What happened to Grampy Bobby?

What happened to Grampy Bobby?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by Seitse
This is not comedy. This is what I really think of you.
It's interesting that you think I'd care.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by divegeester
It's interesting that you think I'd care.
Nobody gives a rat's arse what subhuman scum considers interesting or not. You, yourself, as a whole, are uninteresting.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
25 Aug 16

Nobody gives a rat's arse what subhuman scum considers interesting or not. You, yourself, as a whole, are uninteresting.
As are you.

Moves
25 Aug 16

And yet here I am pressing your rather small but prominent buttons 😉

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Aug 16

And yet here I am pressing your rather small but prominent buttons 😉
Do you really think so? How sad. But if you're happy to believe that.

See, for me to get angry you'd have to have more than the personality
of an amoeba and the wits of a genital wart. Truth is, you're just a
meat puppet with FMF's hand up your arse. But I do feel something
for you, like most of us here: pity.

Moves
25 Aug 16
1 edit

Do you really think so? How sad. But if you're happy to believe that.

See, for me to get angry you'd have to have more than the personality
of an amoeba and the wits of a genital wart. Truth is, you're just a
meat puppet with FMF's hand up your arse. But I do feel something
for you, like most of us here: pity.
Actually the truth that I'm pointing out is that you not only abused Grampy Bobby as a poster, but you grossly disrespected the memory of his dear deceased wife, and you then lied that you had apologised on the forum and then pretended that you and he were friends with him and it was all a joke. The reality is that you are a troll and probably a drunk, which like other posters like redbadger, GHOST HUNTER and chaney3, is what drives your irratic posting and reveals your reprehensible character.

But hey, Nevermind, you are still all pally with the likes of Robbie and Josephw and Suzianne, so all is not lost...huh.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Aug 16

Actually the truth that I'm pointing out is that you not only abused Grampy Bobby as a poster, but you grossly disrespected the memory of his dear deceased wife, and you then lied that you had apologised on the forum and then pretended that you and he were friends with him and it was all a joke. The reality is that you are a troll and probably a drunk, w ...[text shortened]... are still all pally with the likes of Robbie and Josephw and Suzianne, so all is not lost...huh.
So, who was the angry one again? Pathetic. TL;DR

Get a personality of your own, FMF's pet.

Moves
25 Aug 16

So, who was the angry one again? Pathetic. TL;DR

Get a personality of your own, FMF's pet.
Maybe if you actually made a sincere apology for what you posted, instead of sweeping it under the "removed thread" carpet, you may feel happier.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
25 Aug 16

Maybe if you actually made a sincere apology for what you posted, instead of sweeping it under the "removed thread" carpet, you may feel happier.
Get a brain of your own. An existence without an original thought is not worth living.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Aug 16

Get a brain of your own. An existence without an original thought is not worth living.
Then we're all living worthless lives.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 16

Try some more of your self professed edgy comedic wit seitse, these repeated put-downs are making you sound like robbie carrobie. You're better than this.
But is he better than you? I think that was the point he was making.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
Then we're all living worthless lives.
You're a little free with the 'we' pronoun there, bucko.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 16
3 edits

The reality is that you are a troll and probably a drunk, which is what drives your irratic posting and reveals your reprehensible character.
As opposed to your own pharisaical postings, which usually come across at least as reprehensible?

"Actually the truth that I'm pointing out is that you not only abused Grampy Bobby as a poster, but you grossly disrespected the memory of his dear deceased wife, and you then lied that you had apologised on the forum and then pretended that you and he were friends with him and it was all a joke. The reality is that you are a troll and probably a drunk, which like other posters like redbadger, GHOST HUNTER and chaney3, is what drives your irratic posting and reveals your reprehensible character.

But hey, Nevermind, you are still all pally with the likes of Robbie and Josephw and Suzianne, so all is not lost...huh."

See? This is the kind of blatant self-serving, others-attacking post that FMF would write.

And I think that's the part of his posts you are really bent about, that he not only compares you to him, but indicates that you're only "carrying his water" and have no mind of your own.

Maybe you do, though. I don't remember even him attacking seven other posters in one post before. He must be so proud.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
You're a little free with the 'we' pronoun there, bucko.
Keep it in context Suzianne. 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
Keep it in context Suzianne. 😉
But my point is that we are not "all living worthless lives" because we don't all exist "without an original thought".