No Moderators in Forums at All

No Moderators in Forums at All

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ahhh Hinds in the cooler, smells like victory!
If RJHinds has been banned, it is not for the post that was alerted; Russ has made it clear it was for something else. Hinds shouldn't have been banned anyway, all that was required was the post, which Hinds apologised for posting, being removed. The thread itself should have stayed.

rc

Moves
28 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
If RJHinds has been banned, it is not for the post that was alerted; Russ has made it clear it was for something else. Hinds shouldn't have been banned anyway, all that was required was the post, which Hinds apologised for posting, being removed. The thread itself should have stayed.
Dude it comes down to who would you rather have , Caissad4 or Hinds? If banning Hinds results in Caissad4 staying on the site then its the course of wisdom to do so. Its a bad idea to hit the Russ with an ultimatum, he don't do ultimatum's. There should be a willingness to compromise to find solution that's acceptable for all. Removing the thread, banning Ronald and appealing to Caissad4's sense of justice is probably the best solution.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by Seitse
So, I just noticed this thread. Too long to read. Brief me: what are
you ladies yapping about, uh?
this has been such a fun and refreshing thread!!!
now,
what shall we talk about???

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by rookie54
this has been such a fun and refreshing thread!!!
now,
what shall we talk about???
Apparently Seitse is completely fluent in cauliflower.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Cauliflower?

Would you please clarify for us slow ones?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
So you don't agree with the terms, conditions and forum guidelines of this site?
The way you portray it, it is a fallacy, because it is also not in the
TOS that some dweeb makes an ultimatum to the site owner.

But I won't go into this rabbit hole. You puritans have the tide in your
favor and I've been banned enough.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
a.k.a. Midget Welsh Creole.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Dude it comes down to who would you rather have , Caissad4 or Hinds? If banning Hinds results in Caissad4 staying on the site then its the course of wisdom to do so. Its a bad idea to hit the Russ with an ultimatum, he don't do ultimatum's. There should be a willingness to compromise to find solution that's acceptable for all. Removing the thread, banning Ronald and appealing to Caissad4's sense of justice is probably the best solution.
I disagree entirely.

Firstly it doesn't "come down to" a popularity contest between these two posters, both of whom I disagree with in some part of this by the way. This is a question of responsible forum moderation.

The thread should have remained, it is a legitimate debate topic.

The post in question could have remained if not alerted by another poster taking personal offence at it. Once that occurred the moderator should have looked at the post and made a judgement. Then, once the offended member raised the issue further, the offending post could have been removed at this second juncture, but no, stubbornness ruled and Caissad4 subsequently overreacted and it became a drama in a tea cup. It's always the same with moderation issues here, small issues being allowed to scale up into big issues. I don't agree with Caissad4 making an ultimatum, it is not the way to deal with controversy, it's just a form of bullying or tantrum.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by Seitse
The way you portray it, it is a fallacy, because it is also not in the
TOS that some dweeb makes an ultimatum to the site owner.

But I won't go into this rabbit hole. You puritans have the tide in your
favor and I've been banned enough.
Puritan, moi?

😵

Moves
28 Sep 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Cauliflower?

Would you please clarify for us slow ones?
He said in a previous thread that we should speak his language.

My money was on cauliflower. (Was funny in my own head).

Read a book!

Moves
28 Sep 15

Angela, if I may offer a few words of advice:

Pay less attention to useless fools like RJHinds, and more attention to distinctive class acts
like divegeester and FMF. Both you and I are fortunate to count them as friends.

rc

Moves
28 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Angela, if I may offer a few words of advice:

Pay less attention to useless fools like RJHinds, and more attention to distinctive class acts
like divegeester and FMF. Both you and I are fortunate to count them as friends.
Dont listen to Randolph, hes a suck up, listen to me and red badger and the Ghostly One and pay absolutely no attention to divesjeester and FMF, R J Hinds or Randolph Gandolph

Read a book!

Moves
29 Sep 15

Moves
29 Sep 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Feel the love.

Read a book!

Moves
29 Sep 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Feel the love.