1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 14:32
    Originally posted by Trev33
    It's been do long since i had a suspension i can't remember the last

Ghost bumping a page full of gramps posts to page one and getting a month after Crowley wrongly banned bobby was my favourite.
    My favourite was mentioning GB's initials and getting a ban.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 15:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He is forum banned only it seems. He made moves in two games yesterday.
    He plays chess ???
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 16:273 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    He plays chess ???
    He wouldn't do much tourny play for sure. Anyone know if when you get forum banned if you can still read the forums? I'm sure he is reading them now if he can and will start up another troll thread when he comes back.

The perfect thing for him to sell if and when he gets back: Trollhouse cookies.
    His favorite book: For whom the bell trolls.
    Favorite movie: A trollie named desire.
    Favorite activity: Giving change at the troll booth.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 17:33
    He wouldn't do much tourny play for sure. Anyone know if when you get forum banned if you can still read the forums? I'm sure he is reading them now if he can and will start up another troll thread when he comes back.

Favorite music: Trock and troll.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 18:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Favorite music: Trock and troll.
    Wow, attacking your sycophant. Amazing.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 20:38
    Wow, attacking your sycophant. Amazing.
    Attacking?
    I don't attack anyone; I was merely following your use of the word 'troll.'

Favorite folk song: Like a Trolling Stone.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 20:43
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    OK
    So what?

Whatever vile filth he spouts ... how does it affect you?
    You act like words mean nothing. Sticks and stones break my bones, etc., but they do.

Like David Duke saying, 'you know it's not right those niggers get our jobs' or some such at a KKK meeting. Then some kkk assswipe goes out and kills a black family like that church attack. THAT is why words hurt. It's not like I am going to follow his words and act on them but some people do, for instance the stupid Pizzagate where some redneck assshole shows up with weapons at the Pizza shop. It was WORDS that led him there.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 20:46
    You act like words mean nothing. Sticks and stones break my bones, etc., but they do.

Like David Duke saying, 'you know it's not right those niggers get our jobs' or some such at a KKK meeting. Then some kkk assswipe goes out and kills a black family like that church attack. THAT is why words hurt. It's not like I am going to follow his words and act on ...[text shortened]... some redneck assshole shows up with weapons at the Pizza shop. It was WORDS that led him there.
    If it's words you think are so powerful and impacting, one wonders why you aren't demanding an investigation into Comet Pizza on the heels of Podesta's emails coupled with the submissions from the owner of that "pizza shop" on his social media sites.

Instead, you (and others) continue parroting the MSM line of 'nothing to see here.'
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 20:51
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    If it's words you think are so powerful and impacting, one wonders why you aren't demanding an investigation into Comet Pizza on the heels of Podesta's emails coupled with the submissions from the owner of that "pizza shop" on his social media sites.

Instead, you (and others) continue parroting the MSM line of 'nothing to see here.'
    There you go. You are one of the victims of fake news but you are a literalist just like biblical literalists, you fall for anything that gets video or print.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 20:58
    There you go. You are one of the victims of fake news but you are a literalist just like biblical literalists, you fall for anything that gets video or print.
    You are one of the victims of fake news...
    How so?

...but you are a literalist just like biblical literalists,
    Literalist?
    In what way, exactly?

you fall for anything that gets video or print.
    And yet I don't fall for the MSM lies, of the lies of NASA or any other space agency.
    And that's a whole lot of video and print on file.
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 21:19

Books, don't forget Valley of the Trolls.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 22:18
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Books, don't forget Valley of the Trolls.
    good one!
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 01:00

Like David Duke saying, 'you know it's not right those niggers get our jobs' or some such at a KKK meeting. Then some kkk assswipe goes out and kills a black family like that church attack. THAT is why words hurt. It's not like I am going to follow his words and act on ...[text shortened]... some redneck assshole shows up with weapons at the Pizza shop. It was WORDS that led him there.
    The caveat to my post was "Unless inciting hatred, or trolling an individual"
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 10:52
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    The caveat to my post was "Unless inciting hatred, or trolling an individual"
    He trolled me for weeks. Or did you not see any of that? Calling me 'pops' the mildest of the agism epitaths he used.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 12:19
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Who you bumping?

😠
    Who you gonna call?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree