Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
If you put them in alphabetical order there is less chance of duplication. And yeah, relentless isn't necessarily an insult... but within context (of the list) it probably is.
Alphabetising is a good idea and certainly something that I should have thought to when listing large amounts of incoming insults. I did think briefly about listing them in descending order of harshness, but was concerned that this was a purely subjective exercise and realised that I didn't care enough to be bothered. Which is another character flaw I could add to subsequent lists - sloth.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
And yet here you are in various threads "relentlessly" attacking me. In [b]one single post recently you called me:

Horrible
Vile
Warped
Fiendish
Twisted
Creepy
Sinister
Systematic torture
Bullying
Poisonous
Polluted
Perilous
Nasty
Hurting
Repugnant

Now it's also "spiteful", "horrible" "relentless" you add to your l ...[text shortened]... hypocrisy in your posting tells me all I need to know about you and your understanding of Karma.[/b]
Got all of that out of "one single post", did you?

Which post was this? I must've missed it.

Well, you're the one who wants everyone talking about you, aren't you?

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Got all of that out of [b]"one single post", did you?

Which post was this? I must've missed it.[/b]
Page 193.

Moves
09 Feb 16

Got all of that out of [b]"one single post", did you?

Which post was this? I must've missed it.[/b]
Yes, you usually do "pass over" offensive posts by anyone who is my detractor.

originally posted by startreader on 04 Feb '16 07:47
Reading the posts by FMF and Divegeester last night reminds one of nothing so much as two nasty little schoolboys who collect and trap live insects and small animals and proceed to hurt them systematically. Here pulling off a wing, there breaking a leg, poking and prodding, giggling away and saying to each other "ooh, look, it's still alive, let's see if that hurts."

Deeply repugnant. These are archetypal bullies, trying to goad people into entering the thread with ever more unnecessary subjects, arbitrarily introducing, for instance, marital rape, even bringing in my name, hoping to get me... or anyone...to participate.

Horrible. Vile. I will not take part in their fiendish question and answer routine fuelled by twisted and warped minds.

Robbie called them creepy and sinister. Yes, but that's too kind.

I do not understand why this ugly pair are not banned for good. They repeatedly indulge in systematic torture and bullying and can be seen from forum to forum, thread after thread, using the same technique. Last night's display was the worst.

I haven't read it all. It should carry a Government Health Warning. Poisonous, polluted stuff. Read at your peril.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/general/memo.166701/page-193

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

Got all of that out of [b]"one single post", did you?[/b]
Yes he did. You have often spoken out reproachfully against the practice of "forum combat". Do you now have any words of reproach for Startreader? 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Feb 16

[b]Reading the posts by FMF and Divegeester last night reminds one of nothing so much as two nasty little schoolboys who collect and trap live insects and small animals and proceed to hurt them systematically. He ...[text shortened]... stuff. Read at your peril.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/general/memo.166701/page-193[/b]
She calls them as she sees them.

Just like you two call them as you wish them to be. And then you keep harping on your beliefs until everyone assumes they are fact. And that's really what this thread has been about, hasn't it?

More fun than a barrel full of monkeys. And about as intelligent.

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Yes he did. You have often spoken out reproachfully against the practice of "forum combat". Do you now have any words of reproach for Startreader? 😉
Unlikely to get a response.

Interestingly my post above has been "thumbed" down already. I wonder why. 😉

Moves
09 Feb 16
2 edits

Just like you two call them as you wish them to be. And then you keep harping on your beliefs until everyone assumes they are fact. And that's really what this thread has been about, hasn't it?

So you are happy for Startreader to "call them as she sees them" using that vitriolic language, but you are not happy for my to call her as i see her?

F

Moves
09 Feb 16

Do you think that's a good philosophy for us all to follow, you and me included?

Moves
09 Feb 16

Hypocrite.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Kegge
Hypocrite.
Keep drinking their kool-aid.

Even they know you're just as stupid as you prove yourself to be. But they'll tolerate your spewing nonsense just as long as you continue to carry their water.

Thanks for proving my point. You're buying into their narrative hook, line and anchor.

GH

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by Startreader

Divegeester is more spiteful. Both are relentless. Both store up grudges. Both keep references, know exactly who said what and when on which page. Imagine how boring their real life must be that they store all that up.
a very interesting topic, who is the most spiteful between Dive and FMF?
for the sake of arguement we must assume they are different people, as unlikely as that might be.
i have to disagree with you, i think FMF is far more spiteful than his alter ego Dive.
you are spot on with them knowing every post every reader has ever done, must have a great filling system, maybe both used to be secretaries, before being full time trolls on here.
time for Dive or FMF to come up with some lame reference now, predictable boring rubbish.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
a very interesting topic, who is the most spiteful between Dive and FMF?
for the sake of arguement we must assume they are different people, as unlikely as that might be.
i have to disagree with you, i think FMF is far more spiteful than his alter ego Dive.
you are spot on with them knowing every post every reader has ever done, must have a great fil ...[text shortened]... here.
time for Dive or FMF to come up with some lame reference now, predictable boring rubbish.
Perhaps they'll reference the post you made yesterday:

"A few have posted "chill spooky" i think i will follow that advice."

Moves
09 Feb 16

[b]Reading the posts by FMF and Divegeester last night reminds one of nothing so much as two nasty little schoolboys who collect and trap live insects and small animals and proceed to hurt them systematically. He ...[text shortened]... stuff. Read at your peril.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/general/memo.166701/page-193[/b]
Thought you disapproved of copy and paste?

Evidently not.

Moves
09 Feb 16

And yet here you are in various threads "relentlessly" attacking me. In [b]one single post recently you called me:

Horrible
Vile
Warped
Fiendish
Twisted
Creepy
Sinister
Systematic torture
Bullying
Poisonous
Polluted
Perilous
Nasty
Hurting
Repugnant

Now it's also "spiteful", "horrible" "relentless" you add to your l ...[text shortened]... hypocrisy in your posting tells me all I need to know about you and your understanding of Karma.[/b]
Yup. All of that. And you prove it regularly in post after post.

Since you haven't a clue what karma actually is, no-one need trouble themselves with anything you say about it.

But even so your remark is not without interest. My comment on you and your ignorance of the meaning of karma was not made in this forum but in one of my rare posts in the Spirituality forum. So we can all now take it that you are very happy to mix up the two forums, and that in your eyes a comment made in one can be answered and commented on in any other forum.

Thanks for making that clear. 😀