"Pinocchio Feature" Poll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
What potential am I not fulfilling Grampy Booby?

Is me disagreeing with you and not being impressed by you, indicative to you of me not "fulfilling my potential"?
"What potential am I not fulfilling Grampy Booby?" [Your human potential, which also applies to the rest of the human race.]

Is me disagreeing with you and not being impressed by you, indicative to you of me not "fulfilling my potential"? [Of course not.].

Moves
26 Nov 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Your human potential...
You don't think I'm fulfilling my potential to be a human being?

Moves
26 Nov 15

People have the right to like or dislike any other person they choose on the world stage,
at work, in their neighborhoods or families and in online internet forums.
What has this comment got to do with you not addressing my point?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Nov 15
4 edits

3 edits...what's the matter, your notes on me not up to date?
"Recommended Posts
https://www.redhotpawn.com/board/recommended.php
divegeester ... airport as a tourist (diving holidays, hence 'dive'geester) about 15 times in the last ten ...
General Forum · If You Personally Owned Red Hot Pawn. ...
make their living and sustain their families in the resort and elsewhere in Egypt."

Your own recent disclosure of your love of scuba diving, apparently at a resort
in Egypt referenced somewhere in this thread's twenty five pages.
Thread 166259 (Pages 1 and 2)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Nov 15
1 edit

Haven't a clue. At work, you could ask your boss; in your private life, ask yourself.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
26 Nov 15

That is a huge and heavy judgement on you, pal. I mean,
seriously... ouch.

In prison, for less than that dudes would get cut with a shiv. Like,
badly, I mean.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Nov 15
1 edit

What has this comment got to do with you not addressing my point?
"People are voting you down, not your post, do you not get that? This seems to be your new way of turning your usual plethora of thumbs down into some sort of pseudo-positive interesting in yourself."

This point? If so, I did address your point: "thumbs down" express disapproval
and/or dislike on Red Hot Pawn's forums every day of the week..

"Pinocchio Feature" Poll Purpose of this thread is to take a poll to determine the desirability of an RHP Site Ideas thread which would recommend that the present Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down Features be expanded to include a Pinocchio Feature as well. Votes will be counted as follows: One for each Yea Post and for each Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down [on the premise that those who are accustomed to telling the truth would be unlikely to have reason to give this thread a Thumbs Down and that those who do so may have told lies here before today]. Nay Posts will count as minus one. Twenty One (the age of accountability in some countries) Net Plus Votes will be needed. Our Polling Station will close at midnight December 31, 2015. Thanks" (OP)

In context, all "Thumbs Down" represent Votes.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
26 Nov 15

Careful @divegeester you know, that diving reference... remember.

Public Service Announcement, courtesy of the American Psychiatric Association

Be careful sharing your personal details on RHP with a certain
someone. Users portraying themselves as a harmless 'lad', white hair
and all (even with imaginary friends who persist to exist despite the
medication) are known to fish sensitive data which can then be used
for passive aggressive rants, nauseating copy pasting, and tasteless
disclosures to attract attention to themselves. Be afraid of whomever
invokes the TOS or the supreme ruler role of Russ.

Moves
27 Nov 15

Haven't a clue.
Then I suggest you keep you ill informed opinions about me, my life's potential, my wife, my vacations and my other personal information to yourself.

F

Moves
27 Nov 15

Then I suggest you keep you ill informed opinions about me, my life's potential, my wife, my vacations and my other personal information to yourself.
Talk of "personal information". The other day Grampy Bobby went off and looked up the name of wolfgang59's child in order to more sneeringly personalize his ignorant taunting about wolfgang59's child killing herself ~ and Grampy Bobby did this in order to propagate his clueless "honour code" suicide ideology. 😕

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Nov 15

Reminder: Voting in this Poll is optional. Some RHP Members will vote while others may choose to decline this invitation
Wow! 🙄

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Nov 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Wow! 🙄
Have you voted yet?

Read a book!

Moves
28 Nov 15

Have you voted yet?
Who's running? Trump and who else?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Nov 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 1)
"Pinocchio Feature" Poll Status Update as of Tuesday, November 25, 2015; Page One:

*Yea Posts: 0

**Thumbs Up: 20

***Thumbs Down: 25

****Nay Posts: 0

Total *****Net Plus Votes: 45

"Votes will be counted as follows: One for each *Yea Post and for each **Thumbs Up and ***Thumbs Down [on the premise that ...[text shortened]... Polling Station will close at midnight December 31, 2015. Thanks for your cooperation." (OP)
"Pinocchio Feature" Poll Status Update as of Saturday, November 28, 2015; Page Four:

*Yea Posts: 0

**Thumbs Up: 44

***Thumbs Down: 64

****Nay Posts: 0

Total *****Net Plus Votes: 108

"Votes will be counted as follows: One for each *Yea Post and for each **Thumbs Up and ***Thumbs Down [on the premise that those who are accustomed to telling the truth would be unlikely to have reason to give this thread a Thumbs Down and that those who do so may have told lies here before today]. ****Nay Posts will count as minus one. Twenty One (the age of accountability in some countries) *****Net Plus Votes will be needed. Our Polling Station will close at midnight December 31, 2015. Thanks for your cooperation." (OP)

F

Moves
28 Nov 15
1 edit

"Votes will be counted as follows: One for each *Yea Post and for each **Thumbs Up and ***Thumbs Down [on the premise that those who are accustomed to telling the truth would be unlikely to have reason to give this thread a Thumbs Down and that those who do so may have told lies here before today].
So you are assuming that the thumbs down are being given by people who lie and that people who are giving thumbs up are people who tell the truth? That is your premise here? Have I misunderstood?