"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You are calling out FMF, accusing him of being personal in response to GB. I'm pointing out how personally abusive you are to me.
but i have not claimed that i am not personally abusive, in fact i have claimed five minutes ago quite the opposite that i have said many things i have regretted. Perhaps in your ardour to attack me you failed to understand this. Oh what a great pity! Ouch thats gotta hurt just when you were salivating at the mouth as well. Perhaps your accurate timing and whatever else you pride yourself on is not that great?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Why didn't you make the apology to him [for calling him "son of Satan"] on the Spirituality Forum?
I'll make it anywhere he likes, I simply apologised here for convenience sake but as it
happens it turns out that he wasn't even offended and is now slobbering on about me being
abusive when he wasn't even offended, its priceless.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Why that's just real tough cause I have issued a sincere apology, what more do you want?
compensation?
Was this part of the sincere apology"

Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of
Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it
make you feel better?

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

I'll make it anywhere he likes, I simply apologised here for convenience sake but as it
happens it turns out that he wasn't even offended and is now slobbering on about me being
Doesn't the apology belong on the Spirituality Forum? And if it is sincere, why don't you just go and do it under your own steam?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Was this part of the sincere apology"

[b]Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of
Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it
make you feel better?
[/b]
no my apology came later, you can find it a few posts down.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Doesn't the apology belong on the Spirituality Forum? And if it is sincere, why don't you just go and do it under your own steam?
I've apologised once, no need to be sanctimonious about it.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

... it turns out that he wasn't even offended and is now slobbering on about me being
Was the abuse about him being the "son of Satan" serious or an attempt to be funny?

F

Moves
10 Sep 15
1 edit

no my apology came later, you can find it a few posts down.
And ...

Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it make you feel better?

...was not intended to get a laugh? It was meant in seriousness?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Was the abuse about him being the "son of Satan" serious or an attempt to be funny?
I dont think it was abusive, in fact it couldn't have been very abusive he wasn't even
offended. You had better ask him why he felt it was abusive and yet he remained
unoffended, I cannot help you, sorry.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
And ...

[b]Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it make you feel better?

...was not intended to get a laugh? It was meant in seriousness?[/b]
its meant as sarcasm, but there is no sarcasm emoticon so the reader needs to use
discernment. Do you think in terms of black and white often, funny or serious? Is everything
in your world either funny or serious? If not then your question is rather ill conceived and
not very clever.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

its meant as sarcasm, but there is no sarcasm emoticon so the reader needs to use discernment.
Does your "sincere" apology cover that bit of sarcasm too?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
I have posted my apology once, no need to be sanctimonious.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

Is everything
in your world either funny or serious? If not then your question is rather ill conceived and
not very clever.
Well I asked you "Were you intending for it to be funny?" and you said "Nope." I asked again because the "sarcasm" ~ as you now refer to it as ~ seemed a bit odd. So it WAS "sarcasm" but you were NOT intending for it to be funny. Is that right?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Well I asked you "Were you intending for it to be funny?" and you said "Nope." I asked again because the "sarcasm" ~ as you now refer to it as ~ seemed a bit odd. So it WAS "sarcasm" but you were NOT intending for it to be funny. Is that right?
sorry i have already answered this and its tedious to have to repeat the same things again and again, next question please.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No it only covers calling him a 'son of satan', i don't see why i should apologise for a little
sarcasm.