Page of Meats

Page of Meats

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
First of all one can milk a cow without having to eat it afterwards and from this cow one gets yogurt, milk and cheese, kill the cow and you get a rather large messy carcass. Secondly there are many chesses which do not contain rennet

http://cheese.joyousliving.com/CheeseListBrand.aspx

and thirdly here is another list of beers which do not use ...[text shortened]... 078

Why must you test me Great Badger, are you unaware that I am Holy and cannot be touched?
I am not testing you Zen Master just finding more info on the great ones life style.But I recon when a cow cant produce milk its corned beef sad but true.

rc

Moves
13 Jul 14

Originally posted by redbadger
I am not testing you Zen Master just finding more info on the great ones life style.But I recon when a cow cant produce milk its corned beef sad but true.
LOL, I cant say I know what happens to them when they can no longer produce milk, you do realize of course that cows in this country are given artificial hormone treatment to make them produce more milk than they would naturally. I think its pretty cruel them cows got big giant udders, its no natural man!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jul 14

LOL, I cant say I know what happens to them when they can no longer produce milk, you do realize of course that cows in this country are given artificial hormone treatment to make them produce more milk than they would naturally. I think its pretty cruel them cows got big giant udders, its no natural man!
do you eat fish?

rc

Moves
13 Jul 14
1 edit

do you eat fish?
Nah, nae fish or chickens or eggs, David Carradine would never eat anything that was conscious of pain. 😀

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jul 14

Nah, nae fish or chickens or eggs, David Carradine would never eat anything that was conscious of pain. 😀
eggs are ok if unfertilised

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Jul 14

Get a room, you two. Seriously.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jul 14

is there something flying around the forum irritating me or am I dreaming

rc

Moves
13 Jul 14
1 edit

is there something flying around the forum irritating me or am I dreaming
Yeah its like I dunno, a bothersome fly buzzing near my fine Kentish Ale, it smells like. . . . . . . .I dunno, peanut butter and blueberry pie.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jul 14

Yeah its like I dunno, a bothersome fly buzzing near my fine Kentish Ale, it smells like. . . . . . . .I dunno, peanut butter and blueberry pie.
its spoiling the footie I thought as it flew past it was on a broom.....could be wrong.

rc

Moves
14 Jul 14

its spoiling the footie I thought as it flew past it was on a broom.....could be wrong.
How much did you stand to win?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
14 Jul 14

How much did you stand to win?
made 20 pounds even money Germany to win.

Moves
14 Jul 14

made 20 pounds even money Germany to win.
20 pounds of what type of meat?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
14 Jul 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
20 pounds of what type of meat?
squids stees

Moves
14 Jul 14