Light is amazing ~ some factoids

Light is amazing ~ some factoids

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
40d

@suzianne said
Are you @divegeester?
Kept it quite, as I'm plagiarizing his attitude and expertise.

Moves
40d

@the-gravedigger said
No, so it might have been 28mph real world. 😆 😆
If the speed of light were a mile slower or faster, it would have grave implications for our understanding of the universe and the laws of physics.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
40d

@pettytalk said
Kept it quite, as I'm plagiarizing his attitude and expertise.
If you could pull off pretending to be me … you’d be twice as smart, twice as humorous, twice as original and get twice as many red thumbs of forum retribution.

Moves
40d

@suzianne said
Or you could just leave the science conversations to the adults.
Are you aware that there are child geniuses in theoretical physics? And new physics theories are popping up like spring wildflowers in the Great Plains, after rainstorms. Brainstorming!

Are you an adult, and also an expert on the physics of light, besides an expert on the light that's Christ?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
40d

@pettytalk said
Are you an adult, and also an expert on the physics of light, besides an expert on the light that's Christ?
Is your version of Jesus made of photons?

Moves
40d

@divegeester said
If you could pull off pretending to be me … you’d be twice as smart, twice as humorous, twice as original and get twice as many red thumbs of forum retribution.
I'm afraid you may be right.

Suzianne caught on to me fairly quickly. But I may still be able to fool some others, because they don't know you as well as Suzianne does.

Moves
40d

@divegeester said
Is your version of Jesus made of photons?
Again, as a Christian, you should know your Jesus. He did claim to be the Light of the world, as I quoted the passage to you earlier.

Photons? I'm not aware that we have any photos of Jesus. The closest thing we have is the Shroud of Turin. But the experts and skeptics tend to class it as a forgery.

Based on the Last Supper, Jesus was made of Bread and Wine pretending to be flesh and blood.

What did the Lord Jesus look like in the light of day?

Yes, my version of Jesus does contain photons. We all have photons in our bodies, as well as animals and plants.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
40d

@pettytalk said
Again, as a Christian, you should know your Jesus. He did claim to be the Light of the world, as I quoted the passage to you earlier.

Photons? I'm not aware that we have any photos of Jesus. The closest thing we have is the Shroud of Turin. But the experts and skeptics tend to class it as a forgery.

Based on the Last Supper, Jesus was made of Bread and Wine pretendi ...[text shortened]... ion of Jesus does contain photons. We all have photons in our bodies, as well as animals and plants.
Lucifer means light bringer but he was a bad a$$ dude.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
40d

@pettytalk said
Again, as a Christian, you should know your Jesus.
Are you a Christian?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d

@divegeester said
Are you a Christian?
My old nemesis you couldn't even tell me what a Christian was, and you are suppose to be one???.....Very odd indeed!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
40d

@divegeester said
Are you a Christian?
PettyTalk?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
My old nemesis
Oh dear, you’re not going to start lamenting over your “downfall” at my hands again, are you!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
40d

@pettytalk said
Again, as a Christian, you should know your Jesus.
Are you a Mormon?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
40d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Oh dear, you’re not going to start lamenting over your “downfall” at my hands again, are you!
My old nemesis it was your downfall not mine, you'll figure it all out someday I am sure. Well I am hoping you will. 😛

Be A Good Christian now! 🙂

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
40d

@very-rusty said
My old nemesis it was your downfall not mine
You keep calling me your nemesis and then yesterday you posted a definition of “nemesis” stating that a person’s nemesis is responsible for their “downfall”. You have had your underpants up your butt about it ever since.

Quite amusing 😂