Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
86d

@very-rusty said
I believe Russ picks his Moderators, or I suppose one could apply. πŸ™‚

It really is a thankless job ask any Moderator if you can find out who they are. πŸ™‚

-VR
snakes speak with forked tongues

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
86d

@david-burton said
snakes speak with forked tongues
Snakes use their forked tongue to smell.
Only man speaks with forked tongue.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
86d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Like becoming a politician, one would need thick skin…or be a masochist.😲
It certainly takes a certain type of person to be a Moderator. One has to leave all his/her bias's and treat everyone equally. Personally I believe it to be a thankless job, but someone has to do it, can you imagine life on this site without Moderators?

-VR

Moves
86d

@very-rusty said
It certainly takes a certain type of person to be a Moderator. One has to leave all his/her bias's and treat everyone equally. Personally I believe it to be a thankless job, but someone has to do it, can you imagine life on this site without Moderators?

-VR
Anarchy, pure and “simple”.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
86d

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
86d

Now you see why we need Moderators? πŸ™‚

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
86d

@very-rusty said

-VR
ok been out twinked. lol

Moves
86d

@very-rusty said

-VR
As the ancient wise would say: Everything in moderation. We should all subscribe to moderation.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
86d

@david-burton said
ok been out twinked. lol
We have to be so careful with how we word things. Not what you say but how you say it that matters. πŸ™‚ I too have posts removed, as I walk in the grey area a lot of times. Then so do the people I am replying too.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
85d

@very-rusty said
We have to be so careful with how we word things. Not what you say but how you say it that matters. πŸ™‚ I too have posts removed, as I walk in the grey area a lot of times. Then so do the people I am replying too.

-VR
I suspect it would take a lot of time being moderator, or what do you think?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
85d

@torunn said
I suspect it would take a lot of time being moderator, or what do you think?
Many years ago a I was an operator on a chat site IRC I believe it was called. Similar to a Moderator here only we could kick people off of the site. We had a lot of problems with hackers. Sometimes you would kick them and they'd take you with them. Time you spent was entirely up to yourself.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
85d

@very-rusty said
Many years ago a I was an operator on a chat site IRC I believe it was called. Similar to a Moderator here only we could kick people off of the site. We had a lot of problems with hackers. Sometimes you would kick them and they'd take you with them. Time you spent was entirely up to yourself.

-VR
How many moderators are there on RHP?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
85d

@torunn said
2 I reckon.
Maybe 3.

Gothenburg

Moves
85d

@divegeester said
2 I reckon.
Maybe 3.
Are they reading every post or random?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
85d

@torunn said
Gooster, could be close to the #. There use to be a list of them at one time, but that was taken down. I know one for sure that is still on the site but I don't know for certain he is still a Moderator.
Gooster would be more up to date on the Moderators that are left than myself I am sure. πŸ™‚
-VR