I'll name THAT in one...

I'll name THAT in one...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by redbadger
Did this one in English lit very boring "Last Of the Mohicans"
That's funny you read it in English lit...JFC was not English at all... 🙄

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
20 Apr 15

Originally posted by hakima
That's funny you read it in English lit...JFC was not English at all... 🙄
nor was "catcher in the rye" "catch 22" "of mice and men" all studied in English lit........ don't really get your point.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
21 Apr 15

nor was "catcher in the rye" "catch 22" "of mice and men" all studied in English lit........ don't really get your point.
Sorry...I think I made a cultural faux pas...When I took English lit...it was strictly works by authors from England...study of works by American authors was catalogued as American lit...I apologize for my obscurity or if I crossed a line. :/

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
21 Apr 15

This one's a song:

"And in the morning when I wake up
she may be gone
I don't know
and if we make up just to break up
I'll carry on
oh yes I will"

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
21 Apr 15

This one's a song:

"And in the morning when I wake up
she may be gone
I don't know
and if we make up just to break up
I'll carry on
oh yes I will"
Harry Nilsson? can't recall the songs name?

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
22 Apr 15

Originally posted by st dominics preview
Harry Nilsson? can't recall the songs name?
It IS Harry Nilsson, who made the following statement about production of which the quoted song is a portion:

"I was on acid and I looked at the trees and I realized that they all came to points, and the little branches came to points, and the houses came to point. I thought, "Oh! Everything has a point, and if it doesn't, then there's a point to it."

My very cool parents enthusiastically introduced it to my siblings and me very early in my life...although I am not sure they knew about the above quote...then again, we did listen to Little Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant every Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember...

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
24 Apr 15

It IS Harry Nilsson, who made the following statement about production of which the quoted song is a portion:

"I was on acid and I looked at the trees and I realized that they all came to points, and the little branches came to points, and the houses came to point. I thought, "Oh! Everything has a point, and if it doesn't, then there's a point to it."

M ...[text shortened]... to Little Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant every Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember...
Without you the one song Harry didn't write and it gnawed at him until his untimely death my favourite album The Point.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
24 Apr 15

Song/" Over the green hills and into the sun"

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
24 Apr 15

Song/" Over the green hills and into the sun"
Sometimes badgers are Bad Company...

...sometimes they are good..

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
24 Apr 15
1 edit

Sometimes badgers are Bad Company...

...sometimes they are good..
Very very close But not Bad Company, they may have sang it or recorded it but it was originaly sung by........ Next song" the only living boy in new cross"

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
24 Apr 15

Very very close But not Bad Company, they may have sang it or recorded it but it was originaly sung by........ Next song" the only living boy in new cross"
It's a 'Free' song, Badge. From probably their best album , 'Tons Of Sobs'. One of my favourites
Let the lady set the next question. Hers are far more well thought out than mine

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
24 Apr 15

It's a 'Free' song, Badge. From probably their best album , 'Tons Of Sobs'. One of my favourites
Let the lady set the next question. Hers are far more well thought out than mine
Paul Rodgers, who joined Bad Company wrote the song...hence the familiarity, but not close enough...

This one may be too obvious (and thank you, sir, for ceding your your turn:

And like a fool I believed myself
and thought I was somebody else
But she could see what I was then
and left me on my own again

...and now, my friends...we are in the midst of a storm...under tornado watch...

...wish us luck!

Moves
24 Apr 15

Paul Rodgers, who joined Bad Company wrote the song...hence the familiarity, but not close enough...

...and now, my friends...we are in the midst of a storm...under tornado watch...

...wish us luck!
Good luck and head to the basement...if ya have one, if not a ditch.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
25 Apr 15

yeah the best free album I swaped the beatles white album for it ( never a Beatles fan)

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
25 Apr 15

...wish us luck!
Still got the album Salty Dog not the best track on there but Gary has a fantastic voice. Procol Harum