1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    So what?
    What is the point that chaney3 is making that you are defending?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:331 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is the point that chaney3 is making that you are defending?
    Chaney is asking about crop circles, Isn't that obvious? the thread is not about him, its about crop circles and whether there is any mystery attached to them and/or how is it possible that they are created. Its an interesting topic and you have once again turned it into a personal tirade.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:37
    chaney is asking about crop circles, isn't that obvious#? the thread is not about him, its about crop circles and whether there is any mystery attached to them and/or how is it possible that they are created. Its an interesting topic and you have once again turned it into a personal tirade.
    Very good insight Robbie. Dive and FMF could learn much from you.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:41
    Robbie do you get a little creepy feeling when you read posts like this one from chaney3, do you feel that he is gently trolling you in his arms?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:421 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I shall await a serious and intelligent response.
    There is one way, a couple of guys or ten, whatever, plus DRONES that can allow the makers to see the whole assembly from above. Tell me THAT is impossible.

Also, if it is not humans and it is not aliens, just what are you proposing as to how they get here?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:45
    Robbie do you get a little creepy feeling when you read posts like this one from chaney3, do you feel that he is gently trolling you in his arms?
    Dive, you live in England, and act as if this is a non-issue. Guys and boards?

Are you gullible?

I was merely giving Robbie a well earned compliment.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There is one way, a couple of guys or ten, whatever, plus DRONES that can allow the makers to see the whole assembly from above. Tell me THAT is impossible.

Also, if it is not humans and it is not aliens, just what are you proposing as to how they get here?
    It has been proven that insufficient time debunkes your stance.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:52
    Dive, you live in England, and act as if this is a non-issue. Guys and boards?

Are you gullible?

I was merely giving Robbie a well earned compliment.
    The only gullibility I'm demonstrating is wasting time with you.

However sonhouse has a propensity for interest in the irrational, the bizarre and the spiritual so press home with him, I'm sure you will get more joy there than with me.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 09:55
    The only gullibility I'm demonstrating is wasting time with you.

However sonhouse has a propensity for interest in the irrational, the bizarre and the spiritual so press home with him, I'm sure you will get more joy there than with me.
    Your opinion regarding crop circles is weak.

Noted.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 10:36
    why don't you stop baiting chaney and try to regain your lost humanity. You seem intent on making every thread you enter personal. Its predictable and annoying.
    But you make pointedly personal remarks like this (sometimes exactly like this) on thread after thread after thread, time and time and time again.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 11:29
    Since you are English, and a significant quantity of crop circles come from your country, I'm surprised by you.
    I've camped in Wiltshire (UK), a global crop circle hot spot.

Some businesses now thrive on the crop-circle tourism, which is probably all you need to know about these "mysterious" phenomenon..

Case in point : http://www.the-barge-inn.com/cropcircles.php (A great pub, BTW, with gimmicky Alien inspired green beer.)
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 11:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    But you make pointedly personal remarks like this (sometimes exactly like this) on thread after thread after thread, time and time and time again.
    Please forum train your lap dog. Thankyou.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 11:34
    Originally posted by Russ
    I've camped in Wiltshire (UK), a global crop circle hot spot.

Some businesses now thrive on the crop-circle tourism, which is probably all you need to know about these "mysterious" phenomenon..

Case in point : http://www.the-barge-inn.com/cropcircles.php (A great pub, BTW, with gimmicky Alien inspired green beer.)
    Alien inspired green beer, sounds hoppy, have you tried it? Any good?
  14. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 11:44
    Alien inspired green beer, sounds hoppy, have you tried it? Any good?
    Yes, and yes. Although, hate to admit it, the novelty of it probably had something to do with it.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 12:141 edit
    It has been proven that insufficient time debunkes your stance.
    Proven by whom? People who are unskilled as such endeavours and are just too slow to do it right? Also you didn't answer my question, if it wasn't humans and it wasn't aliens then what is your hypothesis as to how they got there? Also you didn't answer my comment about drones giving the humans a good view from above of what they were doing.

You any kin to Freaky?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree