1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 10:401 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Or you could just try to stop being a cheat, stop being a fraud, stop abusing established clan practices and stop rigging clan matches to your advantage. Oh yeah, and stop being a hypocrite and stop acting like a horse's ass.

😀

Try it, you might like it!
    evidence of cheating - nil
    evidence of fraud - nil
    evidence of abusing clan practices - nil
    evidence of being a hypocrite - nil
    evidence of being a horses ass - nil

evidence that you are wired to da moon and incapable of rational thought - almost your entire posting history.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 17:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    evidence of fraud - nil
    This isn't a court of law. It's just a large group of seasoned chess players strongly objecting to your
    conspiratorial practices and your perceived lack of honesty and sportsmanship in clan matches.

Why would they lie?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 19:061 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    This isn't a court of law. It's just a large group of seasoned chess players strongly objecting to your
    conspiratorial practices and your perceived lack of honesty and sportsmanship in clan matches.

[b]Why would they lie?
    [/b]
    You are presenting a loaded question containing an assumption of guilt, no one has stated they are lying except you. Please try to look at your texts logically, its very tedious to have to point out their logical flaws time and again.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 20:21
    You are presenting a loaded question containing an assumption of guilt, no one has stated they are lying except you. Please try to look at your texts logically, its very tedious to have to point out their logical flaws time and again.
    You wouldn't know a logical flaw if you tripped over it.

Why would they lie?
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 20:26
    mother's tongue, mother's tongue,
    it's how a momma cleans her young...
    but lemme tell you, what yer mother's tongue can do,
    and the glorious odes to her that will be sung...

😉
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 20:311 edit
    You wouldn't know a logical flaw if you tripped over it.

[b]Why would they lie?
    [/b]
    Your question is loaded with a presumption of guilt DandyAndy. I have not expressed this value and I have no idea whether they are lying or not. What I can say with certainty is that they have not provided a credible shred of evidence for any of their claims. Now what that means DandyAndy is not that they are lying simply that they have failed to substantiate their claims. The two are not synonymous. I suspect its your propensity to moralise issues instead of looking at them rationally that has led you to assume values. Try to be less self assuming and who knows you may do better.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 21:34
    Your question is loaded with a presumption of guilt DandyAndy. I have not expressed this value and I have no idea whether they are lying or not. What I can say with certainty is that they have not provided a credible shred of evidence for any of their claims. Now what that means DandyAndy is not that they are lying simply that they have failed to ...[text shortened]... hat has led you to assume values. Try to be less self assuming and who knows you may do better.
    Are you cheating?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 08:53
    Are you cheating?
    In order to cheat you must break some rules. I have broken no rules and therefore logically and evidently cannot be guilty of cheating.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 09:02
    In order to cheat you must break some rules. I have broken no rules and therefore logically and evidently cannot be guilty of cheating.
    Assuming what you say is true, do you believe that it would be a good idea - and beneficial for the clans system - for there to be rules introduced to make what you are doing no longer possible?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 10:33
    sweetie-wife: (Scots) n. purveyor of gossip. a man who likes to gossip.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 11:171 edit
    evidence of fraud - nil

evidence that you are wired to da moon and incapable of rational thought - almost your entire posting history.
    Hmmmmmm, you suspiciously leave out the accusation that you are rigging clan matches to your advantage. You have the cooperation of several clan leaders to accept your rigged challenges to give your clan huge advantages in ratings, often by 500 points or more per matchup and this is how you managed to shoot out ahead of everyone early (with most of your early challenges resulting in 30 points per challenge won (15 matchups x 2 game wins each)), as you started this before the beginning of this clan season. Russ has responded only with far too little, far too late by requiring all matchups within a challenge to be within 200 points. So a rule WAS changed to try to slow down your meteoric rise caused by your collusion with other clans. Somehow you have become Teflon Boy, even though everyone knows what you are doing, admins have turned a blind eye to it.

And this is WAY more evidence than we need that you have been abusing well-established clan practices here at RHP, like posting challenges that are fair to both clans. Most challenges do turn up even over time, because both clan leaders (who presumably have their own clan's best interests at heart) must agree to challenges. We've all learned that this kind of self-policing is not nearly enough to stop a determined group of selfish abusers who want to see the clan system eliminated simply because one clan has dominated the standings for years and you and your little band of 'feeder clan' leaders just can't stand it.

And on any other chess website, these facts would have been more than enough for you and your cronies to be banned for life, but somehow you've managed to avoid this. Thus, I dub thee 'Teflon Boy'.

And it still doesn't stop you from behaving like a horse's ass.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 11:19
    relevance

redolent

reverence
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 11:594 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hmmmmmm, you suspiciously leave out the accusation that you are rigging clan matches to your advantage. You have the cooperation of several clan leaders to accept your rigged challenges to give your clan huge advantages in ratings, often by 500 points or more per matchup and this is how you managed to shoot out ahead of everyone early (with most of your ea ...[text shortened]... hus, I dub thee 'Teflon Boy'.

And it still doesn't stop you from behaving like a horse's ass.
    We play to win the game, we just dont play to play! Wussbag clans like the Misfits think they are playing dolls houses, they just play to play, but we PLAY TO WIN THE GAME, thats why we da bomb man! we like a chess explosion!

YouTube

😵
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 16:49
    So then it's not cheating if there are no rules against it. If only life were that simple.

And where does that leave sportsmanship?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 16:53
    evidence of fraud - nil

I rarely frequent the clans forum, but even I've seen posters presenting detailed examples supporting their accusations of your cheating the system. is it really worth your reputation to even associated with the appearance of it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree