1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 08:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why am I tackling you on this? Well, because the words "those who are accustomed to telling the truth would be unlikely to have reason to give this thread a Thumbs Down and that those who do so may have told lies here before today" appear in your OP and then you have quite deliberately [1] copy pasted exactly those words again a further FIVE times in the spa ...[text shortened]... aning of this entire thread ~ but when you are called out on it, you refer to it as a "minor thing".
    "Purpose of this thread is to take a poll to determine the desirability of an RHP Site Ideas thread which would recommend that the present Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down Features be expanded to include a Pinocchio Feature as well. Votes will be counted as follows: One for each Yea Post and for each Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down [on the premise that those who are accustomed to telling the truth would be unlikely to have reason to give this thread a Thumbs Down and that those who do so may have told lies here before today]. Nay Posts will count as minus one. Twenty One (the age of accountability in some countries) Net Plus Votes will be needed. Our Polling Station will close at midnight December 31, 2015. Thanks for your cooperation." (OP)

Please realize that the purpose of this statement is to provide an inclusive rationale for votes to be counted as legitimate rather than frivolous. Nothing more. Any mother's son or daughter can rip a sentence out of context to create distortions. Once again one of your unfocused questions was a waste of time.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 08:58
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Someone please offer a free lobotomy to the windbag extraordinaire.
    Request still stands.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 09:161 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Please realize that the purpose of this statement is to provide an inclusive rationale for votes to be counted as legitimate rather than frivolous. Nothing more. Any mother's son or daughter can rip a sentence out of context to create distortions. Once again one of your unfocused questions was a waste of time.
    Why would you assume that people who think your "Pinocchio Feature" is a bad idea may be liars and why would you assume that people who think your "Pinocchio Feature" is a good idea are "accustomed to telling the truth"?
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 09:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why would you assume that people who think your "Pinocchio Feature" is a bad idea may be liars and why would you assume that people who think your "Pinocchio Feature" is a good idea are "accustomed to telling the truth"?
    Because His Majesty Windbag Extraordinaire sees the world
    in black and white. In his fragile mind, you are either with him or
    against him. You know, like Pol Pot, Manuel Noriega, Idi Amin,
    and that ilk.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 11:25
    Any mother's son or daughter...
    Or any son or daughter's mother...
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 13:27
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Hey sup Randers?
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 15:281 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    "Speaking of 'mothers' my son child anon composed a little poem this past week for his grade one language teacher Miss Emily Wordsmith
    which she emailed to me moments ago. Hope you and your online friends will enjoy it as much as Emily and I did." ~Mum

"snowflakes

no 2 snowflakes are alike
    nor are people like us.
    some people shovel snow
    while others are flakes.

by child anon"
  8. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 16:47
    "Speaking of 'mothers' my son child anon composed a little poem this past week for his grade one language teacher Miss Emily Wordsmith
    which she emailed to me moments ago. Hope you and your online friends will enjoy it as much as Emily and I did." ~Mum

[b]"snowflakes

no 2 snowflakes are alike
    nor are people like us.
    some people shovel snow
    while others are flakes.

by child anon"[/b]
    And some are more flaky than others.

C.Strange
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 16:57
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    And some are more flaky than others.

C.Strange
    "strange that u should mention that fact: my sentiments xactly." ~child anon
  10. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    06 Dec '15 22:21
    He likes to be known as Grampy
    A Boston Lard who suffers writers crampy
    So when he thinks in his head
    This is surely worth a thread
    Its off to cut and paste with great haste.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 00:392 edits
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    He likes to be known as Grampy
    A Boston Lard who suffers writers crampy
    So when he thinks in his head
    This is surely worth a thread
    Its off to cut and paste with great haste.
    "Captain Strange, both you and child anon compose poetry exceptionally well for your age."
    ~Miss Emily Wordsmith (child anon's grade one language teacher)
  12. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 01:53
    "Captain Strange, both you and child anon compose poetry exceptionally well for your age."
    ~Miss Emily Wordsmith (child anon's grade one language teacher)
    Why do you keep impersonating other people Grampy Bobby?
    That's against the ToS you know (section 6.- look it up it, probably in your paste buffer).

Or perhaps you're being lax with your security and allowing other people to use your account - again a breach of the ToS.

If it is indeed you posting these things then maybe you'd be better off getting out of the fouled-diaper emotional hiding place of passive-aggressive posting in the guise of anonymous and dubious alter-egos and just say what you think (instead of the constant copy-paste "insights" you give to the forums).

Just a thought.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 02:252 edits
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Why do you keep impersonating other people Grampy Bobby?
    That's against the ToS you know (section 6.- look it up it, probably in your paste buffer).

Or perhaps you're being lax with your security and allowing other people to use your account - again a breach of the ToS.

If it is indeed you posting these things then maybe you'd be better off gett ...[text shortened]... /i] think (instead of the constant copy-paste "insights" you give to the forums).

Just a thought.
    An exceptionally harsh indictment of a whimsical foray for the sake of adding an ounce of levity to the tons of sadness typed on the internet each day.

That's all, orangutan.....
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 02:32
    An exceptionally harsh indictment of a whimsical foray for the sake of adding an ounce of levity to the tons of sadness typed on social media each day.

That's all, orangutan.....
    And yet here you are, having started a whole thread deliberately to cast those who don't like your proposed idea as liars, and people who like your idea as people who "tell the truth".

Grampy Bobby, you can't have it both ways: your constant umpteen-thread-starting emotional browbeating and condemnation of the personalities of fellow members of this community with your dreary broad passive aggressive brush - on one hand - AND then pass it off as a "whimsical foray" on the other.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 02:58
    "Votes will be counted as follows: One for each Yea Post and for each Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down [on the premise that those who are accustomed to telling the truth would be unlikely to have reason to give this thread a Thumbs Down and that those who do so may have told lies here before today]. Nay Posts will count as minus one. Twenty One (the age of accountability in some countries) Net Plus Votes will be needed. Our Polling Station will close at midnight December 31, 2015. Thanks for your cooperation." (OP)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree