1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 00:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    quality dwool at last!
    There's absolutely nothing "quality" about dwool, or its user.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 00:44
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    There's absolutely nothing "quality" about dwool, or its user.
    Like the strudel, it should be thrown out the window, perhaps, as Ghost of a Duke suggests.
  3. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 17:34
    Originally posted by phil3000
    FMF ,......however " muffin" has a slightly different slang word meaning for a sexual encounter with the business end of a woman .
    Duchess64 will know ...
    Or a donkey as in Muffin the Mule.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 18:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    The other possible output from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen seems to be cupcakes.
    I like soup.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 23:04
    As a major shareholder in this site, I'd just like to say that FMF is NOT on the payroll.

Carry on.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 23:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As a major shareholder in this site, I'd just like to say that FMF is NOT on the payroll.

Carry on.
    Sir,
    I would like to see the proof that you are a major shareholder of this site. I think you are just blowing a lot of hot air. It is difficult to believe anything you say, sir.
    Kind Regards,
    Karma will catch up with you too,
    Have a great evening what is left of it,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 23:21
    Does anyone else get the feeling that suzianne won't be posting in this thread?
    Hillary lies so much it is a wonder how she ever gets around!

Suzy should be along along just any time now. 😵
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jul '16 23:58
    Does anyone else get the feeling that suzianne won't be posting in this thread?
    Sir,
    I do get the feeling you are trying to intimidate her. Good Luck with that one. I think she is at least 3 times smarter than you are.
    Kindest Regards,
    May karma give you what you deserve,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 06:341 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I think you are just blowing a lot of hot air.
    After reading through your last night's chuntering in the GB thread I'm sure you know exactly what hot air looks and sounds like.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 06:47
    Originally posted by Very Rusty to divegeester
    I do get the feeling you are trying to intimidate [Suzianne].
    You sound like a forum newcomer talking about people whose posts you have never read.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 08:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    Suzy should be along along just any time now.
    She swung through the General Forum about four hours ago and spat out some snarling scorn at a couple of posters but must have failed to notice this thread ~ dedicated entirely, as it is, to her claim about me and my "new job" ~ sitting right at the top of the thread list. She just mustn't have seen it somehow.
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 09:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    She swung through the General Forum about four hours ago and spat out some snarling scorn at a couple of posters but must have failed to notice this thread ~ dedicated entirely, as it is, to her claim about me and my "new job" ~ sitting right at the top of the thread list. She just mustn't have seen it somehow.
    You brought all this attention upon yourself, you know. All that talk about applying to be a moderator. You were just stirring the pot, and the paranoid ones fell into it. 🙂
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 09:34
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    You brought all this attention upon yourself, you know. All that talk about applying to be a moderator. You were just stirring the pot, and the paranoid ones fell into it. 🙂
    But, if you recall, she has "dared" me to tell everyone how she "found out". That's serious talk right there. There is surely more to it than just paranoia. Someone she trusted must have gulled her hook line and sinker.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 10:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    But, if you recall, she has "dared" me to tell everyone how she "found out". That's serious talk right there. There is surely more to it than just paranoia. Someone she trusted must have gulled her hook line and sinker.
    That sounds like something I might have done.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 13:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    Careful, your anxiety is showing.

Why not tell us all how "upset" you are? Get it off your chest, you know.

This is what some may call "hitting a nerve".

Personally, I'd rather have you swinging ineffectually at me than at an elderly man in the hospital whom you seem to think has some sort of hidden "agenda".

It's laughable, actually. Maybe you could grow a pair and actually ban me. Like others who have had the "bad taste" to disagree with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree