Help with player bothering me.

Help with player bothering me.

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
18 Jan 07

How do I block a player/tell the mods if they are bothering me? They contacted me to start with and when I politely told them to please stop, they took it as further incentive to continue the tirade. Since politely telling them to stop seems to do nothing? What effective measure can I take to stop the PMs?

d
Canuck savant

Moves
18 Jan 07

Originally posted by DoctorDara
How do I block a player/tell the mods if they are bothering me? They contacted me to start with and when I politely told them to please stop, they took it as further incentive to continue the tirade. Since politely telling them to stop seems to do nothing? What effective measure can I take to stop the PMs?
My Home, My Ignore List, Ignore a Person, should block all communication from them.

D

Moves
18 Jan 07

Originally posted by dweezil
My Home, My Ignore List, Ignore a Person, should block all communication from them.
EXCELLENT! Thank you so much.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
18 Jan 07

Name and shame, we have a mob and we will turn up outside their house with pitchforks and flaming torches and such!

Moves
18 Jan 07

D

Moves
18 Jan 07
1 edit

Originally posted by cadwah
Name and shame, we have a mob and we will turn up outside their house with pitchforks and flaming torches and such!
Nahh, problem fixed. No more nasty PMs is really what I was after. We're all mature adults.

N

The sky

Moves
18 Jan 07

We're all mature adults.
Hmmm...

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
18 Jan 07

Nahh, problem fixed. No more nasty PMs is really what I was after. We're all mature adults.
Ok I promise we will all be mature about the witch hunt, who was it?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
18 Jan 07

Originally posted by cadwah
Ok I promise we will all be mature about the witch hunt, who was it?
It was me, I was asking for a cello.

P-

SS

Moves
18 Jan 07
1 edit

E

Swansea

Moves
18 Jan 07

We're all mature adults.
Naaaahhhhhhhh 🙄😵🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

N

The sky

Moves
18 Jan 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Maybe if everybody puts him on their ignore list...

D

Moves
19 Jan 07
1 edit

Alright, fine. I like the idea of everyone putting them on their ignore list. It was rooktakesqueen. Feel free to add them to your ignore list.

IC

Moves
19 Jan 07
1 edit

It was rooktakesqueen.
That would have been my first guess.

s

Moves
19 Jan 07

so what happens to a game when it says player banned from site, please wait?