Memo

Memo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
19 Dec 15
1 edit

F

Moves
19 Dec 15
1 edit

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
So as not to have "[text shortened]" obscure exactly what I was responding to.
So you admit that you copy-paste wads of material for no reason other than your own vanity?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by Kewpie
Do you have any constructive statements to offer, or are you just wanting to vent?
I don't have any statements nearly as "constructive" as your "vent" right here.

F

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
So you admit that you copy-paste wads of material for no reason other than your own vanity?
No. I was replying to Grampy Bobby's post. His wads of copy pasted material that people object to are him reposting his own posts and then not replying to or engaging the issue in hand. There was a threead recently where he simply reposted his own OP four or five times in the first five pages. That "for no reason" spamming is what seems to get people's gander up.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
My "whinging" of late have been to express my displeasure at his incessant broad brush misanthropy, as you well know.
As has mine, as you well know. Only mine is to express my displeasure at your "incessant" narrow-brush "misanthropy".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
What message are you seeking to send to Russ about the "financial viability of Red Hot Pawn" by ostentatiously announcing that you intend to not renew the $40 subscription next year?
I think Grampy Bobby is saying to Russ that he is no longer impressed by his authority and leadership. Although he is doing in his round-about passive-agressive modus operandi. As usual.

F

Moves
19 Dec 15

As has mine, as you well know. Only mine is to express my displeasure at [b]your "incessant" narrow-brush "misanthropy".[/b]
I am standing up to a prominent misanthrope. You believe you are doing the same with me, and you are well within your rights. Aside from Seitse, no one has contributed invective to this forum as toxic as Grampy Bobby's over the last few months. Is there any toxic invective I've produced that trumps it in your view?

F

Moves
19 Dec 15

As has mine, as you well know. Only mine is to express my displeasure at [b]your "incessant" narrow-brush "misanthropy".[/b]
If I start clogging up the forum with threads specifically intended to heap scorn upon countless unnamed posters with a scatter gun approach, then I suggest you should really confront me.

F

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Maybe so, Kewpie; however, the near and longer term financial viability of Red Hot Pawn as a competitive market entry (as an online correspondence chess site with public forums) requires sustained subscription and advertising revenues. [...] As loyal senior members, shouldn't we view the daily and annual scenes from the site's sole proprietor's perspective? Regards, GB
What message are you seeking to send to Russ about the "financial viability of Red Hot Pawn" by ostentatiously announcing that you intend to not renew the $40 subscription next year?

F

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I think Grampy Bobby is saying to Russ that he is no longer impressed by his authority and leadership.
Grampy Bobby's condemnatory remarks about Russ and the web site have been quite damning of late.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
I did use the "Reply and Quote" feature. What I didn't do was to repost one of my own previous posts in order to dodge addressing a point that I was actually only pretending to address.,
But you delete nearly everything in the Reply and Quote box. But first you copy and paste into your message, resulting in yet another wad of copy-pasted material.

So you're saying that it's not the copy-pasting that has your panties in a bunch, it's the fact that it's his own material, yes? The rest can be dismissed because your claim to know his motivation is spurious at best.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
I am standing up to a prominent misanthrope. You believe you are doing the same with me, and you are well within your rights. Aside from Seitse, no one has contributed invective to this forum as toxic as Grampy Bobby's over the last few months. Is there any toxic invective I've produced that trumps it in your view?
In the General Forum, only that which you address to GB himself.

But toxic is not your style, as I've said before. You're never that direct.

F

Moves
19 Dec 15

So you're saying that it's not the copy-pasting that has your panties in a bunch, it's the fact that it's his own material, yes?
I think his tendency to re-post his own texts over and over and over again instead of engaging in conversation or debate does not earn much respect. I myself don't do it, so you can flail all you want on this matter. You will not find a single instance in 7-8 years of me re-posting one of my own OPs five times in five pages or any spamming activity even remotely similar to it.

F

Moves
19 Dec 15

In the General Forum, only that which you address to GB himself.
Can you give me an example of one of my posts that is comparable to Grampy Bobby's poisonous remarks about stuff like "jungle savagery", "psychotic jealousy", "fouled diapers", "stinking vomit", and "pathological liars"?