What happened to Grampy Bobby?

What happened to Grampy Bobby?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
But my point is that we are not "all living worthless lives" because we don't all exist "without an original thought".
For example?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
For example?
I cannot give you a "personal" example from your own life because I'm not privy to the details. But surely you've had at least one "original thought" today? Yes?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Aug 16

I cannot give you a "personal" example from your own life because I'm not privy to the details. But surely you've had at least one "original thought" today? Yes?
There's a difference between "original" and "new". I have new thoughts everyday, but they're only out workings of previous thoughts.

I've heard of thoughts that are said to be original, but they're just "new" thoughts to me. I believe that everything I know and think was thought of and known before I existed. I'm a newcomer on the scene, as it were, and cannot claim to have ever had a thought that someone somewhere hadn't thought of before.

You know this is going to get semantically twisted don't you? 😉

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
25 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Actually the truth that I'm pointing out is that you not only abused Grampy Bobby as a poster, but you grossly disrespected the memory of his dear deceased wife, and you then lied that you had apologised on the forum and then pretended that you and he were friends with him and it was all a joke. The reality is that you are a troll and probably a drunk, w ...[text shortened]... are still all pally with the likes of Robbie and Josephw and Suzianne, so all is not lost...huh.
I'd rub one out with a fistful of GB's wife's ashes. Might pour some bourbon on them to lube 'em up.

F

Moves
26 Aug 16

Originally posted by Suzianne to FMF
Most of those comments [the vicious, cruel and hateful comments leveled against GB over the years] were yours.
Mine? Most of them? Are you sure about that?

Australia

Moves
26 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Mine? Most of them? Are you sure about that?
That's blatantly untrue, but it's what I'd expect from the poster in question. You're not going to get honesty and intelligent discussion from that one, so don't waste your time.

F

Moves
26 Aug 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
That's blatantly untrue, but it's what I'd expect from the poster in question. You're not going to get honesty and intelligent discussion from that one, so don't waste your time.
It's interesting how often self-anointed campaigners or guardians of standards of decency in a communal space are among the most hypocritical and unprincipled of its inhabitants.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Aug 16

But is he better than you? I think that was the point he was making.
You never have and never will see me write the kind of objectionable posts Seitse writes.

It interesting how you never complained once about the the abuse he gave Grampy Bobby and yet you whine on and on about virtually every post I make.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Aug 16

As opposed to your own pharisaical postings, which usually come across at least as reprehensible
My posts are: "At least reprehensible"

Such as?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Aug 16

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I'd rub one out with a fistful of GB's wife's ashes. Might pour some bourbon on them to lube 'em up.
Strike a match and make it interesting.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
26 Aug 16

Originally posted by divegeester
My posts are: "At least reprehensible"

Such as?
Saying "such as" is the most reprehensible thing I've ever heard you say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
Strike a match and make it interesting.
Ha!

Moves
26 Aug 16

Moves
26 Aug 16

Mar-a-Lago