No Moderators in Forums at All

No Moderators in Forums at All

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
face bovered!
You vociferously and repeatedly complain about posters who don't stay on topic when you are in the process of having your metaphorical underpants removed in the spirituality forum; so do you have anything on this thread topic to contribute?

rc

Moves
27 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You vociferously and repeatedly complain about posters who don't stay on topic when you are in the process of having your metaphorical underpants removed in the spirituality forum; so do you have anything on this thread topic to contribute?
who appointed you to the position of tin hat forum dictator?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Sep 15

Originally posted by caissad4
By who ??
The scumbag moderator has apparently decided that the posts will remain.
So there are at least two people complained about Hinds. You and me. Anyone else admit to sending a note to the moderators about this jerk?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Sep 15
3 edits

Red Hot Pawn Public Forums:
"The forums are the core of the 'Red Hot Pawn' community. Feel free to just read, but please consider posting a comment. Most posts will develop into a conversation (called a 'thread' ), so be sure to check back and follow up on any of your earlier posts."

Forum:

General: General discussion. If it's off-topic, or you're not sure where to put it, put it here.

Help: Ask for help using the site.

Only Chess: Chess related matters only please.

Tournaments: Join and discuss tournaments hosted on this site.

Posers and Puzzles: For chess related, or off-topic, puzzles, riddles, games and other challenges...

Announcements: Announcements from your site admins.

Clans: Taunt, goad or ridicule rival clans, or just discuss this team based feature.

Developers: Interested in developing clients or tools for RHP? Discuss and request features here.

Debates: Potentially heated discussions on topics such as world affairs, politics and other such areas of interest

Site Ideas: Submit and discuss suggestions to improve the site.

Spirituality: Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

Sports: Discussion forum for sports and sporting events from around the world.

Science: Scientific discussion and debate.

Culture: Discussion forum for the arts.

Clubs Public: Each club has its own private forums, but this is a public forum for the discussions and promotion of clubs.

Comments: Russ has provided fifteen (15) public forums which he considers to be "the core of the 'Red Hot Pawn' community". Nine (9) of them provide for discussion; two (2) for debate; one (1) for taunting, goading and ridicule. Zero (0) for argumentation and/or personality attack; trolling, spamming or flaming, If you've joined Red Hot Pawn for the purpose of competing, online correspondence chess is also provided as an option. Inordinate competition driven by Upsmanship motivations spawns incivility which is disruptive to the very purpose of these public forums.

Question: What is your primary reason for being here?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
27 Sep 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Red Hot Pawn Public Forums:
"The forums are the core of the 'Red Hot Pawn' community. Feel free to just read, but please consider posting a comment. Most posts will develop into a conversation (called a 'thread' ), so be sure to check back and follow up on any of your earlier posts."

Forum:

General: General discussion. ...[text shortened]... e very purpose of these public forums.

Question: What is your primary reason for being here?[/b]
to piss in yer cherrios...

F

Moves
27 Sep 15

Forum Ban Nominations (2015) [...] 1) Which active site member should receive a forum ban; for how long; and why referencing RHP Terms of Service or Forum Guidelines?
Who do you nominate for this?

F

Moves
27 Sep 15

Zero (0) for argumentation and/or personality attack; trolling, spamming or flaming, If you've joined Red Hot Pawn for the purpose of competing, online correspondence chess is also provided as an option. Inordinate competition driven by Upsmanship motivations spawns incivility which is disruptive to the very purpose of these public forums.
Which active site members do you nominate to receive forum bans and for how long?

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
28 Sep 15

This thread is focused on an incident in Debates Forum, where a seriously offensive post was placed. At least two people have complained about it, one of these being the bully's target but it still stands. So, are our current group of moderators handling this complaint correctly? Someone's floated that tired old "free speech" argument again, but this was an attack on an individual and that should never be allowed to stand untouched.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by Kewpie
This thread is focused on an incident in Debates Forum, where a seriously offensive post was placed. At least two people have complained about it, one of these being the bully's target but it still stands. So, are our current group of moderators handling this complaint correctly? Someone's floated that tired old "free speech" argument again, but this was an attack on an individual and that should never be allowed to stand untouched.
And the post still remains. Time to work at finishing my games and leaving this site.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
who appointed you to the position of tin hat forum dictator?
I'm just pointing out your double standards, please feel free to continue with your ankle-snapping.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by Forum Moderator
You called, my son?
Can you please give some clarification as to why the offensive post in question has not been removed?

F

Moves
28 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by caissad4
And the post still remains. Time to work at finishing my games and leaving this site.
You ~ in an upshot of your understandable dispute with the web site over its slackened standards ~ inadvertently handing the poisonous RJHinds [and those who secretly/openly support him and who dislike you] a shabby shameful "victory" in this way, will not ~ in my mind ~ detract one jot from your legacy here as a thoughtful, wry, kind-hearted, idiosyncratic voice amidst the too-often tasteless, unoriginal and lumpen clamour generated by the motley throng on these forums.

rc

Moves
28 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm just pointing out your double standards, please feel free to continue with your ankle-snapping.
Thankyou i can always rely on someone like yourself to highlight and amplify all blemishes, real or otherwise.

f

Moves
28 Sep 15
1 edit

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
You ~ in an upshot of your understandable dispute with the web site over its slackened standards ~ inadvertently handing the poisonous RJHinds [and those who secretly/openly support him and who dislike you] a shabby shameful "victory" in this way, will not ~ in my mind ~ detract one jot from your legacy here as a thoughtful, wry, kind-hearted, idiosyncratic voic ...[text shortened]... o-often tasteless, unoriginal and lumpen clamour generated by the motley throng on these forums.
Thank you greatly.
Time to return to OTB play. I sure would like to win my 7th San Antonio City Championship next July.