😕
    Que?
  2. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 02:57
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Que?
    I won't call you out publicly. Some caught it, some didn't.

I'll be patient...
    🙂
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 03:09
    best places to end it all

golden gate bridge
    el capitan
    niagara falls
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 03:12
    Best NFL QBs

1. Tom Brady
    2. Joe Montana
    3. Johnny Unitas
  5. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 03:17
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Best NFL QBs

1. Tom Brady
    2. Joe Montana
    3. Johnny Unitas
    Best non-cheating, can-tell-how-much-air-should-be-in-a-football, NFL quarterbacks:

1. Troy Aikman
    2. Aaron Rodgers
    3. Peyton Manning (sorry Eli)

😀
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 03:19
    greatest quarterback of all time

otto graham
  7. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 03:27
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    greatest quarterback of all time

otto graham
    Too far back for me to know of him. lol

Could he tell if a football was inflated properly?
    That is my criterion.

Oh, I forgot Phil Simms!
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 03:29
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    Too far back for me to know of him. lol

Could he tell if a football was inflated properly?
    That is my criterion.

Oh, I forgot Phil Simms!
    in those days everyone used the same football
  9. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 03:33
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    in those days everyone used the same football
    Simpler times
    *sigh*
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 04:03
    There was no resentment in my tone. That is an evaluation you made. Doesn't make it accurate, fyi.
    As resentful parting-shot speeches go, I'd have thought it was pretty much textbook. Thread 165347. Or are we perhaps talking about different posts? You said the forum was where "...the unhappy and the unpleasant choose to congregate". And you apologized "...to the very few in here who actually have been quite civil." And also "... I hope you stumble upon some goodness in your travels which might reboot your life perhaps". What are you like when you admit that you're being resentful, I wonder. 🙂
  11. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 12:122 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    As resentful parting-shot speeches go, I'd have thought it was pretty much textbook. Thread 165347. Or are we perhaps talking about different posts? You said the forum was where "...the unhappy and the unpleasant choose to congregate". And you apologized "...to the very few in here who actually have been quite civil." And also "... I hope you stumb ...[text shortened]... your life perhaps". What are you like when you admit that you're being resentful, I wonder. 🙂
    Who cares? Except you? lol You are cherry picking words from an older thread and purposely not keeping them in context. Just the fact that you view what I said as "resentful" tells me you are on some lame witch hunt because that was NOT the emotion I was feeling when I wrote what I did. And I think I would know?! 😉 If you perceived "resentment," that's on you. And let's just say I was "resentful?" Who honestly cares? lol
    You seem to have tunnel vision - focusing on one specific word again or insisting some obscure question be answered (i.e. "unconditionally," "What about the Indonesian Army?"😉

Why don't you quit being judge, jury, and executioner and try responding to my comments about your questionable attitude that I have suggested twice now? 😛
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 12:471 edit
    Who cares? Except you? lol You are cherry picking words from an older thread and purposely not keeping them in context. Just the fact that you view what I said as "resentful" tells me you are on some lame witch hunt because that was NOT the emotion I was feeling when I wrote what I did. And I think I would know?! 😉 If you perceived "resentment," tha ...[text shortened]... o my comments about your questionable attitude that I have suggested twice now? 😛
    I don't see how I am being "being judge, jury, and executioner". I am just curious about the disconnect between your words generally and that sub-set of your words that is about yourself. I am not "focusing on one specific word". I am asking about your whole farewell speech and the unkind things you said about everybody except "the very few". I'm certainly not picking out any single word from it. It's not like I am comparing you to the "Unabomber" or anything. 🙂
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 12:472 edits
    Who cares? Except you? lol You are cherry picking words from an older thread and purposely not keeping them in context. Just the fact that you view what I said as "resentful" tells me you are on some lame witch hunt because that was NOT the emotion I was feeling when I wrote what I did. And I think I would know?! 😉 If you perceived "resentment," tha ...[text shortened]... o my comments about your questionable attitude that I have suggested twice now? 😛
    Wow, I'm glad that someone else at least sees through the paper-thin veneer of crap to the disgustingly sneering, smug, holier-than-thou unpleasantness beneath.

Of course it's another woman.

(How's that for speaking in "a straight ahead, candid, honest and non-lily-livered way without the slightest bit of mealy-mouthed or furtive passive-aggression"? "Forthright and unpretentious" enough for you?)
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 12:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Wow, I'm glad that someone else at least sees through the paper-thin veneer of crap to the disgustingly sneering, smug, holier-than-thou unpleasantness beneath.

Of course it's another woman.
    It takes one to know one.
  15. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 12:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't see how I am being "being judge, jury, and executioner". I am just curious about the disconnect between your words generally and that sub-set of your words that is about yourself. I am not "focusing on one specific word". I am asking about your whole farewell speech and the unkind things you said about everybody except "the very few". I'm certainly not picking out any single word from it. 🙂
    I do not recall you even being a part of that particular group of posters. I could go back and check, but I can't be bothered. 😛 You really have no idea what I was thinking or feeling at that time and what motivated me to write some of what I did. If you think I was the one being unkind, fine. You are all-knowing. I actually tried (probably unsuccessfully 😕 ) to use a bit of humor in some of those posts back then.
    Again you avoid responding to my comments about your own behavior. lol Deflection at its best.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree