Confabulation without using an

Confabulation without using an " - "

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Aug 15

Talk about anything. But just don't apply or put to work our Roman script's 5th graphic symbol.

(Our OP subject's 'rubric' and this first post comply).

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
22 Aug 15
1 edit

" say what? "

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
Talk about anything. But just don't apply or put to work our Roman script's 5th graphic symbol.

(Our OP subject's 'rubric' and this first post comply).
this is the most incredibly important thread ever begun in any electronic communication system anyhwere and at any time*

* notation: obvious compromises had to be made in order to convey the appropriate scale of this magnitude

F

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by coquette
this is the most incredibly important thread ever begun in any electronic communication system anyhwere and at any time*

* notation: obvious compromises had to be made in order to convey the appropriate scale of this magnitude
Madam, you obtain a bonus point for flaunting your disdain for authority and conformity.

F

Moves
22 Aug 15

This human condition ~ ingrained in us folks from all parts, and with all our variants of living ~ is a miraculous thing for us to honour and applaud with joy and admiration. What do you think?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by coquette

That was profabulous... good job!

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
Madam, you obtain a bonus point for flaunting your disdain for authority and conformity.
I do not recognize your authority for handing out bonus points... what are your credentials?

F

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
I do not recognize your authority for handing out bonus points... what are your credentials?
It is of no import. Think not of it, lmon lim ~ I trust I am not thought bad for calling you that in our continuing and applicable vocabulary limiting conditions.

A dissimilar and additionally irritating crisis is ongoing...

Not all of your words comply with this word play's strict instructions and goals!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
It is of no import. Think not of it,[b] lmon lim ~ I trust I am not thought bad for calling you that in our continuing and applicable vocabulary limiting conditions.

A dissimilar and additionally irritating crisis is ongoing...

Not all of your words comply with this word play's strict instructions and goals![/b]
Nor do yours sir. πŸ™‚

F

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by FMF
Our OP subject's 'rubric' and this first post comply.
That is not so!

This part of our OP's writing (look up from this post) did not accord with our limitation.

Do not apply or put to work our Roman script's 5th graphic symbol!

F

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Nor do yours sir. πŸ™‚
What you say displays accuracy that I do not - and will not - find conflict with.

F

Moves
22 Aug 15
2 edits

Allow that individual who did not slip up to cast a small rock that is thrown prior to that rock and that rock (and so on).

Moves
22 Aug 15

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΎ сам Ρ›ΠΈΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡ†Ρƒ, ΡˆΡ‚ΠΎ јС исто ΠΊΠ°ΠΎ Π΄Π° сам само '"-" Ρ†Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΈΡ†Π΅ користио.

F

Moves
22 Aug 15

Originally posted by vandervelde
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΎ сам Ρ›ΠΈΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡ†Ρƒ, ΡˆΡ‚ΠΎ јС исто ΠΊΠ°ΠΎ Π΄Π° сам само '"-" Ρ†Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΈΡ†Π΅ користио.
What a dastardly affront to our implicit nod and a wink vis a vis applying Roman script only!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 Aug 15

Originally posted by vandervelde
Nice one Cyril.

(A point for knowling the origin of that reference!)