"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
sorry i have already answered this and its tedious to have to repeat the same things again and again, next question please.
No you haven't answered it. At one point you said it was not intended to be funny. But then you said it was sarcasm. If it was deliberately unfunny sarcasm what was its purpose, and whatever its purpose was, did the subsequent "sincere" apology extend to that as well?

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

No it only covers calling him a 'son of satan', i don't see why i should apologise for a little
sarcasm.
But the sarcasm was an insincere apology, was it not?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
No you haven't answered it. At one point you said it was not intended to be funny. But then you said it was sarcasm. If it was deliberately unfunny sarcasm what was its purpose, and whatever its purpose was, did the subsequent "sincere" apology extend to that as well?
you are asking me the purpose of sarcasm? to be sarcastic!! and yes i have answered your tedious question.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
But the sarcasm was an insincere apology, was it not?
what are you drooling about? it wasn't any part of the apology. I have already told you that twice you tedious man.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

I have apologized for calling someone a son of satan that wasn't even construed as being
abusive, thats how good a person I am.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

what are you drooling about? it wasn't any part of the apology. I have already told you that twice you tedious man.
But if you read what you wrote, it mentioned the apology, look... "Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it make you feel better?" It actually mentions the apology that you then gave supposedly with sincerity. How can you say "it wasn't any part of the apology"? It seems peculiar.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
But if you read what you wrote, it mentioned the apology, look... "Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it make you feel better?" It actually mentions the apology that you then gave supposedly with sincerity. How can you say "it wasn't any part of the apology"? It seems peculiar.
Yes i am sure it does but then again you think that retrospectively casting thing up from the past so as to confront and embarrass people in order to humiliate and sadisticly publically scourge them (figuratively) is just fine and dandy, if anyone knows peculiar then you da man!

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

Yes i am sure it does but then again you think that retrospectively casting thing up from the past so as to confront and embarrass people in order to humiliate and sadisticly publically scourge them (figuratively) is just fine and dandy, if anyone knows peculiar then you da man!
Are you complaining about me "retrospectively casting [some]thing up" from page 8 or 9 of this thread?

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

robbie, here are your two consecutive post addressed to divegeester, presented one after the other: "Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it make you feel better? Sorry geester for calling you a 'son of Satan' but i had to make sure cause a lot of false christians going about these days."

Is it unfair of me to put the two posts one after the other like that?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
robbie, here are your two consecutive post addressed to divegeester, presented one after the other: [b]"Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it make you feel better? Sorry geester for calling you a 'son of Satan' but ...[text shortened]... about these days."

Is it unfair of me to put the two posts one after the other like that?[/b]
Dude you like to sadisticly scourge people and you're asking me what is fair???? its like
being asked by a psycho killer what's the proper attire for dinner.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Are you complaining about me "retrospectively casting [some]thing up" from page 8 or 9 of this thread?
No i don't have any complaints 😀

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
10 Sep 15
1 edit

😲 Someone left the gate to Arkham unlocked last night...

http://img02.deviantart.net/4076/i/2012/051/1/4/gato_con_2012
__the_arkham_asylum_prison_gang__by_luecinelatrans-d4qfhje.jpg

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by lemon lime

link is broken my acid friend

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by lemon lime

nice tits...

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by rookie54
nice tits...
It's just a game.