Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
86d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
OK. You guys gotta drop this regurgitating of something that happened a, relatively, long time ago.🥱
Don't tell me they made you a Moderator Stees? There goes the forums!!! 😛

Have I ever listened to your advice in the past? What makes you think I am going to start now, or are you just saying it for others approval? 😛 I have NOTED you do that frequently.

-VR

Moves
86d

@earl-of-trumps said
Hey, Petty, how are ya. Still have an opening if you want a game. You could make it a Chamber ladder game, too, as I am unchallenged.

And isn't it nice that we have such caring people here, that they go do research on your wonts. Interesting.
Sorry Earl, I did not mean to leave you unchallenged. I just noticed your post. It's always a pleasure to play games with you, although I'm currently playing different games with some of the cream of the crop on this site. But the cream here that I'm trying to butter up is rather sour compared to the cream at UM being consulted by a cream puff here. Just lots of air in the whipped-up sour cream. As they say, a real sourpuss. But he does provide a few speckles of fun for me. Sour cream goes well with a baked potato.

I'll send you a challenge really soon for a private game

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
86d

hornets incoming

years ago, i thought @FMF croaked
i cried for days and nights
i was so inconsolable, tired and gloomy
i stopped getting into barroom fights

moaning into my tim horton’s
i staggered into the streets
without my daily fix of twins
i just don’t know what to bleat

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
86d
1 edit

@rookie54 said
hornets incoming

years ago, i thought @FMF croaked
i cried for days and nights
i was so inconsolable, tired and gloomy
i stopped getting into barroom fights

moaning into my tim horton’s
i staggered into the streets
without my daily fix of twins
i just don’t know what to bleat

-VR
LOL@ rookie, you're trying hard aren't you? 🙂 😛

Obviously a TWINS fan!!! You can have them both old chap! 🙂
-VR

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
86d

Well, Rusty beat me yesterday so I am *sure* he'll be hanging around for a while longer 🙂

Moves
85d

@very-rusty said
Don't tell me they made you a Moderator Stees? There goes the forums!!! 😛

Have I ever listened to your advice in the past? What makes you think I am going to start now, or are you just saying it for others approval? 😛 I have NOTED you do that frequently.

-VR
Well had they, made me a moderator, pretty sure I’d be sworn to secrecy but I can categorically say that I am not and never have been one. My comment was not meant to have been taken as advice, simply a plea. As for your “approval” comment…really?😢

Gothenburg

Moves
85d

@great-big-stees said
Well had they, made me a moderator, pretty sure I’d be sworn to secrecy but I can categorically say that I am not and never have been one. My comment was not meant to have been taken as advice, simply a plea. As for your “approval” comment…really?😢
You could never be a decent moderator, Stees - it's not your style, correcting people.

Moves
85d

@torunn said
You could never be a decent moderator, Stees - it's not your style, correcting people.
He would also need to give up the golf.

Gothenburg

Moves
85d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He would also need to give up the golf.
🙂 That too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
85d

@torunn said
so who gets the vote?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
85d
2 edits

@earl-of-trumps said
Well, Rusty beat me yesterday so I am *sure* he'll be hanging around for a while longer 🙂
Hey we all get lucky from time to time, I wasn't even going to mention it as it may never happen again. You had a lot to do with helping me with my game, so you have only yourself to blame. 🙂

EDIT: On a more serious note, thank you to all of you involved in helping me with my game, hopefully it will start to show in my rating.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
85d

@david-burton said
so who gets the vote?
I believe Russ picks his Moderators, or I suppose one could apply. 🙂

It really is a thankless job ask any Moderator if you can find out who they are. 🙂

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
85d

@very-rusty said
I believe Russ picks his Moderators, or I suppose one could apply. 🙂

It really is a thankless job ask any Moderator if you can find out who they are. 🙂

-VR
Who knows? I’d say that a free subscription for each year would attract interest.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
85d
1 edit

@drewnogal said
Who knows? I’d say that a free subscription for each year would attract interest.
I personally don't know that it would be worth a free subscription a year, scab wages in my opinion. What it does do is help control what is said in the forums, and I have seen a vast improvement over the years as I've commented on before. Can you imagine this Site with NO MODERATORS, and a free for all for everyone? It wouldn't take long for that to happen either, so Moderators are required, it is just not the glory job one might think.

-VR

Moves
85d

@very-rusty said
I personally don't know that it would be worth a free subscription a year, scab wages in my opinion. What it does do is help control what is said in the forums, and I have seen a vast improvement over the years as I've commented on before. Can you imagine this Site with NO MODERATORS, and a free for all for everyone? It wouldn't take long for that to happen either, so Moderators are required, it is just not the glory job one might think.

-VR
Like becoming a politician, one would need thick skin…or be a masochist.😲