You win the equivalent of £10,000,000

You win the equivalent of £10,000,000

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
77d

@divegeester said
Property investment and helping people seem to be a popular the most popular ideas so far.

I like Ponderable’s idea of buying accommodations and renting them out on a budget to low income families; I could see me doing a bit of that in my local town. I don’t think I’d buy to rent as a main investment as it’s becoming a hassle here in the UK.

Homes abroad could work; I’d look for a place to buy in Greece or Spain which could be a real “home from home”.
At one point in my life I had an investment property, in another province, which I rented out. It started out OK with good tenants but I rented to a family who were…well not so good. My due diligence was lacking somewhat and I paid the price. The lesson I learned was, in such a case, hire a management firm.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
77d

@great-big-stees said
At one point in my life I had an investment property, in another province, which I rented out. It started out OK with good tenants but I rented to a family who were…well not so good. My due diligence was lacking somewhat and I paid the price. The lesson I learned was, in such a case, hire a management firm.
Yes, with more upscale properties [if you have the money to invest], you can eliminate the problems associated with low-income earners. Propertles in say tourist destinations tend to be more upscale and easy to rent, and if you not around you will need a real-estate firm to do it properly.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
77d

@divegeester said
Property investment and helping people seem to be a popular the most popular ideas so far.

I like Ponderable’s idea of buying accommodations and renting them out on a budget to low income families; I could see me doing a bit of that in my local town. I don’t think I’d buy to rent as a main investment as it’s becoming a hassle here in the UK.

Homes abroad could work; I’d look for a place to buy in Greece or Spain which could be a real “home from home”.
Greece and Spain in the right neighbourhoods would be better investments. Also you certainly help people as well. Eg if you know of a low-income family you can offer them a rent-free vacation when your villa in Santorini is available. Some properties in depressed areas are really a hassle and not worth it .. got many of those here.

c

Moves
75d
1 edit

Investing in property, offshore schemes is a minefield. How many are bankrupt or stuck with investments in foreign lands that are not yielding?

Timeshare scam in Las Vegas 😂

Oh and if I did have $13m dollars I would buy this pitiful RajK guy a heart. A heart transplant costs more than $1.6 million before insurance.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
75d

@congruent said
Investing in property, offshore schemes is a minefield. How many are bankrupt or stuck with investments in foreign lands that are not yielding?

Timeshare scam in Las Vegas 😂

Oh and if I did have $13m dollars I would buy this pitiful RajK guy a heart. A heart transplant costs more than $1.6 million before insurance.
Thanks.. If I had the money I would buy you a brain. Clearly yours is one of those low IQ models. And offshore schemes are not for the lame-brained. Its for people who have the ability to manage their portfolio.

Moves
75d

@rajk999 said
Thanks.. If I had the money I would buy you a brain. Clearly yours is one of those low IQ models. And offshore schemes are not for the lame-brained. Its for people who have the ability to manage their portfolio.
And how did you invest your 30 pieces of silver?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
75d

@pettytalk said
And how did you invest your 30 pieces of silver?
Is that a personal question? I dont ask, neither do I answer personal questions on an internet chat forum.

Moves
75d

@rajk999 said
Is that a personal question? I dont ask, neither do I answer personal questions on an internet chat forum.
I was asking about your own realist investment strategies, since you have already expressed the hypothetical investment plan for the hypothetical winnings in the sum of £10,000,000.

You seem to be well invested in Christianity, and you would take the 30 pieces of silver as a compliment for a good investment.

c

Moves
75d

This Rajk muppet is invested in Christianity? More like a Pharisee, hypocritical and full of hate. Hell would welcome him with both arms judging by his posts in Debates

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
75d

@congruent said
This Rajk muppet is invested in Christianity? More like a Pharisee, hypocritical and full of hate. Hell would welcome him with both arms judging by his posts in Debates
You should see his posts in the Spirituality Forum.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
75d

You win the equivalent of £10,000,000.

Great! Send it to... hey, wait a minute. No, I'm not giving you my bank details.

Moves
75d

@congruent said
The devil is a friend of mine, and I know for certain that he would not want him there either. He belongs in a world of his own, alone.

Moves
75d

c

Moves
74d

@suzianne said
You should see his posts in the Spirituality Forum.
Some type of doomsday cult figure? A David Koresh type figure re-incarnation?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
74d

@congruent said
Some type of doomsday cult figure? A David Koresh type figure re-incarnation?
No, just more of a holier-than-thou type character. One that shows no adherence to the things he preaches.