Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Preening each other? how unsavoury.
How soon you forget the revolting spectacle of you and Galveston75 stroking each others thighs in the spirituality forum.

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I just threw up in my mouth a little.
I hate when I do that, unless it's lobster.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 16
2 edits

How soon you forget the revolting spectacle of you and Galveston75 stroking each others thighs in the spirituality forum.
Wow I must be in some kind of gay parade. Divesgeester, Captain strange, a pair of Keggs, ahhhhh the horror.

GH

Moves
09 Feb 16

Wow I must be in some kind of gay parade. Divesgeester, Captain strange, a pair of Keggs, ahhhhh the horror.
probably another one of his famous "isolated" post's where he was only joking all the time.
he does seem a bit obsessed

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
09 Feb 16

The Jehovah's Witness religion teaches its membership to believe that homosexuality is 'detestable', 'an abomination', 'abhorrent', and is caused by demon possession. Because of this, thousands of gay Witnesses are living lives of deeply closeted guilt, and fear of destruction by God. Those who choose to leave, or are expelled from the Witnesses face immediate isolation and shunning from family and friends.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
probably another one of his famous "isolated" post's where he was only joking all the time.
he does seem a bit obsessed
You think Robbie stroking someone's thighs is controversial?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
The Jehovah's Witness religion teaches its membership to believe that homosexuality is 'detestable', 'an abomination', 'abhorrent', and is caused by demon possession. Because of this, thousands of gay Witnesses are living lives of deeply closeted guilt, and fear of destruction by God. Those who choose to leave, or are expelled from the Witnesses face immediate isolation and shunning from family and friends.
That's one of the reasons I call it a dangerous pernicious cult.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Actually its a Bible teaching, here it is, I'll reproduce it for you,

That is why God gave them over to uncontrolled sexual passion, for their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature, likewise also the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full penalty, which was due for their error. - Romans 1:26

Tell us how we should interpret this verse captain strange and which part Jehovahs witnesses authored. If you refuse or cannot then your insistence that its a Jehovahs witness teaching is ludicrous because clearly its a Biblical teaching.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 16
2 edits

That's one of the reasons I call it a dangerous pernicious cult.
ahh just the man, surely a good Christian like yourself will be able to offer us an interpretation of the verse or we can watch you deny the gospel in public. Which is it to be. Come now, are you suddenly shy? Surely someone with a mouth the size of the Clyde tunnel has no serious reservations about elucidating the gospel message for us? Are all organisations who subscribe to the Bibles teaching in your opinion a dangerous pernicious cult?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 16
2 edits

ahh just the man, surely a good Christian like yourself will be able to offer us an interpretation of the verse or we can watch you deny the gospel in public. Which is it to be.
The issue I have with your religious organisation is primarily how it treats people, it's members, not what it believes about a particular isolated bible verse. There is absolutely no doubt that the Bible has scriptures that say homosexuality is sin, just as hubris is a sin, just as foolish talk is a sin, just as bullying the weak and needy through shunning and excommunication is a sin, just like for example bullying @Beauroberts was a sin. My issue with your religious organisation is that it bullies people and teaches dangerous anti-science doctrines like not taking blood transfusions.

If you want to make a "thing" about this here, please, go ahead.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 16
2 edits

The issue I have with your religious organisation is primarily how it treats people, it's members, not what it believes about a particular isolated bible verse. There is absolutely no doubt that the Bible has scriptures that say homosexuality is sin, just as hubris is a sin, just as foolish talk is a sin, just as bullying the weak and needy through shunn ...[text shortened]... taking blood transfusions.

If you want to make a "thing" about this here, please, go ahead.
you were telling us about your interpretation of the verse? where is your interpretation of the verse? tell us how the Bible describes homosexuality. You were also telling us if all persons who adhere to this standard are in your opinion a pernicious cult.

No the verse does not describe it as sin, it goes much further than that, come on out with it you weak and wimpy weedy Christian. I want you to tell us what the Bible states about homosexuality.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 16

you were telling us about your interpretation of the verse? where is your interpretation of the verse? tell us how the Bible describes homosexuality. You were also telling us if all persons who adhere to this standard are in your opinion a pernicious cult.
I just did you bigoted ignoramus.

rc

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

I just did you bigoted ignoramus.
no you did not, you gave us a watered down weak and wimpy version, out with it you weed!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Feb 16
1 edit

no you did not, you gave us a watered down weak and wimpy version, out with it you weed!
I don't know what it means. I wasn't referring to that particular verse, I was referring to verses that I know are unambiguous about various types of sin. This one is ambiguous. Why don't you tell everyone what you think it means and take the suspense out of our lives.