me a question and I answered it and then you post stuff like this ~ why?
Because you started off by assuming Suzi was talking about you. And then you referred to threads that no longer exist to prove that Suzi was talking about you.

~ that's why.

So why have you interjected yourself into this if it has nothing to do with you? Could it be because this does have something to do with you?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
What two threads? You mean the two threads that are no longer there for anyone to see?

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
What two threads? You mean the two threads that are no longer there for anyone to see?
Yes. As I have explained repeatedly.