Path of Totality

Path of Totality

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
42d

@the-gravedigger said
Amidst the hush of cosmic alignment, where sun and moon entwine, the tree leaves become oracle dancers. Their shadows, once mere whispers, now weave celestial secrets upon the earth. The lemon trees whisper their cosmic longing.

Will this do?
I'm secretly falling in love with your impromptu poetry. I'm going to put it in my will that you are to be the one digging my grave when I die. And to make Dive happy, my family plots are at a cemetery in Niles, a Chicago suburb. If Dive has not Passed, bring him along.

Moves
41d

@PettyTalk

Nobody cares about your corpse.

Moves
41d

@fartacus said
@PettyTalk

Nobody cares about your corpse.
With that attitude you are not going to be invited to my funeral.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
41d

@pettytalk said
I'm in the East valley, and the same %, I assume.

Yes, I know about the leaves and pin holes. At the time I took the photos of the shadows the eclipse was about 50% (half-moon shape). Without eye protection we are told that we can use a colander to view the eclipse indirectly.

I used, believe it or not, a Home Depot, throwaway, black plastic liner for a paint roller ...[text shortened]... dent on my part on either. Or should I be blunt with myself, and say that it was a stupid thing do?
It’s difficult to say which more stupid; looking directly at the sun through the holes in a colander or putting a black plastic bag over your head. Perhaps, like the colander, the bag had holes in it to protect children from suffocating which you could look through. If you’ve damaged your maculas you’ll know.

Moves
41d

@pettytalk said
With that attitude you are not going to be invited to my funeral.
Understood but I'll be eating plenty of snacks at the wake.

Moves
41d

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
41d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Interesting to see your true character on display PettyTalk.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
41d

@pettytalk said
I'm secretly falling in love with your impromptu poetry. I'm going to put it in my will that you are to be the one digging my grave when I die. And to make Dive happy, my family plots are at a cemetery in Niles, a Chicago suburb. If Dive has not Passed, bring him along.
I feel honoured.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
41d

@divegeester said
@sonhouse has; but you knew that didn’t you πŸ˜‰
And he has composed a symphony about it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
41d

@divegeester said
Interesting to see your true character on display PettyTalk.
Even more interesting to see your true character and colors on display gooster. πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
41d

I wonder how many will find out years from now they have eye damage from watching the eclipse?

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
41d

@PettyTalk
I got pictures of that last time there was a partial here in the Poconos.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
41d

@sonhouse said
@PettyTalk
Cool

-VR

Moves
41d

@sonhouse said
@PettyTalk
I had pictures from the one on August 11, 1999. But I took new photos just for Divegeester, because I happened to be in Europe for that one, training young European Mormons with their missionary missions.

Dive is already confused on how I can be from Chicago and in Phoenix. Introducing a third location would put him in an endless spin, like the endless loop in various programming languages.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
41d

@pettytalk said
I had pictures from the one on August 11, 1999. But I took new photos just for Divegeester, because I happened to be in Europe for that one, training young European Mormons with their missionary missions.

Dive is already confused on how I can be from Chicago and in Phoenix. Introducing a third location would put him in an endless spin, like the endless loop in various programming languages.
He seems to have a problem reading and understanding at times, or it is all a big show. πŸ™‚

-VR