"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Well said GB.
07 Dec '15
"Originally posted by Grampy Bobby" <--- a complete fabrication as misquoted by divegeester
"I'm probably the biggest troll here and this thread is all about promoting my own forum persona while blaming others for doing exactly what do I every day."

Originally posted by divegeester .
"Well said GB".

"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban." -Russ

Have you become an absolute authority unto yourself? If so you've succeeded in kissing humility good bye and achieving the pinnacle of arrogance.

Moves
07 Dec 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Have you become an absolute authority unto yourself? If so you've succeeded in kissing humility good bye and achieving the pinnacle of arrogance.
Why Grampy Bobby, you appear you have your underwear pulled quite tightly up the crack of your arse.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
07 Dec 15

Latest news:
Frogs have water tight ass holes.
One legged ducks swim in circles.
Rocking horses have hickory dicks.
Boston Lard has underwear pulled tightly up crack of his ass.

Stay tuned for more breaking news !!!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Dec 15

Why Grampy Bobby, you appear you have your underwear pulled quite tightly up the crack of your arse.
Would your mother approve of this statement?

F

Moves
08 Dec 15

My mother would certainly have a giggle ~ especially if she'd seen your behaviour and read your posts on this thread. 😀

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
08 Dec 15

Thanks Nurse Ratched.

Moves
08 Dec 15

My mother would certainly approve of your disgraceful comments about people who commit suicide and I'm sure she would have a grin at my comment above.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Dec 15

"Why Grampy Bobby, you appear you have your underwear pulled quite tightly up the crack of your arse."

divegeester, would your mother and "God's donkey" approve of your language on a website which thirteen year old sons and daughters may join?

Original post by divegeester (on 02 Feb '14 13:44) "God's donkey" Thread 157748

"I'm not in the habit of promoting stuff (other than my own opinions), but for anyone interested I found this book a blessing. I know the author, not well as he is a friend of my parents; but I have met the man and found him to be a fellow seeker and struggler. He also has a great strength. Copies of his unpretentious account of his life with Christ are free of charge. I recommend a read." http://www.godsdonkey.com

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Thanks Nurse Ratched.
Memorable movie with Jack Nicholson several years ago.

Moves
08 Dec 15

[b]"Why Grampy Bobby, you appear you have your underwear pulled quite tightly up the crack of your arse."

divegeester, would your mother and "God's donkey" approve of your language on a website which thirteen year old sons and daughters may join?

[i]Original po ...[text shortened]... count of his life with Christ are free of charge. I recommend a read." http://www.godsdonkey.com[/b]
Wow, you really are pissed off at me aren't you 😉

Moves
08 Dec 15
1 edit

[creepy post containing personal references from my archive on you...]
Do you keep this info on other posters in excel or word docs?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
08 Dec 15

Engraved stones stored in the basement together with the
offspring-slaves.

Moves
08 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Seitse
Engraved stones stored in the basement together with the
offspring-slaves.
He must keep detailed files on various posters to be able to pull this stuff out so quickly. Quite creepy.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Dec 15
1 edit

Au contraire. Russ archives every one of your posts and mine which become embedded in cyberspace cement for posterity.
Suggest you seriously consider placing a firm bridle your hypersensitive emotions before you even begin to post.

Moves
08 Dec 15

Au contraire. Russ archives every one of your posts and mine which become embedded in cyberspace cement for posterity.
Suggest you seriously consider placing a firm bridle your hypersensitive emotions before you even begin to post.
Sorry no easing up on wedgies Gramp Bobby 😵